Weird dream

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Weird dream

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:56 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:I don't think I've ever dreamed of media, and quite frankly I think it's kinda werid to do it
Soppa Saia People wrote:I had a dream, where I was in the Navy, and hit my head on a Submarine, woke up in Hogwarts, got my head chopped off, and then someone threw it down stairs. Doesn't have anything to do with DB, just wanted to share.
This post is gabarge lmfao.
You think its weird for things from your daily life to come through in dreams? I hate to break it to you but thats kind of what dreams are....
I also don't consume a lot of media outside of music, and sports, and dreaming about music and sports is werid, lol.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 am

Had another one, although it was brief. Krillin was still in the tournament and he had found some weak universe 3 fighter who was hiding in some kind of structure in the ring and had beaten him up and was preparing to drop him off the edge. The guy was shorter than Krillin and rather meek looking, and was lamenting the fact that his hiding spot had been discovered.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:16 am

This time I had a dream that the 2018 Dragonball project was actually going to be a movie starting yet another rebooted timeline of Super, except it would skip to after Battle of Gods and go in a different direction than Resurrection F, and then it would be followed by a prequel retelling Battle of Gods yet again, because Super had created too many inconsistencies with the last chapter of the manga so they were redoing it to make it fit better, or something.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:04 am

Haven't had any dreams related to Super just yet, but I did have a dream during the lead-up to Resurrection F where Gohan was in a grassy area near a church and came across a beaten-up Piccolo and also Cell (who in this dream was not only still alive in the post-Buu time period, but had done a bit of a heel-face turn since the Cell Games time period... at least to some extent, it wasn't super clear if he was truly "good" or more of a "Piccolo before Raditz/Vegeta before he got together with Bulma" deal.) He was wondering who the heck could've done it since he wasn't aware of anyone out there who would've been strong enough to take out Cell -- I guess this Cell had grown even stronger than Fat Buu over the years? Then Freeza shows up (in standard 4th form, not Golden) and attacks, Gohan goes to full power (like his Ultimate/Mystic state) and tries to fight him but is getting beaten up pretty bad. Cell apparently got up at some point because in a later part of the dream he was fighting someone, possibly Freeza, but I'm not sure since I didn't remember that part clearly.

Had another "good Cell" dream earlier in the same year, where I was walking around on a road alongside a creek and spotted Cell, tracking him to a little island in the creek... where there was another Cell. Goku showed up and then a fight broke out, Goku (in Super Saiyan) and Cell vs. the other Cell, who seemed to be "Super Perfect" unlike the one on Goku's side which was just a regular Perfect Cell. Goku and Cell were getting overpowered individually, with Cell doing slightly better than Goku, and then they teamed up against the other Cell but still couldn't accomplish much. And then out of nowhere I started powering up, going Super Saiyan and then Super Saiyan 2 which surprised both Goku and the "good" Cell -- it seemed like they hadn't seen the SSj2 form before, for some reason. I don't remember much of how the fight went, aside from how it ended: with the evil Cell either being killed or badly injured and sent flying far away... by a Kamehameha fired from my butt, of all things. Well, I suppose if you can do mouth blasts, eye beams, and even foot blasts a butt blast isn't too far out of the realm of possibility, and Toriyama is a fan of potty humor after all... XD

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:33 am

I had another weird DBS/OPM crossover dream... sort of. It was a continuation of the idea of Monaka fighting Jiren, except this time it went pretty much identically to the Saitama vs. Garou fight in the webcomic (with Monaka taking the role of Saitama). Belmod was Black Sperm and Goku was Genos. It started out with Jiren blasting him with his invisible eye lasers but then Monaka just walked unharmed out of the dust and sent Jiren flying across the arena with a punch. There were even direct copies/alterations of the lines from the OPM fight, like:

Jiren: "What is this guy? His strength is crazy!"

Jiren: "You must be Universe 7's final reserve. I don't care if you are a secret weapon above Son Goku, I will win!"

Jiren: "I'm being overwhelmed in an exchange of blows?"

Jiren: "How do I beat this guy!?"

Goku: "Jiren's being beaten... I see, his opponent is..."

Goku: "Monaka... so even Jiren was no match for you..."

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:22 pm

I had another one, and it didn't make much sense, but it was pretty cool. Krillin was still in the tournament for some reason, and one of the Angels (I forget which one, but it was a male one) jumped into the arena, and Krillin and Vegeta were both in his way. In a pretty cool scene, he raised his hand and fired a kiai from his palm, and we saw slow motion scenes of Krillin and Vegeta first trying to prepare to counter it, but then gasping as they realized how powerful it was, and instead barely dodged it. It went past them and hit a group of the Universe 3 fighters, who were screaming in terror as their bodies disintegrated. Then we cut to a far view of the arena, and the shockwave spread out from it, causing many of the strangely colored clouds in the world of void to all be blown away, and apparently there were also planets there too, as one of them was sent flying by the blast into the void at high speed.

Meanwhile, Kale and Caulifla (who had somehow defused) were training on the wreck of a large spaceship (which was also in the world of void somehow...) and the rogue planet flew past the ship super fast.

The the Angel, who was joined by another male Angel, reached his destination, which was some place a bit away from the arena, and they talked about how sometimes they feel frustrated at being so much stronger than mortals, but they were still inferior to what they called 'air spirits'. Vegeta seemed to recognize the term, but it was never elaborated on.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm

I just had a very involved one. There was a new DBS episode, and it started off as a recap of events after Kefla was knocked out of the arena, but things went differently.

First of all, she didn't de-fuse, and was still conscious. She was very angry, and then we skipped to right when Saonel and Pirina were about to be knocked out, and Kefla went on a rampage. The two Zenos tried to erase her, but she powered up and the white aura from Zeno's technique broke apart and was blown away by her ki (triggering a 'ba-bakana!' from Beerus). Then Broly (who was standing next to Kefla, apparently being another member of the Universe 6 team who had been eliminated earlier) suddenly got erased instead. Vados explained that the erasing power was deflected from Kefla so it had to go somewhere else, so it erased the person standing closest to her.

She then flew up and charged at the two Zenos, and one of the Kaioshins of the non-participating universes suggested that they do something using a thumbs down gesture. So the two Zenos did, and this time Kefla disappeared, but it looked different to what happens when someone is erased. Someone asked them what they did and they just said that they sent her somewhere else, without further elaborating.

Omniboy
Beyond Newbie

Post by Omniboy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Not sure if you are joking or not, but when I was a young kid (about 7-8) I had a dream that Freeza and Goku got married and chichi was mad. I thought that Freeza was a girl back then... tbh considering how dumb I was I'm surprised that I knew marriage was...

What the hell was wrong me?

EDIT: Oh the hell am i kidding. Of course you're joking.