(NEW FORM) Ultimate Goku?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: (NEW FORM) Ultimate Goku?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:34 am

Guys it's obviously a bad t shirt design. No Kanji on the gi and it says Saiya. Plus "Super Saiya God" = SSG...

Edit- Furthermore marketing cannot retroactively change a name. SSGSS is still been marketing as such and not the stupid SSB crap.

Edit- FutherFurthermore why would he be going out in public "spoiling" a new form? Why would a t shirt of the new form already exist...??
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:34 am

Well Kaioken is just a multiplier. And nothing more. So if he mixes Super Saiyan Blue with his Kaioken to get a new form (either ssj red or ssj purple) than Limit Breaker might be the right name for it, since that's exactly what it is. But i don't see how it could magically make him a "True Super Saiyan God" implying something special happens to him, while all it really does is multiply his power, thereby making him stronger and giving him a new colored aura and hair.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:25 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Edit- FutherFurthermore why would he be going out in public "spoiling" a new form? Why would a t shirt of the new form already exist...??
Could be fanmade.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:26 am

What you see is what you get. Goku almost normal, interiorized any god stuff, with blazing aura.
So GOODBYE any other change, forms, punk colors (SSJ included) and so on, a real great retcon.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:08 pm

I've gotta be honest, if Goku's new form is just a red haired Super Saiyan, I'll be a bit disappointed. We already had a red haired form for Goku.

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 am

[spoiler]I've bloody said it somewhere around that SSG's resilience/regeneration with Kaio-ken makes complete sense. With KK probably changing the hair to SSJ style

I mean, give this ape a feature to not die, and even the GP will arise concerned.[/spoiler]

And the latest leaked (preview) images confirmed something very similar to that
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:55 am

Pluto wrote:[spoiler]I've bloody said it somewhere around that SSG's resilience/regeneration with Kaio-ken makes complete sense. With KK probably changing the hair to SSJ style

I mean, give this ape a feature to not die, and even the GP will arise concerned.[/spoiler]

And the latest leaked (preview) images confirmed something very similar to that
I could see it happen. They may explain that Blue is 2x SSG, so a 20x Kaio-Ken with SSG is equal to a 10x with Blue but much less stressful on the body. I could see Goku reaching 100x SSG Kaio-Ken. Or maybe the limit is 50x at which point Goku's hair will spike upwards. That would be cool.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:33 am

emperior wrote:I could see it happen. They may explain that Blue is 2x SSG, so a 20x Kaio-Ken with SSG is equal to a 10x with Blue but much less stressful on the body. I could see Goku reaching 100x SSG Kaio-Ken. Or maybe the limit is 50x at which point Goku's hair will spike upwards. That would be cool.
Theoretically, he should even power up consistently from the previous time every time he does it (KK). If it burdens his body, dont these creatures double in power after recovery?

Highly doubtful that Goku would flap his transformations every 5 seconds to achieve that :P.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Man, now i definitely want Goku to become a Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God! And then have him retain the ability to heal himself and get stronger while fighting (kinda like the fans' interpretation of Broly's supposed LSSJ state/i.e. MAXIMUM power increase!) Goku will finally regain his old godly body and have a 50x power increase! (Because SSJ is 50x Base) and regular Super Saiyan God is just his Base Form.

gofishus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by gofishus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:05 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Man, now i definitely want Goku to become a Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God! And then have him retain the ability to heal himself and get stronger while fighting (kinda like the fans' interpretation of Broly's supposed LSSJ state/i.e. MAXIMUM power increase!) Goku will finally regain his old godly body and have a 50x power increase! (Because SSJ is 50x Base) and regular Super Saiyan God is just his Base Form.
So then we'll have Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God AND Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (SSJ Blue)? Wow talk about confusing names...

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:53 pm

gofishus wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:Man, now i definitely want Goku to become a Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God! And then have him retain the ability to heal himself and get stronger while fighting (kinda like the fans' interpretation of Broly's supposed LSSJ state/i.e. MAXIMUM power increase!) Goku will finally regain his old godly body and have a 50x power increase! (Because SSJ is 50x Base) and regular Super Saiyan God is just his Base Form.
So then we'll have Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God AND Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (SSJ Blue)? Wow talk about confusing names...
Well they COULD always retcon the Super Saiyan God Form to just "Saiyan God" with this new form being called Super Saiyan God. But something tells me Toei and Shuisha won't do it..

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:02 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
gofishus wrote:
Well they COULD always retcon the Super Saiyan God Form to just "Saiyan God" with this new form being called Super Saiyan God. But something tells me Toei and Shuisha won't do it..
If Toriyama renames them there's not much Toei can't do. In the end it's his decision, like with Blue.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Goku's new form has been revealed:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

What's it saying what's it saying?????

I hate to anchor at the hair in this subject, but it does look strange, maybe under motion. And those eyes...

anyways, i always prefer him to have his superiority of power in the base form.

superfan2024
Regular

Post by superfan2024 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Now this might sound silly, but what if this new form is not only Goku with perfected god ki, but also with Gohan's ultimate ki absorbed into Goku. The true "limit breaker" Goku. What i'm trying to say, is that it's sort of like a Piccolo to Kami and Nail situation.

Goku and Gohan also seem like they are teaming up together as seen in Super's ninth ending.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 pm

I still think that is just a transitional phase and the full transformation is going to be Super Saiyan White or maybe Silver, since the blurb mentions silver eyes, but we'll see. We're entering pretty exciting territory here, that's for sure!

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:35 pm

I wanted violet irises, but silver is fine too. I like it.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm just glad he has SSJG eyes with black pupils, I like his hair to stay black but silver and white are also 2 of my top colors so I dont mind if they change into those colors, I would prefer white tho since AT wanted to do it before but just changed his mind because the color would clash with the enemy.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Those slitted puples make him look scarier then Black :wtf: .

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:08 pm

This is easily the best design I've seen of Goku. I really hope this'll be his (and Vegeta's) default form in the future.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.