Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 28/03/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 am

May dates finally live:

May 2nd Ichiban Kuji starts:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

May 8th Blood of Saiyans- Goku Black SSR:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

May 22nd (My birthday :D) FES Stage 6:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

May 24th Blood of Saiyans- Goku SSGSS KK:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Screw it the SSGSS KK Goku does look great, getting that also if I get base Black I can re-create the SS2 Goku vs Base Black fight as I have Varoq's SS2 Kanji Goku!

No new gashapon's this month.

More DBS Wafer stickers in May (no images yet)

The plex SSGSS Goku has been delayed until early June.

Overall a light month all things considered, which isn't bad gives us recovery from March/April.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:27 am

Not gonna lie. SSBKK looks a bit tempting but I’m pretty sure all the preorders (on both AmiAmi and TOM) are closed and I was also trying to take a small break until June. And even with June, I had to remove my Match Makers figures from my order as I was a bit skeptical on how much shipping for them would be. Though I recently got my UI WCF and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Goes really well with the WCF Goku SPECIAL set imo. Veku should be arriving today. I’m really excited to get the UI DXF as it will be my first scale UI figure. Would love to get the March Ichiban Kuji but that’s way too expensive for me

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:16 am

Here some HQ IRL pics of the BoS and I gotta say... they look great Black looks a lot better! Plus like Goku it is battle worn so what the heck what is one more Goku Black :P Such a massive improvement over the Z one's last year 100%.

SSGSS KK:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku Black:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Interestingly last year the BoS line was actually originally solicited as "Legend of Gold" the rename to "Blood of Saiyans" now makes sense!

----
SSGSS Goku wrote:Not gonna lie. SSBKK looks a bit tempting but I’m pretty sure all the preorders (on both AmiAmi and TOM) are closed and I was also trying to take a small break until June. And even with June, I had to remove my Match Makers figures from my order as I was a bit skeptical on how much shipping for them would be. Though I recently got my UI WCF and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Goes really well with the WCF Goku SPECIAL set imo. Veku should be arriving today. I’m really excited to get the UI DXF as it will be my first scale UI figure. Would love to get the March Ichiban Kuji but that’s way too expensive for me
I forget that the DXF SWSP UI Goku is gonna be many people's first proper UI figure! Well it's out in exactly a week! How much do they usually charge shipping for one regular prize figure? Veku has gone up to... 10,000yen it is getting silly now.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: I forget that the DXF SWSP UI Goku is gonna be many people's first proper UI figure! Well it's out in exactly a week! How much do they usually charge shipping for one regular prize figure? Veku has gone up to... 10,000yen it is getting silly now.
That's crazy lmao. For AmiAmi, it depends on the figure, but they sadly only ship to North America for Banpresto stuff. I usually get the cheapest shipping option (Unregistered SAL) which is about $7 USD for a standard prize figure like Varoq Trunks or Vegetto Blue but the shipping for the Grandistas are around $12 USD. Also I think unregistered SAL has a limit to how much can be in the package, so if I ordered the Match Makers and BWFC Special in one order, I may not be able to choose that option, but I could just be paranoid.
Edit: just received Veku! Surprisingly it has the US Toei sticker even though the UI one I ordered from TOM had the Japanese sticker. Guess I just got lucky with the UI one but it’s not much of a difference anyways as the figure quality is the same

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:20 pm

SSGSS Goku wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: I forget that the DXF SWSP UI Goku is gonna be many people's first proper UI figure! Well it's out in exactly a week! How much do they usually charge shipping for one regular prize figure? Veku has gone up to... 10,000yen it is getting silly now.
That's crazy lmao. For AmiAmi, it depends on the figure, but they sadly only ship to North America for Banpresto stuff. I usually get the cheapest shipping option (Unregistered SAL) which is about $7 USD for a standard prize figure like Varoq Trunks or Vegetto Blue but the shipping for the Grandistas are around $12 USD. Also I think unregistered SAL has a limit to how much can be in the package, so if I ordered the Match Makers and BWFC Special in one order, I may not be able to choose that option, but I could just be paranoid.
Edit: just received Veku! Surprisingly it has the US Toei sticker even though the UI one I ordered from TOM had the Japanese sticker. Guess I just got lucky with the UI one but it’s not much of a difference anyways as the figure quality is the same
Ahh cool so almost the same as shipping from my proxy, only additional costs being the extra Japanese domestic delivery (though most times I managed to find free shipping, like I managed to get free shipping on the Copy Vegeta WCFs I just bought).

But yeah Veku, it's nuts I followed an auction at ¥3,000 come back a day later to find it's at ¥10,000 like what the flip?

Anyway I've solved your Match Makers problem. Deep discount now ship Banpresto stuff and currently have a discount coupon expires tomorrow RAIN15 for 15% off:
https://www.deepdiscount.com/banpresto- ... 9996100195

https://www.deepdiscount.com/banpresto- ... 9996100188

They have a bunch of FES and UI Goku's aswell as the SSGSS Big aka the June IBK in Japan. International shipping isn't too bad just over $5 so I went ahead and pre'd Gogeta and SSGSS Big. They charge immediately if used Paypal but not if you use card (they just do like Amazon pre-authorization charge).

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
SSGSS Goku wrote:
Ahh cool so almost the same as shipping from my proxy, only additional costs being the extra Japanese domestic delivery (though most times I managed to find free shipping, like I managed to get free shipping on the Copy Vegeta WCFs I just bought).

But yeah Veku, it's nuts I followed an auction at ¥3,000 come back a day later to find it's at ¥10,000 like what the flip?

Anyway I've solved your Math Makers problem. Deep discount now ship Banpresto stuff and currently have a discount coupon expires tomorrow RAIN15 for 15% off:
https://www.deepdiscount.com/banpresto- ... 9996100195

https://www.deepdiscount.com/banpresto- ... 9996100188

They have a bunch of FES and UI Goku's aswell as the SSGSS Big aka the June IBK in Japan. International shipping isn't too bad just over $5 so I went ahead and pre'd Gogeta and SSGSS Big. They charge immediately if used Paypal but not if you use card (they just do like Amazon pre-authorization charge).

Hope this helps!
Aye! Thanks!!! I'm not sure if I'll get the Match Makers stuff right away (as I'm mostly focusing on Super merchandise) but I'm probably gonna pick up the Ichiban Kuji Goku for June. I know they probably won't but it would be cool if they made a Vegeta to go with it

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:May dates finally live:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Anywhere I can preorder these figures? I want that UI Omen.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:11 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:May dates finally live:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Anywhere I can preorder these figures? I want that UI Omen.
Ichiban Kuji are specifically not for retailers, however in a new move Banpresto are releasing mastered UI, SSGSS Vegeta and Vegetto internationally but not the rest.

Thus meaning "Omen" will only be available via the IBK in Japan which means relying on third party sellers and being that "Omen" will be the LO prize and 16cm (as opposed to mastered being ~22cm). Last One prize basically means when the store(s) running the IBK have cleared all 80 or so prizes and whoever won the last prize will then get the "Omen" figure as a bonus.

There were a few pre orders on Yahoo Auc for ¥6000 a couple weeks ago but looks like gotta wait until it starts
The problem with Ichiban Kuji are the prices aren't stable. The March UI Goku dipped to ¥8,000 the week the IBK started and now a little over month later is worth ¥18,000... That was just a prize A. On the flip slide the December IBK SSGSS Vegeta was an LO prize and first few weeks was going for ¥9,000-10,000 but a month later it had dropped to ¥4,500 so dropped half (now since gone and settled around ¥8,000).

The other worry is this is the only proper "Omen" figure so collector's in Japan will be soughting after it. Thus meaning prices will be fluctuated more then it normally would.

Bottom line you're gonna need good luck to get it! I used up all my good luck on the March Ichiban Kuji (seriously people in Japan were shocked out how much luck I had especially considering I'm not ever from there!) so not gonna bother for May.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:19 pm

So, I just found out that Nakazawa sculpts the WCF's... that is is just wild. What a guy.

Also I went ahead an pre'd both DBS BoS... feel like 1215yen each was too good to pass up and with DBS figures going up in price almost always better safe than sorry! Plus like I say it is 2018 and just yolo it.

Also went ahead and ordered the Scultures 7; Sato's Broly:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It is going up in price and tbh it is the only Broly figure I like...! Went ahead and also got the Copy Vegeta WCF's since they were cheap, also picked up a SSG WCF to match Caulifla.

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:34 pm

TOM just restocked on all of the Saiyans Bravery 2 WCF except Veku (either that or Veku sold out extremely fast before I could click the notification) and even though I was gonna take a break, I couldn’t help myself and instantly bought Caulifla lol. I guess I’ll just be taking a break in May then unless I end up getting the BoS Goku.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 am

SSGSS Goku wrote:TOM just restocked on all of the Saiyans Bravery 2 WCF except Veku (either that or Veku sold out extremely fast before I could click the notification) and even though I was gonna take a break, I couldn’t help myself and instantly bought Caulifla lol. I guess I’ll just be taking a break in May then unless I end up getting the BoS Goku.
I saw a UI Goku for 1380yen and free domestic shipping... but sold out before I had a chance to get it! I am not too fussed not the biggest fan of the mould plus don't have the Jiren WCF. Seen a Vegetto Blue KMH for 1780yen free domestic shipping too but I can't add it to my IBK Goku Black as that would exceed shipping for a small packet (so only decided to add small stuff like UDM's, WCF's etc), so may wait for April stuff which the UI DXF SWSP and the UDM #31 and VS #06. Grandista is big problem I want Bardock but like your mentality, just primarily focused on DBS stuff especially 2018 DBS stuff.

Speaking of Z, Sept will have the "Absolute Perfection" DBZ Goku and Vegeta, I am guessing it will probably be SS2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta considered they are both coming out in the same month in other words paired like the Match Makers. Not too fussed but am over the DBS FES Stage 8! Hoping for UI and SSG or 2. If we do get UI then almost definitely the same mould will be re-used for "Omen" in Stage 9. Already know what the Sept WCF will be disappointingly, just gotta wait on the IBK! 3 weeks until we find out!

Tbh I wanna start saving for movie after August... so part of me is hoping I don't like anything Sept-Nov lol.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:44 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
SSGSS Goku wrote:TOM just restocked on all of the Saiyans Bravery 2 WCF except Veku (either that or Veku sold out extremely fast before I could click the notification) and even though I was gonna take a break, I couldn’t help myself and instantly bought Caulifla lol. I guess I’ll just be taking a break in May then unless I end up getting the BoS Goku.
I saw a UI Goku for 1380yen and free domestic shipping... but sold out before I had a chance to get it! I am not too fussed not the biggest fan of the mould plus don't have the Jiren WCF. Seen a Vegetto Blue KMH for 1780yen free domestic shipping too but I can't add it to my IBK Goku Black as that would exceed shipping for a small packet (so only decided to add small stuff like UDM's, WCF's etc), so may wait for April stuff which the UI DXF SWSP and the UDM #31 and VS #06. Grandista is big problem I want Bardock but like your mentality, just primarily focused on DBS stuff especially 2018 DBS stuff.

Speaking of Z, Sept will have the "Absolute Perfection" DBZ Goku and Vegeta, I am guessing it will probably be SS2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta considered they are both coming out in the same month in other words paired like the Match Makers. Not too fussed but am over the DBS FES Stage 8! Hoping for UI and SSG or 2. If we do get UI then almost definitely the same mould will be re-used for "Omen" in Stage 9. Already know what the Sept WCF will be disappointingly, just gotta wait on the IBK! 3 weeks until we find out!

Tbh I wanna start saving for movie after August... so part of me is hoping I don't like anything Sept-Nov lol.
I know it is a bit off-topic but are you going to watch Avengers: Infinity War?
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 am

majinwarman wrote: I know it is a bit off-topic but are you going to watch Avengers: Infinity War?
That is incredibly off topic lol. But yes though tbh I have kinda hit comic book fatigue not that excited to watch it, which is why I am able to buy so many Dragon Ball figures lately stopped buying comics for a while now just getting the odd one here and there.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:54 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
majinwarman wrote: I know it is a bit off-topic but are you going to watch Avengers: Infinity War?
That is incredibly off topic lol. But yes though tbh I have kinda hit comic book fatigue not that excited to watch it, which is why I am able to buy so many Dragon Ball figures lately stopped buying comics for a while now just getting the odd one here and there.
Cool, just asking because I love comic books and comic book movies.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:14 am

So I am bored and just going through old topics on Kanzenshuu and it is the most bizarre thing seeing people hype over the 2008 figures, with retrospect to what we are getting now the 2008 stuff pales in comparison but shows how far DB has come and in 10 more years we'll probably look back at 2018 and be like "did we seriously hype over these figures?" :lol:

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

Exactly. I feel like I have all of the figures I really want preordered or they’ve already been shipped/delivered. Maybe I need to get the June Ichiban Kuji Goku too but that’s only if they announce a Vegeta too. Everything else is taken care of Super-wise. Z I still have the Match Makers to worry about but I’ll order those soon. That’s the only thing though. Maybe DBH Transcended Art too but even that idk

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Once I get my WCF Caulifla and my Adverge Pan and Bra, I think I'm also good on figures for a while unless they announce more U6 Saiyan figures out of nowhere. Though I did see a neat looking SDBH WCF Final Form Mira on ebay that I've never seen anywhere else. Know anything about that one, Baggie?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Once I get my WCF Caulifla and my Adverge Pan and Bra, I think I'm also good on figures for a while unless they announce more U6 Saiyan figures out of nowhere. Though I did see a neat looking SDBH WCF Final Form Mira on ebay that I've never seen anywhere else. Know anything about that one, Baggie?
This one?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I assume Mira is the non Saiyan? Lol.

Out August the 2nd wave of DBH Anniv. WCFs, first set come out next month.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:Once I get my WCF Caulifla and my Adverge Pan and Bra, I think I'm also good on figures for a while unless they announce more U6 Saiyan figures out of nowhere. Though I did see a neat looking SDBH WCF Final Form Mira on ebay that I've never seen anywhere else. Know anything about that one, Baggie?
This one?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I assume Mira is the non Saiyan? Lol.

Out August the 2nd wave of DBH Anniv. WCFs, first set come out next month.
Yeah, that's the man! The blue SS5. :P I've been looking around to find pre-orders for him with no luck.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:53 pm

So where's the best place to shop for this Vegeta figure? Amazon and eBay average $110-$150, but I'm hoping that's not as high as it will always be. I'm interested in the Goku a bit too, but my main focus is Vegeta. It's just...SO COOL!! I think I asked you about him some place before Baggie_Saiyan and you told me but I forgot now. :? Thanks.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]