Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Issei189
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by Issei189 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:13 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:I will be very surprised if Banpresto do more SDBH merch (other than WCFs from what I remember still got fairly decent orders so those will probably be safe) beyond what they have planned, they went in hard no doubt with this PR anime thing and interest in these figures weren't high as a result orders dwindled if things haven't picked up in March & May that could be it.

This is all Bandai's though, they don't seem to understand that they can't cross over two different things, SDBH is a card game aimed at 6 years, main series and figures etc aimed at 15 years old, yet Bandai just keep wanna push SDBH in that bracket (I understand why as that is where most of the money is at) but it seemed that this PR anime was them being like oooh look anime so please buy figures!
Also, They should stop re-releasing DB Bulma. Most of us want a 23 inch DBS : Broly Bulma at this point

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by SuperNingenGod » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:38 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:More:
That Blue Evo Vegeta and Blue Gogeta are on the money tho, no complain from me.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:41 am

Issei189 wrote: Also, They should stop re-releasing DB Bulma. Most of us want a 23 inch DBS : Broly Bulma at this point
100%.

Brightside at least one in March isn't another Bunny Bulma!
SuperNingenGod wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:More:
That Blue Evo Vegeta and Blue Gogeta are on the money tho, no complain from me.
That SS Goku looks so trash though why that have to take an overseas slot /:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Rest of May scans, June & July Vegeta and Gogeta BoS confirmed:
So July so far will have Premium HG DBS Movie Fusion set. BWFC Goku Black & BoS Gogeta.

That is now 3 BoS for Z/DBS &GT. We have had two SPECIAL move series (not couting movie special) for Z/DBS & GT. What's next? OG DB? Can't do OG DB with Blood of Saiyans.

Also Match Makers we have had 2 Z & 2 OG DB, 2 DBS (Tag Fighters) maybe 2 GT soon?

That seems it for on going lines. Hopefully we get some more new lines later in the year with something innovative/different!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Fantastic news about the SSJ4 trio. Picking them up for sure.

So happy about this recent trend of SSJ4 figures, keep them coming!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:17 pm

UG #09 & HG#02 DP's:
May Bandai scans end of the month as usual, May Ichiban Kuji scan any time between.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:41 am

May Ichiban we're getting everything overseas except LO Prize:
I dunno what I want. Full Power Broly looks good. SS Broly seems a must because it might be the only we get. SSGSS Goku eh I have too many of them, SS Goku & Freeza 100% no they look ugly. UI/Evo/Gogeta all maybes they also look good.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:13 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:May Ichiban we're getting everything overseas except LO Prize:
I dunno what I want. Full Power Broly looks good. SS Broly seems a must because it might be the only we get. SSGSS Goku eh I have too many of them, SS Goku & Freeza 100% no they look ugly. UI/Evo/Gogeta all maybes they also look good.

Definitely picking up at least Evo and SSJ Broly, seeing as they're the only full size figures we've gotten (well, for Evo that's affordable). I'm a bit inundated with FP Broly, Gogeta, and UI

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm

HQ Production Images:

====
MKCSTEALTH wrote: Definitely picking up at least Evo and SSJ Broly, seeing as they're the only full size figures we've gotten (well, for Evo that's affordable). I'm a bit inundated with FP Broly, Gogeta, and UI
Same though I do like FP Broly I will only make SS Broly priority. I have pre ordered next month's Evo Vegeta for ¥5300 yen so not too bothered about getting this one, and UI/SSGSS deffo burned out on. Gogeta it's between this and Grandista for me.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Somewhat related. Spain retailer GAME is giving a SS4 Xeno Goku Keychain as preorder bonus

Is just a reissue of one of the UDM figures but I thought it was pretty neat.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Any idea what is this?

https://toywiz.com/dragon-ball-gt-secre ... vc-figure/

I assume is a Gogeta due the sku being bigbangkamehamehamystery (or maybe Omega?) but I thought all figures for GT in the near future were accounted for.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Any idea what is this?

https://toywiz.com/dragon-ball-gt-secre ... vc-figure/

I assume is a Gogeta due the sku being bigbangkamehamehamystery (or maybe Omega?) but I thought all figures for GT in the near future were accounted for.
Yeah ignore that it's the Dokkan Kuji ??? Figure aka Gogeta BR
Official listing via previews:
https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG188923

Should get that revealed any day now since Kuji starts Feb 2nd!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Ah, I see. I figured it was something like that.

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:50 pm

FP Broly, SSJ Broly, Evo and SSB Gogeta are must get, the rest I simply have too many of.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:19 am

"Collaboration with the popular app game [Dragon Ball Z Dokkan battle] has finally been realized! "A certain warrior" will compete in a figure!"...

Out today:

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 am

It seems like it's been a long time since we first seen the Dokkan Battle figures revealed... I really want the omen goku and evo vegeta... I do wish the vegetto had a base form version though.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:57 am

SCultures 6 (in the OP) SS3 Goku KMH & Vegeta special look like they will be re-released overseas for us with the Japanese May figures. In the past the Scultures re-releases for us have had special colours so expecting the same.

====
DasMuse wrote:It seems like it's been a long time since we first seen the Dokkan Battle figures revealed... I really want the omen goku and evo vegeta... I do wish the vegetto had a base form version though.
They said they created new art for the smaller prizes, looks like the figures were based off them for Goku/Vegeta/Vegetto and likely GogetaBR too (why are they still hiding him?) It defeats the whole point of a Dokkan Collab imo everyone was expecting current card arts to be used as basis, Evo Vegeta was just luck as there was already a Dokkan card of that pose just seems SS4 Gogeta is the only one.

I won a pre order bid on Yahoo Auc for Evo Vegeta ¥4100 but with fees etc came to just over ¥5000 at the same time Omen Goku bid hit ¥11,000.... /: don't know why Bandai keep making Omen Goku's LO prizes...

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:35 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:SCultures 6 (in the OP) SS3 Goku KMH & Vegeta special look like they will be re-released overseas for us with the Japanese May figures. In the past the Scultures re-releases for us have had special colours so expecting the same.

====
DasMuse wrote:It seems like it's been a long time since we first seen the Dokkan Battle figures revealed... I really want the omen goku and evo vegeta... I do wish the vegetto had a base form version though.
They said they created new art for the smaller prizes, looks like the figures were based off them for Goku/Vegeta/Vegetto and likely GogetaBR too (why are they still hiding him?) It defeats the whole point of a Dokkan Collab imo everyone was expecting current card arts to be used as basis, Evo Vegeta was just luck as there was already a Dokkan card of that pose just seems SS4 Gogeta is the only one.

I won a pre order bid on Yahoo Auc for Evo Vegeta ¥4100 but with fees etc came to just over ¥5000 at the same time Omen Goku bid hit ¥11,000.... /: don't know why Bandai keep making Omen Goku's LO prizes...
Has any merch been announced after June?
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:28 pm

majinwarman wrote: Has any merch been announced after June?
BWFC Goku Black (but that was revealed months ago when all the BWFC got scheduled)
Goku & Vegeta Premium HG Fusion set (though this was supposed to come out May)
GT Blood of Saiyans Gogeta to wrap that line up.

Next month we have Prize Fair at the Japan Amusement Expo late February so schedule at the beginning of Feb will update according to what will be shown off at the prize fair. If July is still thin then that will be our indirect confirmation.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
majinwarman wrote: Has any merch been announced after June?
BWFC Goku Black (but that was revealed months ago when all the BWFC got scheduled)
Goku & Vegeta Premium HG Fusion set (though this was supposed to come out May)
GT Blood of Saiyans Gogeta to wrap that line up.

Next month we have Prize Fair at the Japan Amusement Expo late February so schedule at the beginning of Feb will update according to what will be shown off at the prize fair. If July is still thin then that will be our indirect confirmation.
What happens if no announcements come out in July?
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.