Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UltraPrimus22
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/09/18).

Post by UltraPrimus22 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:55 pm

If Google Translate's correct, the HG line is called "Rivals of Universe 6". This Gashapon blog has some relatively better shots:

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/09/18).

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:13 am

And now Amazon cancelled my preorder for my Full Power Broly figure...

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:33 am

Finally, a Kale figure. I might have to get this one. I just wish she had a Dragon Ball Gals figure...
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:00 am

53rd Prize Fair:
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Issei189
Beyond Newbie

Post by Issei189 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:08 am

Finally, SSG Goku and Vegeta figures that are big. Also, I like that WCF Bulma too.

Marlowe89
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Marlowe89 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:13 am

Personally, I think these look great. This Goku noticeably resembles Shintani's artstyle, just like the nyoibo figure.

Really thrilled to see Super Saiyan God getting the merch it deserves. I don't plan on preordering anything but hopefully I can manage to snag something next year, even if it's just a WCF or two.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: [spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
These are awesome! Thank you for the heads up

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:24 am

Updated the post with clearer pics.

No Tag Fighters shown... Wonder if that's because spoilers? I assumed it waa from ToP maybe not? Also no Ultimate Soldiers IV as expected means it's likely Gogeta.

Also more WCF blanks... 3 on volume.2 and 5 on volume.3.... Hmm.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 am

I can't wait to get those SsjG figures. :clap:
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kagari » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:08 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

That seems like a lot to be hiding.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:54 am

Super Saiyan Swagger wrote:Is... is that a Hit figure? Praise the lord! It's ugly as hell, but that doesn't matter. We're finally making progress!

The things I would do for a great-looking Hit figure, though. I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat.
Still waiting for a proper scale Hit/Zamasu/Jiren figure, given how unlike overseas Japanese people can't order directly from Banpresto means Banpresto will never risk them as all the money they make in Japan comes from selling cases to gamestations and stores. Hence why prize fair is a thing and is by invitation only.
mute_proxy wrote: These are awesome! Thank you for the heads up
I blame you for me being hooked on WCFs. :P
Kagari wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

That seems like a lot to be hiding.
In ResF's prize fair they hid: SSGSS Goku/Vegeta, Golden Freeza, Shishami, Bulma, Cocoon Freeza and Jaco. All of those weren't revealed at that time IIRC. So for this movie we have 11 blanks but know these characters exist: Cheelai, Lemo, Paragus, Goten, Trunks, Beerus, Whis, Freeza, Piccolo, the other two Freeza minions & that spider creature. Most of these also been revealed months before makes no sense to hide these especially since we ain't even seen SSG Vegeta, SS Broly in a trailer! It is so odd. We can assume there will 2 Gogeta so that reduces it to 9 blanks then, if it isn't any of those characters than who the heck could they be? Planet Vegeta characters? Yamoshi, Bardock etc.

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:57 am

Just preordered the Broly, Goku and Vegeta Ultimate Soldiers figures off of EB Games. The Broly figure looks incredible.

Don't know if I'll end up getting SSG Goku and Vegeta, though. I already have too many Goku and Vegeta figures (especially Goku). I'll probably get a full power swoly Broly figure, though.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:13 am

Super Saiyan Swagger wrote:Just preordered the Broly, Goku and Vegeta Ultimate Soldiers figures off of EB Games. The Broly figure looks incredible.

Don't know if I'll end up getting SSG Goku and Vegeta, though. I already have too many Goku and Vegeta figures (especially Goku). I'll probably get a full power swoly Broly figure, though.
I'd recommend you aim for getting the King Clustar Full Power Broly figure, likely no other figure will be better than that and it would make a great show piece.

But the other awkward thing is Gogeta. Likely won't be revealed until November so we'll be in the dark as to what he will look like. We have the Masterlise, WCFs, Ultimate Soldiers and a bunch of Bandai gashapons all blanked. I took a big risk pre ordering the Masterlise one I hope I don't regret it!

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:53 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Super Saiyan Swagger wrote:Just preordered the Broly, Goku and Vegeta Ultimate Soldiers figures off of EB Games. The Broly figure looks incredible.

I'd recommend you aim for getting the King Clustar Full Power Broly figure, likely no other figure will be better than that and it would make a great show piece.

But the other awkward thing is Gogeta. Likely won't be revealed until November so we'll be in the dark as to what he will look like. We have the Masterlise, WCFs, Ultimate Soldiers and a bunch of Bandai gashapons all blanked. I took a big risk pre ordering the Masterlise one I hope I don't regret it!
I’ve never bought a King Clustar figure before, so this Broly will be a first. Looks great, though!

I’m gonna wait and see what Gogeta looks like first before I decide on getting a figure of him.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:33 am

Out today, Z Absolute Perfection Son Goku:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

If they are gonna make a Z figure Goku at least do something a bit more interesting... can see this really dropping in price on the after market. Only good thing is the inclusion of promo art.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 05/09/18).

Post by SSGSS Goku » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:10 am

Yo Baggie_Saiyan, do you know where to preorder the Super Movie WCFs if there’s a place you can do that? BBTS, Otaku Mode and the CR Store don’t seem to have them

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 05/09/18).

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:59 am

Those Blue Goku and regular SSJ Broly WCFs are stiff as fuck, damn shame.
Also no Rage Broly WCF in sight :/

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:37 pm

SSGSS Goku wrote:Yo Baggie_Saiyan, do you know where to preorder the Super Movie WCFs if there’s a place you can do that? BBTS, Otaku Mode and the CR Store don’t seem to have them
I fortunately was able to pre order the whole set for about £50ish (incl shipping) on DendenHobby but they since raised the price of the set to about £70ish quid. Other than that this other US based store Lunar is selling them as random for $9.99, dunno what shipping is.There a few European sites selling the set of 6 for ~€70 not counting shipping. That's about all I've managed to find. In Japan the whole set of six is going between ¥10,000-12,000 not counting fees /:

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
SSGSS Goku wrote:Yo Baggie_Saiyan, do you know where to preorder the Super Movie WCFs if there’s a place you can do that? BBTS, Otaku Mode and the CR Store don’t seem to have them
I fortunately was able to pre order the whole set for about £50ish (incl shipping) on DendenHobby but they since raised the price of the set to about £70ish quid. Other than that this other US based store Lunar is selling them as random for $9.99, dunno what shipping is.There a few European sites selling the set of 6 for ~€70 not counting shipping. That's about all I've managed to find. In Japan the whole set of six is going between ¥10,000-12,000 not counting fees /:
Thanks!!! If I do end up buying these, I’ll probably try out Lunar and sell any duplicates I get, but with all the other figures from BP coming out in December and January, I’ll probably only be able to get a few

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 pm

SSGSS Goku wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Thanks!!! If I do end up buying these, I’ll probably try out Lunar and sell any duplicates I get, but with all the other figures from BP coming out in December and January, I’ll probably only be able to get a few
I got word overseas ratio for the Movie WCF Vol.1 changed to 10,10,10,10,8,8 so chances of duplicates should be low.