Prediction: Mojito is going to be the villain of the next arc

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Prediction: Mojito is going to be the villain of the next arc

Post by Saturnine » Sun May 21, 2017 5:48 am

In Episode 91 we see Mojito get really impatient with Sidra and Roh. What if one day he just snaps? Embittered by the fact that a genius like himself was assigned to such a shitty universe where his talents go to waste, he murders several angels all on his own and just needs to be stopped. Thing is, it's not that easy to stop an angel.

I'd watch the shit outta such an arc. It could also serve to reintroduce the remaining six angels from the six universes Zen'o destroyed earlier. It could really be fun!

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: Prediction: Mojito is going to be the villain of the next arc

Post by Xeogran » Sun May 21, 2017 6:37 am

Well, he does look pretty shady.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I would enjoy that, except for him killing other angels. They're all more or less equally powerful, and it would be a waste to off-screen any of them, when we didn't even see a GoD fighting on full power, yet alone an Angel.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sun May 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Xeogran wrote:Well, he does look pretty shady.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I would enjoy that, except for him killing other angels. They're all more or less equally powerful, and it would be a waste to off-screen any of them, when we didn't even see a GoD fighting on full power, yet alone an Angel.
Well, that's what the arc would be for :D

Basaku

Post by Basaku » Sun May 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Possibly, though I was thinking more like Zen-oh or Zarama level of power. An angel doesn't seem that indimidating anymore after all the went down in Super :P

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 am

Saturnine wrote:In Episode 91 we see Mojito get really impatient with Sidra and Roh. What if one day he just snaps? Embittered by the fact that a genius like himself was assigned to such a shitty universe where his talents go to waste, he murders several angels all on his own and just needs to be stopped. Thing is, it's not that easy to stop an angel.

I'd watch the shit outta such an arc. It could also serve to reintroduce the remaining six angels from the six universes Zen'o destroyed earlier. It could really be fun!
So pretty much a Zamasu 2.0 then.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon May 22, 2017 5:27 am

People here are really keen on an Angel being a villain aren't they?

There was talk of Whis being a villain (I made a thread years ago about him maybe being the villain in Movie 14). People have suspected Vados being a villain. Grand Priest people currently suspect as being a villain. Now Mojito.

I have no idea who it'll be but it does seem like a good idea for an Angel to be a villain if not all of them at once.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Mon May 22, 2017 5:42 am

Angels being the bad guys are actually quite the trend, while Satan and the demons are the good guys, at least from some fictional shows,anime/manga I've seen thats what happens, DB doing the same would be awesome, a lot of them are a bit shady, especially the grand priest, dude was smirking back then before the Zen exhibition match started for no reason.... I feel like he has an agenda here.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Mon May 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Thing is, there are so many angels that one of them going rogue wouldn't really upset the status quo much. In fact it would make things more interesting. Mojito seems like the perfect choice, since he's a genius stuck in a shitty universe.

In Christian theology there also is only one rogue major angel, Samael/Lucifer. The franchise simply begs for an angel villain. "Demons wearing the masks of angels", it was even in that one closing song :D

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 pm

I think people hear the word "Angel" and automatically assume the Angels from the Christian Religion. But these "characters" are far from what a real angel is. They aren't the same thing. In real life the Angels aren't that powerful, and second we've heard that the angels and by extension the Great Priest are neutral parties. What reason would one of them have for "becoming evil"? Zeno can just erase you on the spot, no, something needs to come from one of those Zenos. I think one of them is probably going to get into a disagreement with the other. If they take each other out then that could create a vacuum of power at the top. The Great Priest will probably take the reigns until the Zeno is reborn.

CabbaxCaulifla

Post by CabbaxCaulifla » Mon May 22, 2017 4:56 pm

According to his bio, Mojito simply gets annoyed with Sidra's and Ro's incompetence.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 pm

MagmonKai wrote:I think people hear the word "Angel" and automatically assume the Angels from the Christian Religion. But these "characters" are far from what a real angel is. They aren't the same thing. In real life the Angels aren't that powerful, and second we've heard that the angels and by extension the Great Priest are neutral parties. What reason would one of them have for "becoming evil"? Zeno can just erase you on the spot, no, something needs to come from one of those Zenos. I think one of them is probably going to get into a disagreement with the other. If they take each other out then that could create a vacuum of power at the top. The Great Priest will probably take the reigns until the Zeno is reborn.
Goku and Jiren double ring out. Our Zeno thinks SON GOKU WON! Future Zeno thinks NO JIREN WON!

Neither can stand being seen as wrong or lower than the other and then end up erasing eachother.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Tue May 23, 2017 9:10 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
MagmonKai wrote:I think people hear the word "Angel" and automatically assume the Angels from the Christian Religion. But these "characters" are far from what a real angel is. They aren't the same thing. In real life the Angels aren't that powerful, and second we've heard that the angels and by extension the Great Priest are neutral parties. What reason would one of them have for "becoming evil"? Zeno can just erase you on the spot, no, something needs to come from one of those Zenos. I think one of them is probably going to get into a disagreement with the other. If they take each other out then that could create a vacuum of power at the top. The Great Priest will probably take the reigns until the Zeno is reborn.
Goku and Jiren double ring out. Our Zeno thinks SON GOKU WON! Future Zeno thinks NO JIREN WON!

Neither can stand being seen as wrong or lower than the other and then end up erasing eachother.

:lol: ..that was funny to me for some reason, because I can see that happening :lol: