Weird dream

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Weird dream

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:27 pm

I had a dream that the Universe Survival Arc started, and Champa was so determined to win he somehow got Vados to be on his team, but Whis convinced his father the Daishinkan to participate too, and the very first match of the tournament was Vados vs Daishinkan. He started by easily dodging all of her attacks, but then she used some weird technique where she created a dark, shadowy aura in the form of a skull and crossbones, and used it to cover Daishinkan's face. I'm guessing it was supposed to instantly kill him, but he just ripped it off and nearly put it on her face before dissipating it instead. He basically trolled her throughout the entire fight, while explaining to the audience everything she was doing wrong.

Also I was in the audience, and before the fight I asked Daishinkan how he felt about fighting his own daughter, but he said that she wasn't actually his daughter, but his stepdaughter.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Yomi
Regular

Re: Weird dream

Post by Yomi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:29 pm

:eh: ok then.
:clap:

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Lol. dreams can be weird. It's in their nature.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Is quite the weird dream. Would be interesting to say the least. What if they make Broly canon by having him be a dream Goku once had?
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

z_cherub
Beyond Newbie

Post by z_cherub » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Go outside... For your own sake...

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 am

Well, if there was one comment I'd make about that dream of yours, it would be this.

Alee9977
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Alee9977 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:03 am

Someone is hyped for the new arc it seems...

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:00 am

Maybe it's a premonition! XD

Nah, obviously I doubt the arc will go like that, but what if it's partially true? Maybe those two do fight. Maybe Vados does have a weird move like that. Maybe Vados isn't actually Daishinkan's daughter? Wouldn't that be pretty trippy, don'cha think?
z_cherub wrote:Go outside... For your own sake...
Well that's kinda rude. :eh:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 am

Dragonball is in our veins, I have Dragonball related dreams myself all the time :thumbup:
Any body interested in creating a dream/premonition thread in a suitable section?

Don't worry That's just a dream for the sole reason champa convinced Vados of something so big :lol:
And you being in the audience, that helps too :lol:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:58 pm

I had a dream with future Mai - of a different nature.
It could be nice to relate those elements to a conflict in your own life - dreams are pantomimes of our daily lives.
And anime are, too. So, easy they share figures.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:15 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:I had a dream with future Mai - of a different nature.
It could be nice to relate those elements to a conflict in your own life - dreams are pantomimes of our daily lives.
That's... quite disturbing :lol:
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Heck dreams are weird alright, not long after the latest preview for the upcoming US arc I had one about Goku and Harley angel having a moment :lol:

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:26 pm

I recently had a dream about Eric Vale voicing Future Trunks in the Zamasu Arc. Eric Vale's portrayal (in my dream) was almost like him parodying the scene and making fun of how strange it is that Trunks can suddenly do the Spirit Bomb. Basically, I guess in my Dreamverse: Funimation felt that the line would work better if they showed they were aware of how forced the scene was. I remember the line went something like this, "Well, I guess I can do this now." I doubt Funimation would go with that and I guess my dream is telling me further that I feel like Trunks learning the Spirit Bomb is sort of an asspull (like others have already stated) when he had already learned Mafuba.

As a kid, I also had two dreams on separate occasions where I went Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2. So yeah, canonically as far as my dreams go - I am able to go Super Saiyan 2. Still waiting for that Super Saiyan 3 dream (I'd probably wake up screaming)..........
Last edited by mecha3000 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:26 pm

How do you even have those?
Was she digitalized as well or was it a human version of mai :wtf:
cannot really imagine being in one place with an animation
Last edited by Ki Breaker on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 pm

emperior wrote:
Nah, it's quite easy. I had a bad moment with my gf, that look very closely to C18 and I said her those days. In my dream, Mai was my ex, a very gentle brunette that somehow I miss. My mind create a stage with these elements. As I said, dreams go deep into our actual life.
So, if you people dream of being Broly, chances are of a low self esteem complex :lol: :lol: .
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:
emperior wrote:
Nah, it's quite easy. I had a bad moment with my gf, that look very closely to C18 and I said her those days. In my dream, Mai was my ex, a very gentle brunette that somehow I miss. My mind create a stage with these elements. As I said, dreams go deep into our actual life.
So, if you people dream of being Broly, chances are of a low self esteem complex :lol: :lol: .

Never dreamed of being someone else, though in my life I have sometimes dreamed of being inside the DB world (I could fly and fire ki blasts) and I must admit those dreams were awesome :lol: but I was always myself, not one of the characters (even though there were DB characters like Vegeta in the dream)
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 pm

I had another one, this time the clown god of destruction got pissed at Bulma for some reason and fired a fist-sized red ki blast at her, which he called 'radioactive blast' (and apparently it was indeed radioactive) but Beerus got in the way and intercepted it, sending it off in another direction. The clown god got mad at him and it seemed like they were going to fight, but they decided not to because Hakaishin aren't supposed to fight each other
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:12 am

I had one just last night.
It was Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo taking turns to punch Gohan in the stomach :lolno:
Pretty weird, I must say.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:19 am

I had a dream, where I was in the Navy, and hit my head on a Submarine, woke up in Hogwarts, got my head chopped off, and then someone threw it down stairs. Doesn't have anything to do with DB, just wanted to share.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:14 pm

I had another dream, but this time Hit was fighting Geene. He fired a bunch of those invisible shockwaves at him in a huge barrage but Geene easily deflected them all with one hand, then Hit tried to use time skip but Geene appeared in front of him and poked him in the stomach with one finger, causing him to collapse and start coughing up blood. Goku was there and asked if Hit was dead but Geene said he was just barely alive. Then Beerus was laughing as Champa was freaking out about it. It was never really clear why they were fighting in the first place, though.