Dragon Ball Super Blu Rays

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MaskedRider
Banned

Dragon Ball Super Blu Rays

Post by MaskedRider » Sun May 28, 2017 1:57 pm

I didn't see a thread on this topic nor do I see much discussion, why is that? From my understanding the blu ray contains fixes and content that would be interesting to look at such as booklets on storyboards and character designs unless its not worth taking a peek at. Does anyone have information regarding fixes and content because what I'm seeing is just old content from the BoG & RoF arcs and links to where to buy them.

Ajay

Re: Dragon Ball Super Blu Rays

Post by Ajay » Sun May 28, 2017 2:31 pm

They're buried in the many pages of the Animation Catalogue thread.

For the sake of ease, here's episode 5, episode 25, and episode 69, which are the only episodes to receive significant corrections.

As for the booklet's content, I can't share all the scans of those since they're things you can buy, and it'd probably go against the forum's rules regarding piracy. However, you can see most of the interesting stuff here. These aren't all scans from the booklets, but they do actually cover what's available in them, for the most part.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.