Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:14 am

Out today WCF Vol.1
All of tomorrow's tie in merch:

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Out today WCF Vol.1
Fuu... here I go again, got myself that Goku and Vegeta :lol:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Bandai reviving their Styling line, around (¥1k) Vegeta is P Bandai excl which is fine because it's a recolour of the old SSGSS Vegeta anyway:

Aaaaaannnnnnndddddd preordered. Rest in pepperoni, Stealth's wallet :lol:

EpicMew2

Post by EpicMew2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:UI Soft Vinyl figure (¥10k....):
Bandai reviving their Styling line, around (¥1k) Vegeta is P Bandai excl which is fine because it's a recolour of the old SSGSS Vegeta anyway:
SHF Vegeta has a God head:
Bet Goku doesn't though...
Wait... 10k yen for those UI Gokus? That seems like a LOT.
“Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.”
- Kamina

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 pm

And let it begin!

Heat changing mug and Cardass are my priority. I'll get anything else if it's around the original price.

First IRL pics of the Soft Vinyl figures:
May Ichiban Kuji revealed soon.... I swear if it is more of the same stuff.... The only Goku I wanna see is SSG or base.
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:28 pm

EpicMew2 wrote: Wait... 10k yen for those UI Gokus? That seems like a LOT.
EACH! Bandai well and truly know their audience.... the current path we are one Gigantic Series will be 30k in a few years time!

I know some folks are probably tired of my Bandai rants so here on in I will *try* and limit myself to one Bandai rant a week! :lol:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Out today Nacmo exclusive Gogeta:
Lawson tins:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:35 am

Special move series Namco exclusive Gogeta:
Budosai opens:

Tie in and other misc merch:

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Special move series Namco exclusive Gogeta:
Wow... I see no base or ss Gogeta in there... no wonder the one guy on ebay who has them for sale raised the price $130 since this morning.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:01 pm

DasMuse wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Special move series Namco exclusive Gogeta:
Wow... I see no base or ss Gogeta in there... no wonder the one guy on ebay who has them for sale raised the price $130 since this morning.
SS version is only available at J World Tokyo and base can only be won on the online craneking game so anyone that's won that hasn't received it yet probably won't until Monday now I'd imagine. SSGSS is available at every Namco nationwide.

Someone on eBay pre listed all 3 for $33 earlier the week I went ahead and pre'd the base they said they'd ship 5 days after release but luckily Paypal PAD is a thing just incase.

Hoping these and the rest of the tie in merch go down in a week or so once more people have had a chance right now prices are ridiculous I mean I ain't paying ¥2k for that Gogeta Blue clear file.

That said I found a pretty good deal for the booklet and Cardass so happy about that. Just need that mug now...

Edit- Oh wow must be the same seller then just checked and the price of the Gogeta has raised. Dang. Glad I ordered then! Wish I did SSGSS now too.

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Yep, I was watching that one but didn't pull the trigger because I was hoping it would show up somewhere else... deeply regretting that now.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Yeah I saw the Gogeta clear file for 2k yen as well. Decided to pick up the pamphlet with the black and gold cover though.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 am

Out today:
Secret rare:

PhoenixEX
Regular

Post by PhoenixEX » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:50 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Tie in and other misc merch:
Do you guys know where I might be able to get this? I love that case.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
One World. 🌐 🕊

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 am

PhoenixEX wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Tie in and other misc merch:
Do you guys know where I might be able to get this? I love that case.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe in a few weeks because it's only been a day since the film opened and not many people have listed the tie in merch yet and if they have it is ridiculous prices compared to the RRP that item for example only was 700yen to buy. Saw someone list for double that and with fees etc came to almost ¥2.5k deffo not worth it for that much I think.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 pm

That’s why I only bought the pamphlet. It was more expensive than RRP but it was still an alright deal cuz it came with other flyers as well

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:33 pm

I just bought the special edition pamphlet and the Carddass Set from EBay. There is just way too much stuff coming out for this movie.

I wasn’t sure about the pamphlet because I didn’t see what was in it but it was the last one left. So I caved and bought it.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Right after I bought the seller’s supposed last movie pamphlet I see he put up 2 more. That will teach me to impulse buy. :)

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Kinokima wrote:Right after I bought the seller’s supposed last movie pamphlet I see he put up 2 more. That will teach me to impulse buy. :)
We have all been there! Opposite happens a lot too you're mulling over a deal on something you're semi interested in then it sells out doesn't get relisted and you forever regret it and all of a sudden it's now you're not semi interested but that's all you want. :lol:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 am

Overseas Masterlise Gogeta confirmed SSGSS:
Just waiting for Play Asia to ship it they say estimated end of December. Hopefully no QC problems on the overseas versions, otherwise Bandai I swear....