Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 05/09/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 am

October's delayed VS #08 coloured (well sorta):

Interesting they're making a note of Vegetto Blue's belt.

By the way if anyone has a few minutes can you please fill out the gashapon survey for VS #08:
https://gashapon.jp/enquete/researchs/charaenq/3425/3/
Q17 is the most important one, asking what characters you want commercialized in the future. Please please put any new DBS characters. I've constantly been putting Cauli etc every month!

A Japanese fans has constantly been putting SSGSS Evo and it's finally happening this December so it works!

This weeks UDM #33:
https://gashapon.jp/enquete/researchs/charaenq/3382/3/

Again Q17 important ya'll can make up answers for the rest.

Oh and use Wikia to get the Japanese text just google search it too see if it's right cuz sometimes Wikia Japanese is wrong.

Thank you.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 05/09/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am

October Ichiban Kuji OVERSEAS Final Versions aka no manga colour version for SS Goku:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Also seemingly the few places overseas that hold the full Ichiban Kuji ie France aren't holding them anymore as expected with Bandai Spirits now releasing select figures overseas.
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Issei189
Beyond Newbie

Post by Issei189 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

So they can give Majin Vegeta a Ichiban Kuji figure, but not SSB Evolution Vegeta, smh

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:36 am

Issei189 wrote:So they can give Majin Vegeta a Ichiban Kuji figure, but not SSB Evolution Vegeta, smh
Smh can sum up this entire thread! :lol:

I wish Banpresto would at least put surveys out ala Bandai. Bandai for all their faults still want to hear from fans and it's because of the survey they're finally releasing SSGSS.Evo Vegeta, UDM in November and VS in December.

Hopefully Banpresto can continue the TAG FIGHTERS line to include SSGSSKK Goku and SSGSS.Evo Vegeta.
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 am

Re: Vegetto's belt being pointed out in the ad

That's be some bait and switch if the fusion we get in the movie is Vegetto instead of Gogeta.

But then if it was he'd have the belt style with the tie.
And if it were DBH he'd have the other style top.

So I have no clue what makes this version special.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Chuquita wrote:Re: Vegetto's belt being pointed out in the ad

That's be some bait and switch if the fusion we get in the movie is Vegetto instead of Gogeta.

But then if it was he'd have the belt style with the tie.
And if it were DBH he'd have the other style top.

So I have no clue what makes this version special.
Nothing about the movie. The belt just probably has a special feature.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:04 pm

58th Hobby Show takes place final weekend of this month. Bandai Spirits will be there, maybe get better look at the movie Ichiban Kuji fully painted and all, potentially also Feb's Dokkan Battle Ichiban Kuji. That weekend is also when we'll get Bandai's January stuff.

Also interestingly the original production image for SS Goku October Ichiban Kuji didn't have base Goku's sweat:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

On the subject of Ichiban Kuji apparently for the movie some of the ratios and varieties in Japan have leaked (still waiting the Ichiban Kuji sheet), unsurprisingly Prize D & E (SSGSS/SS Goku) both 1 each and THE 20TH FILM COMMEMORATIVE AWARD: Posters/Cleafile set will have a variety of 10. I believe we have 9 posters already so assume the last one will be Gogeta.

For the other minor prizes of the movie Ichiban Kuji we still awaiting details on the small plates and art cavases.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:32 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Interesting they're making a note of Vegetto Blue's belt.
It's talking about its pose having a dynamic feel :lol:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Interesting they're making a note of Vegetto Blue's belt.
It's talking about its pose having a dynamic feel :lol:
Ahh thank you for the clarification! Very bizarre why they pointed exactly to the belt and not the knees or actual feet.

Anyway I think I'll pass on this set. No actual VS all just a random line up /;

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:49 am

Got preorders for God Goku, Vegeta and the Ultimate Soliders of Gogeta, hopefully these don't get cancelled...

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:28 am

Starting to leak special UDM's "Super Warrior Mascot 2":
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Set of 8:
SSSGSS/SS Goku
SSGSS/SS Vegetto
UI Goku
Jiren
SS Trunks
Rosé Goku Black.
Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:39 am

That UI Goku on the box looks rough.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:46 am

ArchedThunder wrote:That UI Goku on the box looks rough.
Yeah! This months main UDM UI Goku looks much better (except for the fact Bandai didn't colour the boots or pupils in...):
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Here was Vol.1 of the special UDM set:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Most of these were pretty rough looking too. #17 in particular...

Edit:

In the realm of bizarre merchandise, Europe will be getting a DBS Digital Camera in March!

"3 in 1 digital photo camera: pictures, video with sound, webcam. 3 Dragon Ball Super style faces to customize the camera. Digital camera with color screen (1,8 TFT), LED light, 3MP resolution, self-timer and microphone. Delivered with 2 softwares of album creation (Digitalbum & Magix), USB cable, handstrap and instruction manual."
https://www.cld.be/showItem.aspx?id_art=94631

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:34 am

The Goku and Vegeta SSJ4 Gigantic figures are getting a special edition with new colors this November.

https://en.toy-people.com/?p=564
https://en.toy-people.com/?p=561

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Speaking of SS4 my FES Goku arrived today, finally decided to pick it up (along with Alolan Ninetales and a Vegeta Evo card that cost like 50yen):
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Nakazawa does not disappoint! Hair mould I'd say is probably the best thing about this figure. Unfortunately unlike the other FES figures you have to display as I did per the pic otherwise it looks kinda awkward from other angles.

Truly hope Stage 8 isn't the end of this line. Still have SSG, SS2, Super Vegetto, Vegetto Blue, UI "Omen", SS Gogeta & potentially new movie stuff left to do.

Something like this:
Stage 9: UI "Omen" Goku (re use mould), Vegetto Blue.
Stage 10: Super Vegetto (re use mould), SSG Goku.
Stage 11: Super Saiyan Gogeta, SS2 Goku.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:55 am

Out today UDM #33:

Almost all of the special UDMs leaked:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:57 am

February Dokkan Battle Collab ICHIBAN KUJI!!!!

Collaboration Prize: TBA
Prize A: SS4 Gogeta
Prize B: SSGSS Goku
Prize C: SSGSS Vegeta
Prize D: SSGSS Vegetto
Prize E: SSGSS EVOLUTION VEGETA....!!!!!!
Prize F, G, H, I: Minor small awards, clear files etc
LO Prize: UI "Omen".... BLUE SHIRT!!!! FINALLY!!!
DC Prize: Same as A!!

F*cking finally. An actual Omen figure and an SSGSS.E Vegeta!!!!!!!!

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:54 am

Hopefully the Omen and Evolved figures won't be too hard to come by in the west.
Hopefully the fact that Evolved is slowly but surely getting merch means that we'll see it again, even if it doesn't end up in the movie.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:06 am

Could anyone show me that survey and the results of fans having picked SSGSSE Vegeta as their preference if it’s possible ofcourse?