Dragon Ball Super Explained videos (Universe 6 Saiyans Explained)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallFan
Temporarily Banned

Dragon Ball Super Explained videos (Universe 6 Saiyans Explained)

Post by DragonBallFan » Wed May 31, 2017 8:38 am

Hello all, you don't know me because I'm new but you can tell by my username I like Dragon Ball and the fact I'm on the forums also says a lot too.
Anyway, I'm seeing a lot of these 'Explained' videos and this one just ticked me off.
I don't know where else to post this so, I guess it goes here.

Anyway, MastarMedia in his video stated that Caulifla had instantly mastered Super Saiyan, this first of all is false, in Full Power Super Saiyan or 'Mastered Super Saiyan', the user doesn't experience the same energy drain drawbacks that Regular Super Saiyan had, as well as the other problems it had. Caulifla stated her power was overflowing showing that she probably didn't know how to fully control it, heck, she didn't know how to turn it off. Cabba also states that it's very draining in the beginning, he probably can see that Caulifla is experiencing what he experienced when he first transformed.

Mastar goes on to say that Caulifla is now a Super Saiyan Grade 5 or Super Saiyan 2, I think he even went as far to say she mastered SSJ2 as well, thought this is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY(Unless toei need to find a way to get her on God tier). He says this because him and a lot of other people think Caulifla in the episode preview for Ep. 93 has reached SSJ2, though I'm sure clearly it isn't. We have all seen what Toei does with Super Saiyans, Trunks didn't look like a Super Saiyan 2 when he was one, neither did Goku when they fort, then they changed SSJ to looking like SSJ2 for an episode to sort of say, "Yeah guys, Super Saiyan 2 is actually different in appearance, soz". They are probably doing the same with Caulifla, maybe they didn't feel the need to change to hair, but decided to because it makes sense. If you think about it, Caulifla's hair should actually change when in Super Saiyan, it should stick up more and become a bit more spikey like it does with every other saiyan. Look at Adolescence Gohan, he looks similar to SSJ2 in SSJ1 in some scenes. Everyone seems to think these days when a saiyan has one bang of hair and it sticks up they are SSJ2. When the user turns SSJ2, their hair on their head becomes more rigid and they may lose a few bangs, this is noticeable with Caulifla, but the rest of her hair looks like a normal SSJ, a proper SSJ to be exact.

[spoiler]http://imgur.com/a/KCK2n[/spoiler]

Mr. M Media also says that Saiyans get way stronger wanting to protect their families and that the universe 6 saiyans are stronger because they have a completely different anatomy.... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :clap: :think:
Don't ask me about the anatomy one, I'm pretty sure anatomy means the way the body is structured? ? But even so, the Universe 6 Saiyans aren't that different to the Universe 7 saiyans in terms of body structure. The thing he said about Saiyan's wanting to protect their families makes them stronger isn't really true, anyone would be pissed if their family member got slapped by an angry cat of destruction, it made Vegeta stronger yes, but it's not the true source of his strength, or proper strength, he trains and fights so Goku doesn't leave him in the dust, I guess to put it simply, the the U6 saiyans may not all be that strong, not to mention Cabba is a talent.

I'm going to stop here, I just hate seeing this videos claiming false things, he pretty much confirmed Caulifla was a Super Saiyan 2, he also said the Universe 6 Saiyans can transform more easily, I'm almost certain if Goku and Vegeta had the right power level, they could use the tingle thing in their backs and turn SSJ, I don't think that's only exclusive to the U6 Saiyans. One more thing I'm going to say is that people take things said in the series wayy too seriously, like when the old Kai said the saiyans must have evolved differently, how differently? Sure they may not have tails, but they seem to be a warrior race, but they turned out good, and mostly need anger to tap into Super Saiyan, with a few talents being people like Caulifla and possible Kale. Same goes with Cabba saying she 'mastered' Super Saiyan, he means he's astonished she achieved it so quickly.

Thanks for reading, I just feel I needed to say this some where.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GblFD8Jv_7Y