How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vados_chan
Banned

Re: How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Post by Vados_chan » Sun May 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Wow people really don't want them to be strong do they? What's the point of hyping them up if they're going to lose to scrubs like 18?

BSS(Berserker Super Saiyan)Kale in particular i hope is SSB+.

LowRyder2005
Advanced Regular

Re: How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Post by LowRyder2005 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Vados_chan wrote:Wow people really don't want them to be strong do they? What's the point of hyping them up if they're going to lose to scrubs like 18?

BSS(Berserker Super Saiyan)Kale in particular i hope is SSB+.
Define "hyping them up"; as far as we know they are a kingpin (or, well, boss of a street gang?) and her underling from an average planet in the galaxy. Not exactly a presentation on par with a "God of Destruction-who-will-destroy-(half)-universes-with-bare-fists-if-he's not careful-enough" thingie.

That being said, I hope they're sensible enough to either come up with some remotely convincing plot device if they are intended to mingle with Super Saiyan Blue of all people or to leave them at least "vaguely" around Cabbe's tier, but I wouldn't bet on Toei; they probably already long forgot where BOG's heavy implications left them power-wise.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 22, 2017 8:09 am

I'd see them as strong as Piccolo after he fused with Kami.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon May 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Like others have said, they'll be as strong as the writers want them to be. If Goten and Trunks can be ssj with zero training then these teens which have been around a lot longer can too. Anything over ssj will be taking it too far and should not happen though. There's several levels between ssj and ssj2 so don't get retarded with it either.

Android 18, krillin and tien are all on that level.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm

:oops:
Lord Beerus wrote:I'd see them as strong as Piccolo after he fused with Kami.
Piccolo would stomp a newly ascended goku,vegeta,trunks at that level. How the hell is a teen going to be at that level? Maybe the Broly chick if you're selling me the legendary crap. But Cabba and that rebel chick? Wouldn't make sense but it's super.. could happen I guess.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 22, 2017 12:41 pm

julianix wrote::oops:
Lord Beerus wrote:I'd see them as strong as Piccolo after he fused with Kami.
Piccolo would stomp a newly ascended goku,vegeta,trunks at that level. How the hell is a teen going to be at that level? Maybe the Broly chick if you're selling me the legendary crap. But Cabba and that rebel chick? Wouldn't make sense but it's super.. could happen I guess.
I'm not talking about Cabba. And we have no idea how strong Caulifla's base form is.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Cabba, Kale(Non LSSJ) and Caulifla will be in the same level.

They are probably on a level where they could force Hit fight seriously(like Frost did).

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Well it depends if both of them are as strong as base Cabba.

Caulifla will be a pretty strong power house.

Kale......lets be fair when she goes Legendary all bets are off on how strong she'll be. Hell should could get as strong or stronger then Hit.

CabbaxCaulifla

Post by CabbaxCaulifla » Mon May 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Kale will likely be the strongest of the three.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon May 22, 2017 6:08 pm

I think in their base forms, it'll be Caulifla>Cabba>Kale, but Kale will become the stronger than the other two when she taps into her berserker power.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue May 23, 2017 11:51 am

Logically, Caulifla's SSJ power should be directly dependant on her base power, the same way it works for every other SSJ1 (though it's not like they care). We don't really know how strong she is right now, since we only have Cabba to compare with and even then there's not much to use.
Kale in her berserk form (I refuse to call it LSSJ until it's directly called that) can be as strong or as weak as they want. It's not a form with previously established "rules", so they can use it like the Super Saiyan Rage form they gave Future Trunks and kick her all the way up to Super Saiyan Blue levels if they want. If that happens, I hope they at least attempt to justify it... though they probably won't. :problem:
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Idk if it was his idea or not but I like the idea Geekdom had in his video about their SSJ in U6 having a different multiplier due to slightly different biology.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"