Vegeta doesn't care about surpassing Goku anymore.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Vegeta doesn't care about surpassing Goku anymore.

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:18 pm

I'm more than content with Vegeta calming down and taking it easy. His "rivalry" with Goku was always one sided and when Goku surpasses him, it doesn't faze him at all. It's the logical progression for the character. He still wants to improve himself, but his life isn't consumed by reaching a certain goalpost.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Vegeta doesn't care about surpassing Goku anymore.

Post by TheMathemagician » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:25 pm

sintzu wrote:
TheMathemagician wrote:They should have just had him fight Frieza from the start.
I agree, I would've wrote Goku on a trip with Chi-Chi and his kids while Vegeta took care of everything but I'm not in charge unfortunately :lol: .

If I had to pick between what Vegeta got or let him go first and lose only for Goku to step in and beat down Freeza then I'd still go with what we got cause the alternative would be like everything we got from him up to that point, fight the villain first, lose, Goku comes in and shows everyone how it's done. in RF's anime arc it was the opposite. yeah him getting Freeza all to himself without Goku being in the picture like what we got with Black would've been better but what we got was still better than what we got before or what we could've got if they let him go first and Goku second.
Well yeah I wouldn't have had him go first if he was just going to lose.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi