Who finds U6 Saiyans more interesting?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The gr
I Live Here

Re: Who finds U6 Saiyans more interesting?

Post by The gr » Mon May 29, 2017 11:47 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Cabba doesn't really intrigue me that much as a character on his own. He's the sort of character that works better when he has someone more dynamic in personality to bounce off of.
Cabba's a lot like adult Gohan. On his own he's a pretty boring, white bread fighter, but when he's interacting with other people he's such a nerd and a weenie that it's hard not to find him charming. I knew he wouldn't be able to bully Caulifla like Vegeta did, and he didn't let me down. :lol:
At least saiyan man gohan is entertaining on his own unlike Cabba who's boring, have you ever spent watching This guy for an episode,is suprisingly booooring,I much rather see the great saiyaman over the pride trooper and the saiyans of u6
Mostly active on discord.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Mon May 29, 2017 12:16 pm

The saiyaman mini arc was actually quite good. I enjoyed it.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 pm

The gr wrote: At least saiyan man gohan is entertaining on his own unlike Cabba who's boring, have you ever spent watching This guy for an episode,is suprisingly booooring,I much rather see the great saiyaman over the pride trooper and the saiyans of u6
And I'd rather see either of those than an episode of Great Saiyaman where he's not playing off of Jaco, Videl or someone else who's snarking at him.

CabbaxCaulifla

Post by CabbaxCaulifla » Mon May 29, 2017 4:06 pm

I honestly hope Cabba, Caulifla and Kale get a TV Special or something.

And yes, these three are my favorite new characters from Super. Plus Hit and Vados.
FortuneSSJ wrote: Cabba seems to be a lost cause.
He's one of the more popular new characters, so that's not true.
Boo Machine wrote:Well we already know everything there is to know about our Saiyans. So new ones we don't know much about are, of course, going to seem more interesting.
Pretty much, they're brand new characters and people want to learn more about them and the peacekeeping Saiyans of Universe 6.

Plus we get to see a still existing Saiyan culture.
Last edited by CabbaxCaulifla on Mon May 29, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HybridSaiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by HybridSaiyan » Mon May 29, 2017 4:13 pm

CabbaxCaulifla wrote:I honestly hope Cabba, Caulifla and Kale get a TV Special or something.

And yes, these three are my favorite new characters from Super. Plus Hit and Vados.
FortuneSSJ wrote: Cabba seems to be a lost cause.
He's one of the more popular new characters, so that's not true.
Cabba's bland as butter, sorry.

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Mon May 29, 2017 4:17 pm

It does not seem that Cabba is so popular.

The most popular new characters in general are clearly Beerus, Whis (If we can consider them new), Black, Hit and Zeno. Vados/Champa too probably.

TheGreatSaiyaman
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGreatSaiyaman » Mon May 29, 2017 4:26 pm

nah, I'm just not as invested in the U6 saiyans....Cabba's really bland, Caulifla and especially Kale just....don't really interest me - I was never a big fan of Broly and now that I think about it, achieving Super Saiyan is pretty much pointless now due to Goten & Trunks + the 'tingly feeling' though it kind of provides an explanation as how to achieve it. However, in light of Cabba's 'accidental' pimping skills, much like Gohan and Cocoa, I will give him a bye :lol:

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 pm

They are becoming more interesting, as long as they expand upon it more than just "U6 Saiyans are naturally way stronger than U7 saiyans without going SS yet" which seems to be the only thing that's really been explored about them.

Basaku
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Basaku » Mon May 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Not very. Kale's interesting in how they will excute this take at LSSJ but otherwise, the new Saiyans ain't bringing much. Kinda shocked how much they're wasting them. Whole planet of Saiyans and their lore/history and we barely see a few and there doesn't seem to be any conflict/drama/plot threads to drive the audience in

HybridSaiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by HybridSaiyan » Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 am

The fact they didn't know about Super Saiyan irritates me. It's been a legend for the Universe 7 Saiyans for thousands of years, so what gives them the right to achieve it out of the blue without even knowing of the legend. King Vegeta would've slayed their asses lol.

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Tue May 30, 2017 11:33 am

I don't like any of the new Saiyan's introduced purely due to the fact the Saiyan race should have been wiped out aside from those existing on Earth 7.

I do kind've like the introduction of Kale though, she's nervous and shy, but seems like she might add some spark to the series and I'm interested in seeing how she and the Universe 7 Saiyans interact.

I wish my boy Vegeta was more recognized in this Arc though.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

Yedis
Beyond Newbie

Post by Yedis » Tue May 30, 2017 12:40 pm

HybridSaiyan wrote:The fact they didn't know about Super Saiyan irritates me. It's been a legend for the Universe 7 Saiyans for thousands of years, so what gives them the right to achieve it out of the blue without even knowing of the legend. King Vegeta would've slayed their asses lol.
It shows how pathetic U7 Saiyans were, Goku and Vegeta are exceptions.