Is destruction of 11 universe worth fighting strong guys in a tournament?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Is destruction of 11 universe worth fighting strong guys in a tournament?

Post by Faisal Shourov » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:24 pm

According to DBS Goku, it is. I mean who cares about people dying right? Super Dragon Balls will take care of it. And don't you nag Goku about it, he already had an earful from Beerus and Gohan. And there's no way Goku would lose right? If he does, everybody will forgive him, because he's Goku. He's supposed to be pure hearted after all. 1 apology will fix everything. Sumimasen minna, gomenasai!
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

Draconic
I Live Here

Re: Is destruction of 11 universe worth fighting strong guys in a tournament?

Post by Draconic » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Is making 11 threads about the same topic worth it?

Acording to Faisal it is. I mean, who cares that the discussion is already going on? Reposting would take care of it. And don't you nag Faisal about it, there's already been an earful from the mods. And there's no way Faisal would close it, right? If he does everybody would forgive him, because he's new. He's supposed to be well intentioned after all. 1 apology would fix everything. Sumimasen minna, gomenasai!
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:43 am

The abundant threads about this topic is getting a little tedious if you ask me.
Draconic wrote:Is making 11 threads about the same topic worth it?

Acording to Faisal it is. I mean, who cares that the discussion is already going on? Reposting would take care of it. And don't you nag Faisal about it, there's already been an earful from the mods. And there's no way Faisal would close it, right? If he does everybody would forgive him, because he's new. He's supposed to be well intentioned after all. 1 apology would fix everything. Sumimasen minna, gomenasai!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:39 am

I was just about to post one similar to this :lol:

The amount of threads on this topic is getting ridiculous, let's keep it to one thread shall we
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Jesus Christ :lol:

On topic anyways, no, Goku did not know things would turn out this way, why are people ignoring the fact that Goku literally told Beerus "Even I had no idea things would turn out this way" the guy takes responsibility for something that he didnt even need to and people still bashes him.
I believe this calls for the song "Me against the world" by "Simple Plan" see the lyrics.
"They think they know it all, I'm a nightmare, a disaster, thats what they've always say, I'm a lost cause, not a hero, but I'll make it on my own, its me against the world!"
but heck this makes Goku for a cool anti hero so I'm all up for what he's doing.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Considering u won't be seeing those 11 universes either way, I'd say its worth it. Plus why are u all freaking out over some universes u will never see.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Agreed regarding the point of several (several, several, SEVERAL times over) threads with this exact same discussion point. Please be sure to actually browse other threads/topics before contributing your own!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::