What can we deduce about Toriyama's outlines by comparing the anime and the manga?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Miracles
I Live Here

Re: What can we deduce about Toriyama's outlines by comparing the anime and the manga?

Post by Miracles » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:40 pm

The funny thing is, regardless what happens in the anime and manga...Toriyama authorized it.

"Yep, Goku is a step ahead of Vegeta with Kaioken" "Vegeta is way stronger than Hit when at full power."

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: What can we deduce about Toriyama's outlines by comparing the anime and the manga?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:31 am

Miracles wrote:The funny thing is, regardless what happens in the anime and manga...Toriyama authorized it.

"Yep, Goku is a step ahead of Vegeta with Kaioken" "Vegeta is way stronger than Hit when at full power."
Toriyama admitted a few years ago he isn't the type of the guy to give a shit if someome changes his work, so essentially we cannot deduce much and people need to stop trying to.

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Miracles wrote:The funny thing is, regardless what happens in the anime and manga...Toriyama authorized it.

Toriyama admitted a few years ago he isn't the type of the guy to give a shit if someome changes his work, so essentially we cannot deduce much and people need to stop trying to.
Exactly. I just enjoy it and wait and see how events from both anime and manga mix and unfold.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Miracles wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

Exactly. I just enjoy it and wait and see how events from both anime and manga mix and unfold.
Right, the anime is a Toei product and the Manga is a Toyotaro product that is it. Toriyama helped a lot in the back in day from filler, to tv specials to movies and even GT so I dunno why fans are so bothered now, all we know and all we need to know is he is helping out with the plot and doing designs.