Beerus' secret about Planet Vegeta.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Basaku
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Beerus' secret about Planet Vegeta.

Post by Basaku » Thu May 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Whether it's fitting or not is irrelevant, it's here to stay and Super repeatedly foreshadows it even though it doesn't have to. Maybe they will go beyond it and even retroactively change its context (for example, the real reason for Goku taking Uub to train being a search for new God of Destruction because something something Vegeta killed Beerus) but the events in EOZ are clearly not gonna be erased from the series.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 am

Basaku wrote:Whether it's fitting or not is irrelevant, it's here to stay and Super repeatedly foreshadows it even though it doesn't have to. Maybe they will go beyond it and even retroactively change its context (for example, the real reason for Goku taking Uub to train being a search for new God of Destruction because something something Vegeta killed Beerus) but the events in EOZ are clearly not gonna be erased from the series.
God of destruction Uub is something I'd like to see. XD

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 am

Ok, too many fanfictions now here :lol: And i'm sure that Beerus will never die, anyway.