Weird dream

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Weird dream

Post by omaro34 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 pm

I had a dream where I found myself in the Dragonball world and I was training with the Z fighters for the Saiyans Vegeta & Nappa to arrive and attack Earth. The dream felt super long, and I spent months training with the human warriors. Many sparring sessions, many nights laughing at the campfire, and hanging out at the lookout.

Then when the Saiyans did arrive me and my homeboys Tien, Krillin, Chiaotzu and Yamcha were all at the lookout and we felt this incredible power level which was Nappa blowing up a city. We immediatley flew towards them. The flight took so long, we were discussing battle strategies and ways we can beat them. Krillin was scared. I reassured him we will win.

When we finally did touch land to where everybody was at, I decided to make a dramatic entrance. The Saibamen were already confronting Piccolo and Gohan, and we came in the nick of time. I came down with my arms crossed slowly, my cape blowing in the wind. I smirked at Vegeta and he glared at me. I noticed I towered over the prince, I was Tien's height.

I was ready. I stood toe to toe with my comrades and I was ready to protect the Earth. Then just before the Saibamen attacked us, Nappa ordered them to stop. He said he wanted to fight them first for whatever reason, and Vegeta didn't object. Then as he was walking saying "who wants to go first"? He then charged at Tien.

Then I woke up. Right before the main event started. I was a kid when I had this dream about 19 or so years ago. Never had a Dragonball related dream since, and its one of the only few dreams I vividly remember.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 pm

emperior wrote:
ChronoTwigger wrote:I had a dream with future Mai - of a different nature.
It could be nice to relate those elements to a conflict in your own life - dreams are pantomimes of our daily lives.
And anime are, too. So, easy they share figures.
That's... quite disturbing :lol:
I dunno, I'm not into anime girls but I kind of wish Id dream of Helles. :lol:
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 pm

omaro34 wrote:I had a dream where I found myself in the Dragonball world and I was training with the Z fighters for the Saiyans Vegeta & Nappa to arrive and attack Earth. The dream felt super long, and I spent months training with the human warriors. Many sparring sessions, many nights laughing at the campfire, and hanging out at the lookout.

Then when the Saiyans did arrive me and my homeboys Tien, Krillin, Chiaotzu and Yamcha were all at the lookout and we felt this incredible power level which was Nappa blowing up a city. We immediatley flew towards them. The flight took so long, we were discussing battle strategies and ways we can beat them. Krillin was scared. I reassured him we will win.

When we finally did touch land to where everybody was at, I decided to make a dramatic entrance. The Saibamen were already confronting Piccolo and Gohan, and we came in the nick of time. I came down with my arms crossed slowly, my cape blowing in the wind. I smirked at Vegeta and he glared at me. I noticed I towered over the prince, I was Tien's height.

I was ready. I stood toe to toe with my comrades and I was ready to protect the Earth. Then just before the Saibamen attacked us, Nappa ordered them to stop. He said he wanted to fight them first for whatever reason, and Vegeta didn't object. Then as he was walking saying "who wants to go first"? He then charged at Tien.

Then I woke up. Right before the main event started. I was a kid when I had this dream about 19 or so years ago. Never had a Dragonball related dream since, and its one of the only few dreams I vividly remember.
It's funny that in my dreams I'm usually not part of the action, but watching the characters fight instead.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Lucid dreamer here, yet for "weirder" reasons, imagination is never a factor.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

aravinthan
Not-So-Newbie

Post by aravinthan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:17 am

Whatever, I never had a dream about db or anything which I see (anime, series, movie)

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:39 am

My recurrent dream have adopted implicity a ki concept like DB's. I often dream of being capable of charging my ki but it continuous leakage makes my ki blasts more akin to Dan Hibiki's. Also, I'm unable to fly, well, I can hover a little and "skywalk", but, you know, ki leakeage... At least I'm still superfast and superstrong, and often righting wrongs in a somewhat post-disaster environment.
Talks about my anxieties and hopes...
Pluto wrote:Lucid dreamer here, yet for "weirder" reasons, imagination is never a factor.
Did you learn to lucid dream? If so, how?

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:08 am

DragonBallLove wrote:
Pluto wrote:Lucid dreamer here, yet for "weirder" reasons, imagination is never a factor.
Did you learn to lucid dream? If so, how?
DB played a major role.

I was 14, and struggled with a dream of a dog chasing me, and every time i ran away, time would slow for me, but not for the dog.

After that, my biggest fear, Alien's Xenomorph, started to appear on my dreams too, which made things way too difficult.
All this was around the time of Frieza's second form that looks like the Xenomorph and later on, Gokus transformation.

One night, i was sick of the bloody dog, and just turned around and gave that dog a deadly direct fist, and EVERYTHING made sense after that moment.

The awareness...one has to understand that dreams are 100% subjective. I tend to have shitty dreams when i fall asleep tired, but even then i manage to do some amazing stuff.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:46 am

I just had a dream that Beerus fought Saitama. Saitama did better than I thought he would, but he still lost.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I just had a dream that Beerus fought Saitama. Saitama did better than I thought he would, but he still lost.
Was it by a hakai that he lost?
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:I just had a dream that Beerus fought Saitama. Saitama did better than I thought he would, but he still lost.
Was it by a hakai that he lost?
No, it was a friendly fight. They seemed to have a similar relationship as Beerus does with Goku.

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:31 pm

I had a sexual dream with Vados :oops: 8)
Vados Sama!

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Smilodon wrote:I had a sexual dream with Vados :oops: 8)
and everyone got their nipples twisted when i felt it was necessary to specify a simple no sex rule in one of my choice threads.

to this day i still can't understand what the big deal was......................

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 pm

I had a dream where Dyspo was inside a Catholic Church and he was beating people up. I was viewing the destruction and got so upset by it that I turned Super Saiyan God.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:18 pm

I had another one last night. It was a new episode and Goku was taking on this yellow muscular guy, and he tried to copy Jiren and knock him off the arena just with the pressure from his punch (although in this case it was an elbow) but all he did was knock him to the edge of the arena and he got back up, then Goku was feeling disappointed that he didn't do what Jiren did.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 pm

I had a recent dream where Gohan went into his ultimate state and was soloing the ToP and then Janemba appeared out of nowhere stronger than ever and the dream ended with Gohan and some other fighters preparing to face Janemba.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm

I had another one where Monaka showed up and joined the ToP, and revealed that he had actually been super strong all along, and he easily punched through Jiren's barrier and had him on the defensive, and was about to knock him out of bounds before the dream ended.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:17 am

I had a weird dream just recently, dreamed I died, the cast of DB welcoming me and as I was about to grab hold of Goku's hands Freeza popped in and grabbed mine... didnt know where I went next as I miraculously woke up at the right time... gut feeling tells me if that would have continued Freeza woulda took me to places that makes nightmares look like disney land.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:38 am

SansrivaaL wrote: gut feeling tells me if that would have continued Freeza woulda took me to places..
None of them good..

Also, here's a little bit of useless information, when you die in a dream, you wake up at that moment..
It's more than likely your brain interpreting his grab as your last breath material...
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:01 am

I don't think I've ever dreamed of media, and quite frankly I think it's kinda werid to do it
Soppa Saia People wrote:I had a dream, where I was in the Navy, and hit my head on a Submarine, woke up in Hogwarts, got my head chopped off, and then someone threw it down stairs. Doesn't have anything to do with DB, just wanted to share.
This post is gabarge lmfao.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:I don't think I've ever dreamed of media, and quite frankly I think it's kinda werid to do it
Soppa Saia People wrote:I had a dream, where I was in the Navy, and hit my head on a Submarine, woke up in Hogwarts, got my head chopped off, and then someone threw it down stairs. Doesn't have anything to do with DB, just wanted to share.
This post is gabarge lmfao.
You think its weird for things from your daily life to come through in dreams? I hate to break it to you but thats kind of what dreams are....
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"