Freeza will kill Toppo ( my prediction )

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Freeza will kill Toppo ( my prediction )

Post by julianix » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 pm

I believe this is a very probable scenario and it's actually pretty popular amongst fans, including myself.

Toppo is considered pure justice. He's looked at by everyone as the leader of justice. He won't fight Goku because that's Jirens job. He won't fight Vegeta because thats silly considering we have hit, frost and teletubi.

The best way for things to hit the fan and have every universe target universe 7 is for the clear cut good guy to be completely slaughtered by a real villain...freeza himself. The no killing rule will go on for so long, anybody that thinks Zeno won't see the beauty of death and allow it is silly imo. Freeza will kill Toppo i can almost guarantee it.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: Freeza will kill Toppo ( my prediction )

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:51 pm

I personally think the no death rule is dumb. For normal tournaments its a great rule but come on...these guys are fighting for their lives and yet they can't use all their strength for fear of killing someone? Every universe that loses is dead anyway...just bring back the losing fighters of the winning universe after. Seriously.

I actually hope Frieza kills Toppo...I dont like that guy.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Dpc292
Banned

Post by Dpc292 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm

...but lanipator can play toppo in the dub.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:36 am

I'm completely against the idea of Frieza coming back. But I'm not gonna lie, seeing Frieza fight Toppo would be a very intriguing matchup for me to watch. Since Frieza is back, I hope it happens actually.

But the Frost and Frieza storyline will have to happen as well. So we'll see
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 am

I think Jiren will kill Goku, or Frieza will kill Jiren, maybe Toppo as well. I know Frieza will end up killing but Zen-Oh will allow U7 to break the rules.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:53 am

I hope Frieza kills Toppo, but, if it isn't possible i would be happy with Hitto defeating him to shut his big mouth.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 am

I don't get why so many people don't like Toppo.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:19 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I don't get why so many people don't like Toppo.
I don't. But honestly, if he dies, it would be a good way to create tension between the pride troopers and the super warriors and create more stories in the future.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:29 pm

I think it would be better if frieza torture one of the u6 Saiyan, specifically cabba, just imagine vegeta watching Cabba getting beat up by frieza,it would create tension
Mostly active on discord.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:24 pm

The gr wrote:I think it would be better if frieza torture one of the u6 Saiyan, specifically cabba, just imagine vegeta watching Cabba getting beat up by frieza,it would create tension
That would be great! It is a shame if it doesn't happen. Frieza needs to deliver some cruel moments in this tournament. :D But i still would prefer to see Hitto killing Toppo to show Jiren who is the boss. :D :D :D

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I don't get why so many people don't like Toppo.
I don't get it either. But I do think Freeza killing Toppo would make things very interesting

gipset

Post by gipset » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:53 am

That would be really cool. It's clear Freeza and the Pride Troopers will get mixed up somehow. It's too ripe for a good storyline.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Now it's confirmed Freeza has the power to kill toppo.. my only fear is hitto. With his ability he's too op. Maybe they'll need it with the time void stuff.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 pm

julianix wrote:Now it's confirmed Freeza has the power to kill toppo.. my only fear is hitto. With his ability he's too op. Maybe they'll need it with the time void stuff.
It is not confirmed Frieza is atronger than Toppo and I think the opposite.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 pm

julianix wrote:Now it's confirmed Freeza has the power to kill toppo.. my only fear is hitto. With his ability he's too op. Maybe they'll need it with the time void stuff.

I think outside the stage there isn't any time. But on the stage there is, how else is anything going to get done? Time is merely the measurements from one action to the next action taking place. Therefore hit will have his full abilities. Goku has proven you can beat hit if you're strong/fast enough. So I don't get why people think he's too HAX/OP?

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Not a power level thread but going off of their power, Toppo is currently stronger. I wouldn't be opposed to Freeza killing him or even Hitto doing it, it'd be cool to see Jiren demolish whoever managed to do so too.