Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 23/01/19).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 am

Overseas Movie merch:
Use promo code "SWEETANGEL" for 15% off their website.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 23/01/19).

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:28 pm

So... whats the status on merch in correlation to when Dragon Ball 2uper will happen? Imo, July still seems the most likely and also most favorable but what does the merch history and upcoming merch schedule have to say about that?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:So... whats the status on merch in correlation to when Dragon Ball 2uper will happen? Imo, July still seems the most likely and also most favorable but what does the merch history and upcoming merch schedule have to say about that?
Banpresto March/April/May & June all filler/ ToP finishing (aside from Grandsita Gogeta in April)

Banpresto July & August however very interesting. July starts a new DBS line "Super Battle Restuden". With the first volume roughly translating as "external worthy rival" and the second in August as "lineage to fuse". Also in August DBS Tag Fighters KMH Goku & GG Vegeta. These imply movie related but no movie tag regular DBS, however since scans aren't out (next month for July) so they maybe ommitted accidentally however if scans don't have them then it isn't an an error. Also in August DBS x DBL Gogeta Collab figure...

Bandai, March/April/May all filler.

Awaiting Bandai June scans, however an Adverge scheduled for June labelled as "new series" scheduled for June. Bandai have never to my knowledge labelled an Adverge volume like that usually is just the next number. (Ie the same month the next Wafer Stickers is out and labelled as the next volume, 12, so seems bizzare Bandai will label the Adverge as "new series" unless....) and lastly late last week a re-release of the movie Ichiban Kuji from December has been solicited for June, could be a mistake or could be not....

We need to wait for Bandai June scans and Banpresto July & August ones to confirm if all of the above are or aren't errors, if they aren't errors then it looks like we will be getting a retelling in July.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:So... whats the status on merch in correlation to when Dragon Ball 2uper will happen? Imo, July still seems the most likely and also most favorable but what does the merch history and upcoming merch schedule have to say about that?
Banpresto March/April/May & June all filler/ ToP finishing (aside from Grandsita Gogeta in April)

Banpresto July & August however very interesting. July starts a new DBS line "Super Battle Restuden". With the first volume roughly translating as "external worthy rival" and the second in August as "lineage to fuse". Also in August DBS Tag Fighters KMH Goku & GG Vegeta. These imply movie related but no movie tag regular DBS, however since scans aren't out (next month for July) so they maybe ommitted accidentally however if scans don't have them then it isn't an an error. Also in August DBS x DBL Gogeta Collab figure...

Awaiting Bandai June scans, however an Adverge scheduled for June labelled as "new series" scheduled for June. Bandai have never to my knowledge labelled an Adverge volume like that usually is just the next number. (Ie the same month the next Wafer Stickers is out and labelled as the next volume, 12, so seems bizzare Bandai will label the Adverge as "new series" unless....) and lastly late last week a re-release of the movie Ichiban Kuji from December has been solicited for June, could be a mistake or could be not....

We need to wait for Bandai June scans and Banpresto July & August ones to confirm if all of the above are or aren't errors, if they aren't errors then it looks like we will be getting a retelling in July.
Fascinating.

We have the animation side of DB giving evidence that DBS is coming back and the merch side giving us hints at possibly when and even what it will begin with.

When do the Bandai June and Banpresto July and August scans drop?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

Fascinating.

We have the animation side of DB giving evidence that DBS is coming back and the merch side giving us hints at possibly when and even what it will begin with.

When do the Bandai June and Banpresto July and August scans drop?
Bandai June gashapon scans end of this month (we'll get a listing of what gashapons they plan a few days before) Bandai Candy stuff (Adverge "new seires" and Wafer Stickers") no specific date they could drop anytime.

Banpresto well it used be 7th of every month but Banpresto want to f**k with me so there isn't a specific date anymore, any day in March for July scans then any day in April for August scans*. Plus lately I have had to look for scans myself, used to be sent them and it took FOREVR to get the WCD Vol.3 scan from the previous page!

*A couple months ago we had Feb and March scans in the same month and that's when the schedule was f**ked so there might be a small chance that could happen for July & August just to keep in mind.

Finding Merch info can deffo be stressing at times! Lol.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 am

Out today Suzuki SS4 Gogeta: Premium HG U6 Rivals (credit dblife59,KONONIS, ginsan8)

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 pm

55th Prize Fair will take place Feb 19th!! Will show off Banpresto figures from July to September! So we should know what the new DBS line will be and whether we actually have a battle damaged SSGSS Vegeta figure!

This explains the lack of presence at Wonder FES I guess then. Exciting!

======
AnimeNation101 wrote: When do the Bandai June and Banpresto July and August scans drop?
Well as above we now won't have to wait until scans to see what the correct labels are!

If movie things are shown off on Wednesday without the movie tag well that pretty much I think will clinch the fact we have a retelling. Don't see why they would drop the movie tag otherwise.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Looking through Twitter and Suzuki's SSJ4 Gogeta looks pretty awesome. I'll definitely have to pick him up.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Dragon Stars Gogeta:

======
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Looking through Twitter and Suzuki's SSJ4 Gogeta looks pretty awesome. I'll definitely have to pick him up.
Deepdiscount have a 15% off promo currently running.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:14 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Dragon Stars Gogeta:

What the hell at those biceps...

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 am

June Adverge:

June Wafer:
Buu arc & Broly.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:07 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:June Adverge:

June Wafer:
Buu arc & Broly.

Nice to see them move away from the stock standing poses on the adverge. Very nice

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:10 am

What I wanna know is why the heck hasn't there been any official merch t-shirt/hoodie or something yet that has both Broly and Gogeta on it?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

May Shikishi Art sneak peek:

===
Dragon Wukong wrote:What I wanna know is why the heck hasn't there been any official merch t-shirt/hoodie or something yet that has both Broly and Gogeta on it?
There are these that are Premium exclusive for Japan:
But they are severely over priced.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Nice comparison between SSB and SSJ4 Gogeta

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 05/09/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: [/b]

In the realm of bizarre merchandise, Europe will be getting a DBS Digital Camera in March!

"3 in 1 digital photo camera: pictures, video with sound, webcam. 3 Dragon Ball Super style faces to customize the camera. Digital camera with color screen (1,8 TFT), LED light, 3MP resolution, self-timer and microphone. Delivered with 2 softwares of album creation (Digitalbum & Magix), USB cable, handstrap and instruction manual."
https://www.cld.be/showItem.aspx?id_art=94631

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:11 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote:What I wanna know is why the heck hasn't there been any official merch t-shirt/hoodie or something yet that has both Broly and Gogeta on it?
Dangit, that's exactly the kinda thing I want, (but I also want it in-color).

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:13 am

Dragon Wukong wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Dangit, that's exactly the kinda thing I want, (but I also want it in-color).
Bandai were charging ¥3,780 (minus shipping) for them and they didn't look that nice to me to justify that price point.

Banpresto released these full colour tees back in late December, you'd think they would have done Gogeta and Broly...but nope 2 Goku's:
I did pick up the SSGSS one and it's actually a lot better than I thought, fits well and feels great! But deffo wished it was movie related.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Brujula Broly merch late March:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:48 am

SDBH Styling figures?
Has the Bandai Candy logo not Spirits so don't think these are the Kuji's.

DBS Broly Styling & June Adverge: