Guess for possible new forms?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Guess for possible new forms?

Post by buutenks » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:50 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Please no more new Super Saiyan forms for Goku and Vegeta. We already possibly have 2 being introduced this arc through the green-haired girl. Throw some of the other races a bone for once.
Well, bad news, Goku is definitely getting. Vegeta doubt it
Since its funny when his jaw drops when Goku gets ahead of him.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:25 am

buutenks wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:Please no more new Super Saiyan forms for Goku and Vegeta. We already possibly have 2 being introduced this arc through the green-haired girl. Throw some of the other races a bone for once.
Whatever Goku gets this arc Vegeta will get it in the next one (unless it's a one time thing just for the tournament). then everyone in heroes will get it.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 am

SSJ2 Ultra Rage for Gohan.
A KI god aura for Piccolo.
Vegeta getting SSJG just like the manga.
Kaioken perfection ( whatever this new move/form Goku shows in the preview is )

And that's it.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 am

Kaioken ×20 is acceptable outside of that any other power should not be a transformation. Unless they plan on fixing their original mistake and making his red god form the strongest as it should have always been.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:31 pm

I hope it is SSG with SSJ hair. So it would keep the pupils and the skinnier body. It would be called the true Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan Red. Or it could be Super Saiyan Rage from Trunks.
Hopefully the new form will be a rage form and not compatible with Kaio-Ken, so that Vegeta can catch up.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 pm

sintzu wrote:
buutenks wrote:
Whatever Goku gets this arc Vegeta will get it in the next one (unless it's a one time thing just for the tournament). then everyone in heroes will get it.
Essentially. If it's permanent they're not going to have Vegeta remain that far behind for very long. They'll either give him the form at some point in the succeeding saga, or if it's just a temporary form but he keeps the power, Vegeta will just get powered up later.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

kayojin

Post by kayojin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 pm

i actually want the result of U7 winning this tournament to be zeno taking goku's and vegeta's god ki away for good because of their potential. that would be a good way to segue into a time skip

dragonballgeek
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballgeek » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:49 am

Generally I'd like for everyone to start using some form of divine energy. Maybe not have all of them master it, but anything to help make people legitimately relevant again.

Gohan mixing it with his ultimate form
Piccolo using it to lean himself out or something
Buu maybe tapping into his kid form

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 am

kayojin wrote:i actually want the result of U7 winning this tournament to be zeno taking goku's and vegeta's god ki away for good because of their potential. that would be a good way to segue into a time skip
sorry, them having those forms are advertisement for the toys.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Eternal Super Saiyan wrote:I'm honestly not hoping for a new transformation. I'm hoping for either of these two scenarios...

1) Goku capitalizes on Kaioken and brings out 20x again (this is the most heavily hinted)
2) Somehow the Red SSG comes back and it turns out to be his strongest version of Super Saiyan God (looks like red SSG in the opening??)
Lord Beerus wrote:I'm literally expecting more recolours.
That's a good point, it is very likely it will happen and personally i will love it since i prefer the magenta hair color.

buutenks

Post by buutenks » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:35 pm

The thing with kk is that it is a purely Toei idea. So if Toriyama's outline says Goku gets a new form, then they can't use kk as the new form. Now if the outline says Goku powers even further above Vegeta, then ye, can be KK. Tho tbh, I doubt they would miss an opportunity to show a new transformation. Imagine all the toys n stuff.

Benedetto12
Beyond Newbie

Post by Benedetto12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 pm

I would like to see new forms for some characters

Gohan (SSJ Rage or becoming a SSJ along his Ultimate form)
Vegeta (Something to match the SSJB Kaioken, perhaps SSJB2 or the SSJG along SSJB just like the comics)
Piccolo (Not a form, but somehow managing to tap into some kind of godly ki)
Krillin (Using the form or power he achieved training with Goku, it looked great and we could not see how strong it is)
Buu (Becoming something like Super Buu or Kid Buu)

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Maybe goku will get a transformation called Limit breaker goku, because IMO that name sounds badass
Mostly active on discord.