Why haven't we got a Vegeta recruitment episode?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sintzu
Banned

Re: Why haven't we got a Vegeta recruitment episode?

Post by sintzu » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 pm

IGhostUlt wrote:Lol vegeta fans are sooooo GREEDY. what more can you ask at this point.
His own anime and manga would be a good start. :mrgreen:

After that I'd like to see him get his own statue in the middle of Tokyo. :thumbup:
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:15 pm

sintzu wrote: After that I'd like to see him get his own statue in the middle of Tokyo. :thumbup:
There can only be one
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:I wouldn't mind Vegeta not getting much spotlight during the arc,i actually never complained about "Goku time" i understand quite well Goku is the lead it would be the same if people complained about Usagi getting the most attention (idk if you're familiar with Sailor Moon) but Vegeta to me has too much spotlight for a side character especially in DBS he already had great moments,it's time others have some kick ass moments too.
How dare you call the prince of all saiyans a lowly "side character" and refer to that clown as the lead!
Anyways I'm surprised at how uncomfortable I am with little Vegeta time.... this is a first but I WANT MORE VEGETA! its not the same without him! but getting Gohan,Piccolo,Roshi is the next best thing, tho I hope we get more Vegeta's after the scouting episodes.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:28 pm

sintzu wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:Vegeta to me has too much spotlight for a side character.
A side character getting a lot of the spotlight is better than Goku taking it all to himself. He gets too much as it is.
Goku hasn't even been taking it all for himself lol, this isn't GT.
SansrivaaL wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:I wouldn't mind Vegeta not getting much spotlight during the arc,i actually never complained about "Goku time" i understand quite well Goku is the lead it would be the same if people complained about Usagi getting the most attention (idk if you're familiar with Sailor Moon) but Vegeta to me has too much spotlight for a side character especially in DBS he already had great moments,it's time others have some kick ass moments too.
How dare you call the prince of all saiyans a lowly "side character" and refer to that clown as the lead!
Anyways I'm surprised at how uncomfortable I am with little Vegeta time.... this is a first but I WANT MORE VEGETA! its not the same without him! but getting Gohan,Piccolo,Roshi is the next best thing, tho I hope we get more Vegeta's after the scouting episodes.
He's more than likely going to gain more importance once we get into the actual tournament.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:52 pm

TheMathemagician wrote: Goku hasn't even been taking it all for himself lol, this isn't GT.
It's not as bad but he's gotten a lot more than he did in Z. The manga on the other hand is more in line with Z.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

WhatsUpPigeons
Not-So-Newbie

Post by WhatsUpPigeons » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:57 am

I really believe Vegeta will be the last to be recruited, probably an episode that revolves around Him and Bulla AND he's heavily featured in the ending.