Who's the superior warrior: Goku or Black?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

emperior
I Live Here

Re: Who's the superior warrior: Goku or Black?

Post by emperior » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:19 pm

MagmonKai wrote:It's strange that Goku Black was able to make up those abilities with Goku's body. That means Goku has the ability to make up any move he likes, cool ones like the scythe, yet he doesn't. I wonder why he doesn't do anything cool besides the KMH. I mean that's all he knows how to do now besides punch really hard. I liked Black because of his abilities and the know how to use them in combat. Black even though he was cheap imitation knew how to use the body better than the original to get the maximum effort.
Goku is a martial artist. He doesn't like to use weapons, which a ki blade sort of is.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

HybridSaiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by HybridSaiyan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Goku. Black Is just a copycat. Goku dominated as an SSJ2 when he was Zamasu anyway. Goku trained, trying to be the best he could possibly be. Black didn't have a days of intense training like Goku under his belt.

Blacks still an awesome character though.

Nano
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nano » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Goku is a genius when it comes to fighting and being a warrior.

Zamasu is a tryhard hater who got butt booty hurt.
I love Dragon Ball so much that I'm constantly complaining about how horrible Super is.

Black Goku / Future Trunks saga... was/is garbage.

Top 5 Favorite DBS Characters = Beerus, Whis, still waiting on the last 3 lol...