Beerus and co. Suck at their jobs

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

pacz360
I Live Here

Beerus and co. Suck at their jobs

Post by pacz360 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:17 am

There are only 28 planets with mortal life while the rest are either lifeless or with Cavemen level intelligence.
Beerus and supreme kai are severely at fault here
Beerus- slept through's buu's rampage which led to four of the kai being killed/absorbe, let Frieza do whatever ever he want which led to the saiyans extinction along with others species, destroying planets for the flimsiest reason's.
Supreme kai-didn't do anything about Frieza, didn't do anything with mortals and probably other things.
Not to mention the saiyans with their bullshit also that incident with jaco and extinction bomb it's no wonder why u7 is on the chopping block with these idiots in charge.

precita
Banned

Re: Beerus and co. Suck at their jobs

Post by precita » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:31 am

And this is why Universe 7 is second to last, the Gods failed at their jobs.

Guess it all makes sense then.

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:37 am

pacz360 wrote:There are only 28 planets with mortal life while the rest are either lifeless or with Cavemen level intelligence.
Beerus- slept through's buu's rampage which led to four of the kai being killed/absorbe, let Frieza do whatever ever he want which led to the saiyans extinction along with others species, destroying planets for the flimsiest reason's.
Supreme kai-didn't do anything about Frieza, didn't do anything with mortals and probably other things.
Not to mention the saiyans with their bullshit also that incident with jaco and extinction bomb it's no wonder why u7 is on the chopping block with these idiots in charge.
Jaco also said there is barely even life in U7.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:56 am

ChaosLordBrandon wrote:
pacz360 wrote:There are only 28 planets with mortal life while the rest are either lifeless or with Cavemen level intelligence.
Jaco also said there is barely even life in U7.
There's that too.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:00 am

i agree. Beerus and Kaioshin should've done much better jobs after being given their positions. I get that they wanted to do a hands off approach and allow the Universes inhabitants to grow on their own but if they aren't doing too well then you are in a position where you should help them out.

Btw Frieza and Kid Buu (before being trapped away) destroyed many planets right?
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

Nano
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nano » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 am

28 planets with life in a universe that has billions upon billions of star systems, planets, etc..

This is more the S.Kai's fault than Beerus'. He IS the Creator God. Beerus should've killed Buu when he first appeared in the universe. Then again he didn't exist back then lol.
I love Dragon Ball so much that I'm constantly complaining about how horrible Super is.

Black Goku / Future Trunks saga... was/is garbage.

Top 5 Favorite DBS Characters = Beerus, Whis, still waiting on the last 3 lol...

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:54 am

I mean from the moment we were introduced to the pair we knew they were shit at their jobs. :lol:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 am

Everyone from Kaioshin, to the Kais, to Beerus, to Freeza, to Majin Boo, to the Saiyans, are at major fault for this. And people wonder why Universe 7 has such a low mortal level. Their lack of attention to their own universe has gloriously come back to bite them in the ass.

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Well Whis has been mocking Beerus since the beginning for being a shit god of destruction. And the supreme kais were always useless
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Faisal Shourov wrote:Well Whis has been mocking Beerus since the beginning for being a shit god of destruction. And the supreme kais were always useless
Kinda makes you wonder if Whis is really kidding about replacing Beerus, doesn't it?

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:47 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Faisal Shourov wrote:Well Whis has been mocking Beerus since the beginning for being a shit god of destruction. And the supreme kais were always useless
Kinda makes you wonder if Whis is really kidding about replacing Beerus, doesn't it?
I think he's joking but pretty sure Whis does think Beerus is a useless person, so he won't give a shit if Beerus dies.
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Beerus could be a good destroyer, but he's excessively lazy. Kaioshin tries his best, but unfortunately isn't very successful.

TheMikado
I Live Here

Post by TheMikado » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 pm

batistabus wrote:Beerus could be a good destroyer, but he's excessively lazy. Kaioshin tries his best, but unfortunately isn't very successful.
The problem is, the way the lore is written, Beerus is pretty much incredibly lazy about keeping his own self alive...

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 pm

TheMikado wrote:
batistabus wrote:Beerus could be a good destroyer, but he's excessively lazy. Kaioshin tries his best, but unfortunately isn't very successful.
The problem is, the way the lore is written, Beerus is pretty much incredibly lazy about keeping his own self alive...
I get what you're saying, but I feel that's a bit of an overstatement. For one, Beerus knew that if at least 1 of the 5 Kaioshin stayed alive, he wouldn't die. What are the chances of them all dying? :?

Aside from that, he knows that the Kaioshin of Universe 7 tend to take a more hands-off approach, so it'd be less likely for them to get into trouble anyway. :|

My point is, even though he very well could have died because of his laziness, his neglect isn't a matter of sheer stupidity.