Things you want to see happen during the tournament

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: Things you want to see happen during the tournament

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 am

Roshi goes full perv and chases a girl off the edge LOL

Kidding...the backlash would be too great.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Thu May 18, 2017 6:53 am

- Piccolo stomping Frost
- Piccolo & Gohan defeating many opponents with an absolute fantastic tag team
- Piccolo saves Gohan from a ringout streching his arm
- A new badass technique from Tenshinhan
- Good performances from Kuririn, Roshi & Tenshinhan
- Freeza vs Toppo ( Pure Evil vs Justice! )
- Freeza not caring about his team members at all (he will not attack them because he's afraid to be erased by Beerus ) but he eventually saves Goku from an inevitable ringout
- Hit casually one shotting fodder opponents

Things I don't want to see:

- SSJB form for any of U6's Saiyains ( too soon for them )
- A new form for Goku ( an improved Blue-Kaioken is fine )

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Thu May 18, 2017 11:25 am

Roronoa-pt wrote:- A new badass technique from Tenshinhan
Tien desperately needs that, otherwise he just kills himself with Kikoho all the time.

If you did read it please tell me how.

Dpc292
Banned

Post by Dpc292 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
Dpc292 wrote:
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Fine, we can have 4 Man Broly's and 4 Female Broly's. Also, we'll have Cabba and a female Magetta. Fair compromise?
...why female robot man?
To void her warranty of course
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!!!!!!?????????

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Dpc292 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Dpc292 wrote: ...why female robot man?
To void her warranty of course
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!!!!!!?????????
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]I refuse to explain further :problem:

On topic

I want to see Roshi beat murichim from universe 10, muscle bound vs muscle bound with deadly techniques will make for a very interesting fight
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Super_Divine_Genki
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Super_Divine_Genki » Thu May 18, 2017 12:47 pm

I'm not entitled to anything, but...

The reveal that Super Perfect Cell has been restored to life and is given the overwhelming task of being the lead tournament announcer, followed by the inclusions of Dabura and King Cold as co-commentators.

Perfect Cell -- now unimpressed by the brawl before the tournament reaches the halfway mark -- performs a hostile takeover of the battle royale, and declares "Welcome, to my Cell Games Tournament of Power". From this point onward, it's all remaining combatants VS Perfect Cell, simultaneously, while still delivering the play-by-play as he demonstrates the latest in power and techniques.

Occasional cutaways to the Pilaf Gang as they have their own kids educational program interspersed throughout the super-big event, complete with a special report on the vital importances of well-balanced nutrition, exercise, and how to best go about starting up your own business by the age of 6.

Mr. Satan having a video documentary team following him so that he can create his own "re-imagining" which captures his telling of the events that lead to how he protected all of the worlds from those "amateur deities and their silly games".

Gohan becoming so enraged upon seeing Kuririn unwillingly being used as a body shield that he powers up so hard thereby blowing his dogi completely off which results in an embarrassing, yet admirable elimination by disqualification.

Perfect Cell performing his variation of the Genki Dama in an attempt to put a stop to "that inferior tadpole existence" Zen-o, with the added bonus of pulling in godly ki from all Universes into the void. What happens as a result is left up to the viewers own interpretation.

Tao Pai Pai making a stunning appearance following the conclusion of the battles where he shoots in and proceeds to dutifully perform his role as honorary janitor alongside other antagonists from the original series, as some of the more adorable characters of Dragon Ball's past appear and end things with traditional Chinese folk song.

These, in addition to my earlier post, would greatly enhance my tournament viewing experience...

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu May 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Roshi gets instantly wrecked and Goku apologises to Yamcha for not bringing him instead.

A boy can dream!

Other than that Piccolo and Tenshinhan taking out a few people before they go down.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Thu May 18, 2017 3:30 pm

I want to see Hit beating many opponents and if he's defeated, I want him to be defeated with honor.

I want to see Goku's next form being just his base form powered up in some way that doesn't allow him to use Kaio-Ken or other SSJ forms on top of it, and I want this form to stick around until the end of Super.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 18, 2017 3:34 pm

emperior wrote:I want to see Hit beating many opponents and if he's defeated, I want him to be defeated with honor.
How about a tien pushing him out with a tri beam?
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm

I would like to see Hitto destroying Toppo and Vegeta again. The final four would be Jiren, Hitto, Goku and Vegeta. In a tag team battle, Jiren and Hitto would join forces to beat Goku and Vegeta. Hitto beats Vegeta while Goku kicks out Hitto, as a result, Jiren and Goku would fight for the final prize.
Regarding the other characters, let's see, i think Roshi shouldn't be there and after Tenshinhan's latest performances he shouldn't be there either.
I think Kuririn sucks as a character, therefore i don't expect anything from him and i would love to see him crushed early. All the others are not interesting enough for me.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm

I'd also love for 10 fighters, maybe all from one universe, to isolate Goku only for him to Ip Man them.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Freeza kills Goku and Jiren towards the end while they struggle at a stand still locked in hands.. Freeza plays it off as an accident. The first death of the tournament...omni king likes the spectacle and allows deaths. It's up to Vegeta to deal with Freeza.

Hit takes Vegeta out and Gohan has to defeat him to end the tournament.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 30, 2017 6:48 pm

I just thought of one.

I'd like to see Vegeta eliminate Cabba...and I'd like to see him have a little remorse in doing it. Sort of like "I saw something in that one..." to turn it up a notch...have Vegeta eliminate the last U6 member in effect being the one to kill off his race (and the whole universe of course). Have Freeza taunt him about the irony of it all and blah blah.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"