How should the Z Warriors prepare in the next 40 hours?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How should the Z Warriors prepare in the next 40 hours?

Post by jplaya2023 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 am

Godgoku95 wrote:Krilln and 18 will need a babysitter for Marron to train
chichi or bulma can watch them.

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

1. Buu should be eating.
2. Piccolo should ask Whis/Kaioshin/Kibito to go to Namek. There, he should have his potential unlocked by the new Namek Guru ( forgot his name ). Since he's the previous Namek Guru's son, he should have the similiar abilities. After, he should mediate and spar with Gohan.
3. Gohan should wait for Piccolo to return and when he's back to Earth, see number 2.
4. Roshi, Yamcha, Chaozu & Ten all go to ROSAT to help Roshi and Ten to improve.
5. Vegeta trains in the gravity room.
6. Goku trains with Whis.
7. Androids should spar to improve their teamwork.

ekrolo2 wrote:Time to abuse the SSGod ritual to amp Gohan up cause there's really, REALLY no excuse to refrain from doing it now.
That's impossible now. They used Videl to channel Pan's KI. How can you make Baby Pan to channel the KI to Gohan ?

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Roronoa-pt wrote:1. Buu should be eating.
2. Piccolo should ask Whis/Kaioshin/Kibito to go to Namek. There, he should have his potential unlocked by the new Namek Guru ( forgot his name ). Since he's the previous Namek Guru's son, he should have the similiar abilities. After, he should mediate and spar with Gohan.
3. Gohan should wait for Piccolo to return and when he's back to Earth, see number 2.
4. Roshi, Yamcha, Chaozu & Ten all go to ROSAT to help Roshi and Ten to improve.
5. Vegeta trains in the gravity room.
6. Goku trains with Whis.
7. Androids should spar to improve their teamwork.

ekrolo2 wrote:Time to abuse the SSGod ritual to amp Gohan up cause there's really, REALLY no excuse to refrain from doing it now.
That's impossible now. They used Videl to channel Pan's KI. How can you make Baby Pan to channel the KI to Gohan ?
If Pan can have enough ki mastery to instinstively fly and pour God Ki into Goku as a fetus, she can help in the ritual. The show won't do that because 1) the God forms must stay exclusive to Goku and 2) Gohan, Piccolo and Tien who people keep insisting are badasses who should totes fight are apparently never motivated enough to train back into relevancy. Even if in this case they have 0 excuses NOT to do whatever it takes to power up.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 pm

40 hours isn't much. Unless Dende makes the ROSAT so that they can all go in there together and train which I don't see happening, I don't imagine them getting that much stronger in 40 hours.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 am

Are 18 and 18 still Android saga SSJ level? If so, how the hell do they avoid getting fodderised in the tournament?

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 am

Roronoa-pt wrote:That's impossible now. They used Videl to channel Pan's KI. How can you make Baby Pan to channel the KI to Gohan ?
What is impossible? The bloody baby can fly to the stratosphere ffs...

Although, you hinted something very hiddenly interesting.

SSG ritual may have been incomplete due to Videl/Pans state. With the current Pan, things may end up very different.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 am

Pluto wrote:
Roronoa-pt wrote:That's impossible now. They used Videl to channel Pan's KI. How can you make Baby Pan to channel the KI to Gohan ?
What is impossible? The bloody baby can fly to the stratosphere ffs...

Although, you hinted something very hiddenly interesting.

SSG ritual may have been incomplete due to Videl/Pans state. With the current Pan, things may end up very different.
Pan can do it for sure but the problem isn't that. The problem is, how can you ask a freaking baby to do it ? She won't do it because she won't have a clue what you are asking her to do. She's a baby after all.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Have they all train in Whis staff and then do a few hours in the ROSAT. Either that, or abuse the shit out of the SSJG ritual.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:02 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Are 18 and 18 still Android saga SSJ level? If so, how the hell do they avoid getting fodderised in the tournament?
I made a theory on how they become stronger... Look at the opening and the comment by Toriyama how 17 and 18 are able to become stronger

But even if they are Cell saga level... You call them fodder?

So what are Tien or Roshi... Krillin is not once said to be stronger as well. No matter if he became a power up.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 pm

They should all enter the RoSaT and train extremely hard for around 1 year and a half, with Whis of course. Just bribe him with a lot of food and tell him he won't be enjoying any more Earth food if the universe gets erased.
Everyone could make crazy gains, especially Gohan and Piccolo. I hope it happens, I would love to see 2/3 episodes focused on them training inside the RoSaT.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Definitely, RoSaT, Elder Kai unlock potential and finally Whis training. These three factors combined would be the only logical method for them to become as strong as they can, specially the non saiyajins.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
TheMathemagician wrote: Krillin getting a power up doesn't mean Piccolo is getting one. But I think Piccolo is getting stronger regardless.
I am just thinking that Toriyama would not give Krillin a major power up without Piccolo getting one as Piccolo has always been stronger than Krillin in the series.
Hakaishin Saitama wrote:
Well i disgree with you, Toriyama likes Kuririn so much that i wouldn't be surprised if he surpasses Piccolo.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Shinda Forever wrote: Well i disgree with you, Toriyama likes Kuririn so much that i wouldn't be surprised if he surpasses Piccolo.
By that logic, wouldn't Piccolo turn out on top? Because, even though Toriyama likes Krillin, Piccolo is his favorite character.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: Well i disgree with you, Toriyama likes Kuririn so much that i wouldn't be surprised if he surpasses Piccolo.
By that logic, wouldn't Piccolo turn out on top? Because, even though Toriyama likes Krillin, Piccolo is his favorite character.
He said a lot of things, once he said i think that he didn't like Vegeta, next he loved him. One thing is certain, he surely loves Kuririn and Piccolo barely shows up now like Tenshinhan.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Shinda Forever wrote: He said a lot of things, once he said i think that he didn't like Vegeta, next he loved him. One thing is certain, he surely loves Kuririn and Piccolo barely shows up now like Tenshinhan.
I don't remember him saying that he loved Vegeta. As for Krillin, I'm sure he likes him. But Piccolo being his favorite is pretty visible, even if he doesn't show up a lot.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: He said a lot of things, once he said i think that he didn't like Vegeta, next he loved him. One thing is certain, he surely loves Kuririn and Piccolo barely shows up now like Tenshinhan.
I don't remember him saying that he loved Vegeta. As for Krillin, I'm sure he likes him. But Piccolo being his favorite is pretty visible, even if he doesn't show up a lot.
I think AT has also said how Goku and Hercule are his favorites as well or among his favorites.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

bott52

Post by bott52 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:00 pm

If there was ever a time to spam the God ritual or God training, now would be the time to do it. Sadly, they aren't going to do it but it'd be nice to at least have them mention that or have Gohan do it because it makes no sense for them not to if its that easy honestly. Just imagine the power combination of Ultimate/Mystic Gohan + Super Saiyan God.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Use the Earth or Namek Dragon Balls to wish for Black's hax power from pain stats effect?

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:45 am

Roronoa-pt wrote:Pan can do it for sure but the problem isn't that. The problem is, how can you ask a freaking baby to do it ? She won't do it because she won't have a clue what you are asking her to do. She's a baby after all.

True, but she learnt flight way too soon, keep in mind Goten couldnt until a certain age (i think he made it to SSJ without flying skills).

You know what, scratch that off, get Cabba secretly to help them...
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

ckal9
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ckal9 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Whis' training room.