Zalama is more powerful than zeno?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Razz

Zalama is more powerful than zeno?

Post by Razz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:37 pm

The full extent of Zalama's power is unknown but he was able to create the Super Dragon Balls and their divine dragon Super Shenron with no limitations to the wish that can be granted .

Do you think zalama is more superior to zeno in terms of power since he can create such a creature who can grant any wish.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Zalama is more powerful than zeno?

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm

No, since whis's statement puts zeno as the top guy, in all aspects
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:45 pm

I wonder if the Super DBs can override Zeno. That would prove who's stronger.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:I wonder if the Super DBs can override Zeno. That would prove who's stronger.
Override zeno?
Are we talking about horizon zero dawn override or rebuilding the damage?
If it's the later then normal dragonballs restored buu's rampage, that dosen't mean it's creator is stronger than buu..

If super sheneron has universal level restoration, dosen't matter who destroys it, he can rebuild it
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:50 pm

I guess that's true. In that case someone has to wish for Zeno to be destroyed.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Well the Earth DBs couldn't (directly) hurt characters stronger than Kami but they could do things much stronger characters couldn't do. It's probably the same kind of situation. I don't know if Zeno can bring people back from the dead or recreate planets or anything.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:54 pm

I just wonder where he/she got the patent from. See my sig.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Probably is, and his lack of intervention is veeeery suspicious.
Zeno is just an atomic bomb with a cute design.
It's hard to figure out someone able to create a galaxy-sized dragon of wishes being inferior to a kid.
Whatever Whis said (and if I remember correctly, Whis never seen Zarama in action).
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 am

I'm telling you Zeno is not the top guy. And the angels don't know everything. I dont don't have proof but my common sense tells me those two little turds are puppets.

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Only the gods can speak to the Dragon anyway, so they wouldn't be granting any Anti-Zeno wishes.
:clap:

Kepiaschkz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kepiaschkz » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:20 am

Zen'o could override Universe Zamasu's immortality.
So, he is more powerful than Super Shenron and therefore more powerful than Zamara.

MKJ

Post by MKJ » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:39 am

They call him the Omni King, but so far he appears to only be an Omni god of destruction supervised by an Omni angel. If he is truly Omni then he should also be able to create not to mention the fact the there are multiples versions of him in different timelines. Either there is someone higher or super's definition of Omni is different than mine. I'm starting to wonder where the Omni kai is. It's entirely possible that he has plenty of abilities that we have not seen yet. So far super tends to stay pretty shallow and it stays away from any depth of explanations. I would like to see that change, but I'll still watch and enjoy regardless.

Cabba
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Cabba » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:I wonder if the Super DBs can override Zeno. That would prove who's stronger.
Override zeno?
Are we talking about horizon zero dawn override or rebuilding the damage?
If it's the later then normal dragonballs restored buu's rampage, that dosen't mean it's creator is stronger than buu..

If super sheneron has universal level restoration, dosen't matter who destroys it, he can rebuild it
Super DBs can theoretically grant any wish. Can you wish for zeno to change his mind or be destroyed that is the question. Like shenron once said he could not destroy the saiyans because their powers were above his creators

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:31 am

We don't know, but he very well could be. Zeno looks too stupid to be the real GOD of the verse, there's very likely stronger beings than Zeno
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

GreatWyrmGold

Post by GreatWyrmGold » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 am

Cabba wrote:Super DBs can theoretically grant any wish. Can you wish for zeno to change his mind or be destroyed that is the question. Like shenron once said he could not destroy the saiyans because their powers were above his creators
Back in Dragon Ball, the Normal Dragon Balls could theoretically grant any wish. But wait, there are a few edge cases where the Dragon Balls don't work. Meh, how often do people wish for someone stronger than Kami to get hurt or for someone who doesn't want to come back or already got resurrected to come back to life? And those are edge cases, under normal circumstances. I'd put "messing with Zeno" as a similar edge case.
Faisal Shourov wrote:We don't know, but he very well could be. Zeno looks too stupid to be the real GOD of the verse, there's very likely stronger beings than Zeno
Right, because Toriyama would never make silly but powerful beings...
Oh, right. Off the top of my head: Master Roshi, Buyon, Korin, King Kai, the Ginyu Force, Buu, and Gotenks. If we throw in unassuming designs, we can also count the likes of Mr. Popo and Android 19 (who was intended to be one of the main villains of the arc, until Toriyama's editor put his foot down about all these ridiculous villain designs).
I have constructed a power level list for Dragon Ball Super. Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated!

Cabba
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Cabba » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:46 pm

GreatWyrmGold wrote:
Cabba wrote:Super DBs can theoretically grant any wish. Can you wish for zeno to change his mind or be destroyed that is the question. Like shenron once said he could not destroy the saiyans because their powers were above his creators
Back in Dragon Ball, the Normal Dragon Balls could theoretically grant any wish. But wait, there are a few edge cases where the Dragon Balls don't work. Meh, how often do people wish for someone stronger than Kami to get hurt or for someone who doesn't want to come back or already got resurrected to come back to life? And those are edge cases, under normal circumstances. I'd put "messing with Zeno" as a similar edge case.
Faisal Shourov wrote:We don't know, but he very well could be. Zeno looks too stupid to be the real GOD of the verse, there's very likely stronger beings than Zeno
Right, because Toriyama would never make silly but powerful beings...
Oh, right. Off the top of my head: Master Roshi, Buyon, Korin, King Kai, the Ginyu Force, Buu, and Gotenks. If we throw in unassuming designs, we can also count the likes of Mr. Popo and Android 19 (who was intended to be one of the main villains of the arc, until Toriyama's editor put his foot down about all these ridiculous villain designs).
I agree, DB actualy makes it a thing to make unsuspecting being reallly important or powerful. Kinda like the small vegeta was stronger than nappa
About the DBS i dont know man. They were able to switch bodies with Goku who is pretty powerful. and being able to grant anything is kinda what it differentiates them from the regular DBs. I do get your point though

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:55 am

MKJ wrote:They call him the Omni King, but so far he appears to only be an Omni god of destruction supervised by an Omni angel. If he is truly Omni then he should also be able to create not to mention the fact the there are multiples versions of him in different timelines. Either there is someone higher or super's definition of Omni is different than mine. I'm starting to wonder where the Omni kai is. It's entirely possible that he has plenty of abilities that we have not seen yet. So far super tends to stay pretty shallow and it stays away from any depth of explanations. I would like to see that change, but I'll still watch and enjoy regardless.
A more accurate translation of his name is "King of All". Herms likes to translate his name as "Omni King" because.. reasons. His name just means that he is King over all that exists, not that he is omnipotent or extra temporal or anything else. He just happens to have unlimited destructive power, but that's unrelated.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 pm

A more accurate translation of his name is "King of All". Herms likes to translate his name as "Omni King" because.. reasons. His name just means that he is King over all that exists, not that he is omnipotent or extra temporal or anything else. He just happens to have unlimited destructive power, but that's unrelated.
"Omni" simply means "all". That's it. It does not mean "all-powerful". Rather, the word "omnipotent" means "all-powerful", because omni=all and potent=powerful. In the same way, "omniscient" means "all-knowing" because omni=all and scient=knowing. On the less godly side of things, an omnivore refers to animals that eat both plants and animals (omni=all, vore=eat), and the company OMNIKEY designs products "to support any smart card for any application on any computer" (omni=all, key=key).

So with 全王/Zen'ou, translating it as "King of All" or "Omni-King" are two different ways of saying precisely the same thing. I just prefer the shorter one.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

GreatWyrmGold

Post by GreatWyrmGold » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Cabba wrote:About the DBS i dont know man. They were able to switch bodies with Goku who is pretty powerful. and being able to grant anything is kinda what it differentiates them from the regular DBs.
Goku is powerful, but apparently not stronger than Zalama. Or something like that.
The Super Dragon Balls are much more powerful than normal Dragon Balls and not bound by most of their limitations...but if Dragon Ball's power scaling has taught us anything, it's to accept that the new strongest guy is stronger than the old strongest guy.
I have constructed a power level list for Dragon Ball Super. Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated!

Cabba
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Cabba » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 pm

GreatWyrmGold wrote:
Cabba wrote:About the DBS i dont know man. They were able to switch bodies with Goku who is pretty powerful. and being able to grant anything is kinda what it differentiates them from the regular DBs.
Goku is powerful, but apparently not stronger than Zalama. Or something like that.
The Super Dragon Balls are much more powerful than normal Dragon Balls and not bound by most of their limitations...but if Dragon Ball's power scaling has taught us anything, it's to accept that the new strongest guy is stronger than the old strongest guy.
I'm just saying what if they are powerful enough to override Zenos wishes