Will Vegeta snap at being sidelined?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kishido
Banned

Will Vegeta snap at being sidelined?

Post by Kishido » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Not talking about him going Majin or evil or something... But simply being pissed to the point where he goes ape shit cuz of all people, even Bulma always talking about Goku saving the day.

We got a glimpse in the Future Trunsk arc where Vegeta was pissed at it... And even later on with Beerus menitoning they have Goku as number one fighter he was pissed again...

I know he currenlty is out of the serious competition with Goku cuz of Bra and so on... But do you think that at some point at Super he will snap cuz of this?

Hell maybe even when he hears that this super hero Goku everyone cheers for has put everyone in danger (I know Zeno would blow up everything after all)

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: Will Vegeta snap at being sidelined?

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Kishido wrote:Not talking about him going Majin or evil or something... But simply being pissed to the point where he goes ape shit cuz of all people, even Bulma always talking about Goku saving the day.

We got a glimpse in the Future Trunsk arc where Vegeta was pissed at it... And even later on with Beerus menitoning they have Goku as number one fighter he was pissed again...

I know he currenlty is out of the serious competition with Goku cuz of Bra and so on... But do you think that at some point at Super he will snap cuz of this?

Hell maybe even when he hears that this super hero Goku everyone cheers for has put everyone in danger (I know Zeno would blow up everything after all)
What is Vegeta even doing? He has just been sat there all day. He must be getting lazy in his old age.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm

No, he doesn't care. This isn't Namek or Cell saga Vegeta. He's now an old man.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Vegeta won't give a shit. He's far more calm, level-headed and nowhere near as uptight and vain as he used to be.

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:04 pm

If the current Vegeta in DBS is any indication, he won't snap (maybe a little in the worst scenario). He started to not let his Saiyan and prince pride get high on his head.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:12 pm

I'm with the majority; Vegeta's given up. He doesn't care about that anymore (and it makes him a less interesting character imo).
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:49 pm

People often forget how much Bra also changes Vegeta. If they do something similar with Vegeta as what happened in GT with him, Vegeta will calm down a lot more.