Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 am

SMP udpate "early December" release so probably looking at around next week:

Also out today Figure-rise Gogeta:
SDBH Binder:
Still deliberating whether to get this or not.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:33 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:More merch
Why is there a key chain of Kid Goku talking a shit? :shock:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Why is there a key chain of Kid Goku talking a shit? :shock:
It's his tail.

Anyways, Figure Rise Gogeta is much nicer than I expected.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:More merch
Why is there a key chain of Kid Goku talking a shit? :shock:
The face absolutely gets me :lol: just looks way to much like he's had a crap. Surprised they even okayed this lol.

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:00 am

Hey Baggie, I'll be possibly travelling to Japan soon and Tokyo is definitely on the menu. Which city and shops would you recommend to pop by for all the latest figures and statues? I've also heard Gojira and Evagenlion exclusive shops, you know where they are too :) ? Cheers!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:08 am

Final IRL Versions of upcoming figures credit @panbu800:
Nakazawa swapped Base Gogeta and Gogeta Blue design poses around:
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:17 am

SuperNingenGod wrote:Hey Baggie, I'll be possibly travelling to Japan soon and Tokyo is definitely on the menu. Which city and shops would you recommend to pop by for all the latest figures and statues? I've also heard Gojira and Evagenlion exclusive shops, you know where they are too :) ? Cheers!
I don't know much about any physical stores in Japan but definitely gamestations the craneking website has a locator so you can easily locate which ones are near you. Example here's the search page for the Namco excl Gogeta:
https://bpnavi.jp/s/toru/sp/searches/se ... 6134/prize

Aside from that only other place I know of is this:
http://www.cubestyle.info
https://twitter.com/NakanoCubestyle/sta ... 2127836160

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:28 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
SuperNingenGod wrote:Hey Baggie, I'll be possibly travelling to Japan soon and Tokyo is definitely on the menu. Which city and shops would you recommend to pop by for all the latest figures and statues? I've also heard Gojira and Evagenlion exclusive shops, you know where they are too :) ? Cheers!
I don't know much about any physical stores in Japan but definitely gamestations the craneking website has a locator so you can easily locate which ones are near you. Example here's the search page for the Namco excl Gogeta:
https://bpnavi.jp/s/toru/sp/searches/se ... 6134/prize

Aside from that only other place I know of is this:
http://www.cubestyle.info
https://twitter.com/NakanoCubestyle/sta ... 2127836160
Much obliged Baggie. I shall check them out.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:10 am

I can answer this question for you. Besides the obvious Akihabara you definitely want to check out Nakano Broadway. It’s where the Mandarake flagship store is. It looks like a little strip mall but there are definite treasures to be found there.

Also at Tokyo Station is the Shounen Jump Store and there was a Gundam themed restaurant if you are into that.

Depending on when you are going J-World (and inside theme Park inside Sunshine City) and Tokyo Sky Tree also have exclusive DB Super Broly stuff going on right now.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:33 pm

We made it through a day without anything new! :P

Once I am free this week I will update the movie section of the OP with all the miscellaneous merch.

Hopefully things will quiet down come January! I have been crying out for a merch rollout like this forever and even I am overwhelmed!

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 pm

Kinokima wrote:
I can answer this question for you. Besides the obvious Akihabara you definitely want to check out Nakano Broadway. It’s where the Mandarake flagship store is. It looks like a little strip mall but there are definite treasures to be found there.

Also at Tokyo Station is the Shounen Jump Store and there was a Gundam themed restaurant if you are into that.

Depending on when you are going J-World (and inside theme Park inside Sunshine City) and Tokyo Sky Tree also have exclusive DB Super Broly stuff going on right now.
That sounds so awesome, thanks for the pointers! Looks like I'll be needing a bigger luggage bag after all.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:40 am

Hmmm....
Also SS Videl... lol.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:18 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Hmmm....
Also SS Videl... lol.
cant wait for her to be a thing in Heroes

EpicMew2

Post by EpicMew2 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:38 am

EpicMew2 wrote:Do we have any idea what figure this is? Every upcoming mystery figure that has been available for pre-order has been revealed as a Gogeta at this point, except this one.

Info:

Product Name: Dragon Ball Figure (TBA)

Series: Dragon Ball
Manufacturer: Banpresto
Specifications: Painted, non-articulated, non-scale PVC & ABS figure
Height: 165 mm | 6.5"

Release Date
This is a pre-order product expected to release in June 2019.
The release date is subject to change. In such an event, customers will be notified.
Small update on this, by searching "Super Saiyan 4" or "Gogeta" on Tokyo Otaku mode this figure comes up. Though this could just be because the Ichiban Kuji x Dokkan Battle SSJ 4 Gogeta is the recommend figure on the page: "Also available: Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Non-Scale Figure". But, when you click on that figure, the recommended figure on that figure's page is the mystery one: "Also available: Dragon Ball Figure (TBA)".
“Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.”
- Kamina

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:13 am

March Kuji does not have the DBS logo!! Hallelujah!

================================
mahakaishin1991 wrote: cant wait for her to be a thing in Heroes
I actually wouldn't mind that!
EpicMew2 wrote: Small update on this, by searching "Super Saiyan 4" or "Gogeta" on Tokyo Otaku mode this figure comes up. Though this could just be because the Ichiban Kuji x Dokkan Battle SSJ 4 Gogeta is the recommend figure on the page: "Also available: Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Non-Scale Figure". But, when you click on that figure, the recommended figure on that figure's page is the mystery one: "Also available: Dragon Ball Figure (TBA)".
I think it is because they are related, Bandai updated the March Kuji today instead of Feb, meh. Festa is next weekend looks like we will hopefully find out then. But I wonder what pose would constitute 16.5cm when the SS4 Gogeta and Vegetto Blue in the Kuji are straight and at 20cm? Hmm.

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

It'd be hilarious if they branded Android 21 with DBS related stuff. I wouldn't put it past them though.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 am

FlpShimizu wrote:It'd be hilarious if they branded Android 21 with DBS related stuff. I wouldn't put it past them though.
imagine if they adapt fighterZ into the anime....

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 am

FlpShimizu wrote:It'd be hilarious if they branded Android 21 with DBS related stuff. I wouldn't put it past them though.
Megahouse have done exactly that...

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:43 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Megahouse have done exactly that...
Oh well :lol: :lol:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

imagine if they adapt fighterZ into the anime....
I'd actually like to see that in some capacity. Like a B plot for the other characters.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"