The 2nd Female Saiyan from Universe 7?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nakapawa

The 2nd Female Saiyan from Universe 7?

Post by nakapawa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 am

Recently there has been a leaked image of a female saiyan, who has a different design from 'Female Broly'. She has no tail, but it hasn't been confirmed whether she is from universe 6 or 7. Infact, they're hinting that she may actually be a universe 7 saiyan. Herms recently translated an article hinting that the team we see in the main visual may not end up as the final team. If this saiyan is from U7 she could replace Majin Buu. I say Buu because he doesn't have a fight scene in the OP (unlike 17, Krillin, Tien, Roshi, Goku, Vegeta) he is asleep in the ED (Everyone else is performing their special attacks) and has already fought in the exhibition match so fans won't be too disappointed. Buu has also been established to go on very long sleeps, that he cannot be woken up from. After obtaining his Skinny form, he goes for a rest.
There is also a new female at Tien's dojo, could this be her? I definitely think this female saiyan is clearly different from the female Broly, and both will play a big role in this upcoming tournament.

emperior
I Live Here

Re: The 2nd Female Saiyan from Universe 7?

Post by emperior » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:05 am

It could be possible, but I don't think this is the case. Even though it looks like she's wearing different clothes from what the U6 Saiyans are supposed to wear.
She might very well be that Yurin girl appearing at Tenshinan's Doj. It also seems like the characters they reveal in the Shonen Jump magazine always appear shortly after in the show.

Though I hope she's a Saiyan from Sadal, that she isn't the female SSJ from the opening (she looks different) and that they will give her and the other U6 Saiyans a full episode so that we can finally see Planet Sadal.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 am

I would be disappointed if she was from Universe 7. It just feels random. As Tarble hadn't been random enough.
She doesn't even have a tail. We need to know more about Planet Sadla and their Saiyans, not get more random Saiyans of Universe 7
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

It would be kinda random, she already has no tail, U7 saiyans doesnt do that, U6 does so theres a higher possibility of her being on U6. Tho it would bring funny twists if she turns out to be a U7 character, but its not worth it if she changes one of the members of U7.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54 pm

I swear to god if they take my boy Majin Buu out the tournament for another saiyan......

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 pm

The information released states that this is is the same female Saiyan seen in the intro that turns into Broli 2.

nakapawa

Post by nakapawa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Spoilers. DBS 92 Provisional title "All the members are not here?" Just saying the part of my theory with Buu has some validity now