Frieza and Frost... What will be their plan?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Basako
Advanced Regular

Re: Frieza and Frost... What will be their plan?

Post by Basako » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Frost is actually the one that I want redeemed. It's only natural that they make an alliance, but it would be nice if in some point Frost would feel that Freeza is in another level and leave him, too bad for him to follow.

I think in the Manga all Frost did was to cheat. The anime they overdid his badness a bit, but everyone can change.

Anyway, they are fighting for the survival of their universes and they are in different teams. A temporary truce between universes is the most that could happen. Although Freeza seems to have his own agenda, we'll see. It's an interesting arc.
Heno heno kappa!

IKevinX
Not-So-Newbie

Post by IKevinX » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I think Frost will regret it badly to have sided with Frieza. There can be only one true evil in this place.
Given his relation with his father (and Cooler though that's no cannon) I think Frieza will use Frost.

Question is how.
Playlist for my Deep Look series on DBS. Analysis Manga+Anime
Playlist for my Top 7 Best moments on DBS, per arc.

Awesome Goku Black Tribute
Goku SSJ4 vs Goku SSJ God

I don't know why Jpn loves the first Broly movies given then enormous amount of parodies, but I've come to love them aswell, hence the Paragus.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -You know who. (Not Voldemort)

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:20 am

their only plans regarding each other is to avoid working together at all costs. the risk of them working together far outweighs any benefit, and they will know this instantly. the farthest they will go is a non aggression pact, and perhaps exchanging information. that's all.

if you just take a minute to think about it, it seems quite nonsensical that they would work together. no offense to anyone, just saiyan. i know the idea of them seriously working together (like a dedicated alliance) probably seems appealing at first, but it simply doesn't make any sense.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 am

Kastex wrote:their only plans regarding each other is to avoid working together at all costs. the risk of them working together far outweighs any benefit, and they will know this instantly. the farthest they will go is a non aggression pact, and perhaps exchanging information. that's all.

if you just take a minute to think about it, it seems quite nonsensical that they would work together. no offense to anyone, just saiyan. i know the idea of them seriously working together (like a dedicated alliance) probably seems appealing at first, but it simply doesn't make any sense.

Why does it not make any sense? Before I go into a rant of why it makes 100% logical sense Id like to know your reasoning so it doesnt seem like I'm ranting on you lol
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

lancerman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by lancerman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:25 pm

They keep each other around at the expense of their teammates. That way one of them can get the benefit of a wish from the Super Dragon Balls if they win.

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Freeza and Frost's plan could be...I dare say...chilling....
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:11 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Kastex wrote:their only plans regarding each other is to avoid working together at all costs. the risk of them working together far outweighs any benefit, and they will know this instantly. the farthest they will go is a non aggression pact, and perhaps exchanging information. that's all.

Why does it not make any sense? Before I go into a rant of why it makes 100% logical sense Id like to know your reasoning so it doesnt seem like I'm ranting on you lol
i kinda half explained in one of my previous threads, and in the thread i made earlier i explained why i might have been wrong about it not making any sense for them to work together. that was based on the assumption that frieza and frost were almost like being the same person but with different history and living in different places. now i see that they are not that similar to each other. it's hard to explain. they kind of are the same person, but also not at all, but at the same time having a lot of similarities even though they are both of those things at the same time.

so based on that previous assumption, i figured that they would see each other as being the same person but from different universes. meaning that will know working together will result in one of them using and then disposing of the other afterwards.

based on my current assumption, i believe they have the potential to eventually see each other as brothers, meaning they wouldn't attack each other like how frieza and king cold never battled each other. until then, they will simply try to use each other for their own gain. there is still the possibility of them trying to dispose of each other after reaching their goal, but it's less likely.

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:22 pm

i think that they will help each other, but at some point FREEZA will betray Frost

Hit!!
Regular

Post by Hit!! » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Benedetto12 wrote:I think Frost will initially plot with Frieza, but will get terrified when he sees how evil is Frieza and he doesn´t want to go that far, setting Frost for a redemption, and making him the "Good Frieza" we originally throught, when he was talking with Hit the last we saw them, he said that he would help to save his universe, there was no point in lying there.
Yes, there was a point in lying. Hit would've killed him in the spot.

Frost is not that good. He's probably just as bad as Frieza, the only difference is that Frieza is a lot more straightforward about it.

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:17 am

it doesn't matter what they plan. Beerus and or champa will get rid of them in an instant. If not grand priest or zen chan would.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:11 pm

jplaya2023 wrote:it doesn't matter what they plan. Beerus and or champa will get rid of them in an instant. If not grand priest or zen chan would.
unless they plan to go for the super dragon balls. they could agree to work together and no matter who wins, they wish both gain immortality. apparently zen chan's erasure bypasses immortality (well maybe. zamasu was kind of a special case since he was fused and pretty much merged with the universe that was erased).

one thing they might do it try to use each other to get the dragon balls for their self and wish their self immortal. even if they don't betray and wish both immortal, one of them still might get erased.

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Kastex wrote:
jplaya2023 wrote:it doesn't matter what they plan. Beerus and or champa will get rid of them in an instant. If not grand priest or zen chan would.
unless they plan to go for the super dragon balls. they could agree to work together and no matter who wins, they wish both gain immortality. apparently zen chan's erasure bypasses immortality (well maybe. zamasu was kind of a special case since he was fused and pretty much merged with the universe that was erased).

one thing they might do it try to use each other to get the dragon balls for their self and wish their self immortal. even if they don't betray and wish both immortal, one of them still might get erased.
HAKAI surpassing immortality

zen chan lives outside the bounds of everything.

being immortal now means nothing in dbz.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:32 pm

jplaya2023 wrote:
Kastex wrote:

i don't know about that. zamasu was able to solo (in a sense) those gods of destruction quite easily. i suppose all he did was kill the kai to kill the gods, but if it was so easy as using hakai technique then there would not have been a problem. goku black was pitiful when he first appeared on the show and all zamasu really had was immortality. if all it took was hakai then any god of destruction would be able to fart them out in their sleep. after killing multiple kai, the other gods would have definitely caught on and have prepared. so it makes sense the only way he was able to get to the kai through the gods is by immortality.

with that in mind, immortality pretty much means everything since the winning universe survives. if frieza gets the super dragon balls and wishes for immortality then the only ways they can stop him is to get him to fuse with a non immortal (assuming he doesn't merge with the universe like zamasu did, but zamasu could probably only do that because he was a kai) and then kill him, or to sweet talk zen chan into erasing him.

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Kastex wrote:
jplaya2023 wrote:
Kastex wrote:

i don't know about that. zamasu was able to solo (in a sense) those gods of destruction quite easily. i suppose all he did was kill the kai to kill the gods, but if it was so easy as using hakai technique then there would not have been a problem. goku black was pitiful when he first appeared on the show and all zamasu really had was immortality. if all it took was hakai then any god of destruction would be able to fart them out in their sleep. after killing multiple kai, the other gods would have definitely caught on and have prepared. so it makes sense the only way he was able to get to the kai through the gods is by immortality.

with that in mind, immortality pretty much means everything since the winning universe survives. if frieza gets the super dragon balls and wishes for immortality then the only ways they can stop him is to get him to fuse with a non immortal (assuming he doesn't merge with the universe like zamasu did, but zamasu could probably only do that because he was a kai) and then kill him, or to sweet talk zen chan into erasing him.

we can all but assume zamazu and black killed the supreme kai's hence killing off the GOD of their respective universes. As we see with beerus and shin, they don't really all like eachother or hang around eachother unless necessary.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:07 pm

jplaya2023 wrote:
Kastex wrote:
jplaya2023 wrote:

we can all but assume zamazu and black killed the supreme kai's hence killing off the GOD of their respective universes. As we see with beerus and shin, they don't really all like eachother or hang around eachother unless necessary.
yes, that's what i said, but i also provided reason why they can't just do that if hakai works on them. goku not being in trunks' timeline, beerus would have still been sleeping unless he was warned ahead of time. and apparently beerus gave zamazu the most trouble, meaning he was prepared to defend himself. considering how weak goku black was and that goku and vegeta were able to battle against both goku black and zamasu, if the hakai technique worked on immortal zamasu then the gods of destruction would have been able to stomp them out like flies.

the gods of destruction are extraordinarily stronger, faster, just more power in general than zamasu and goku black. the only possible way they could have succeeded is if zamasu was immortal, which he was. after killing a few kai, the rest of the gods of destruction would have caught on. the best proof of this (like i stated before) is that beerus would have still been sleeping in that timeline had he not been warned, yet it was made clear he put up a fight.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:58 am

I can see Freeza and Frost working together with each other to take out some opponents in the tournament.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm calling it right now..freeza thinks he's really fooling frost but it's in fact the other way around..frost is going along with Freeza to see where he can get an edge...frost is a pretty sharp guy and can easily fool freeza.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Frost doesn't have the same kind of psycho-obsessive drive to put his life in danger just because someone managed to overpower him. He was never driven into a maddened paranoia where he felt that anyone who could oppose him needed to be exterminated. What's most important to Frost is surviving the carnage, unlike Freeza who is completely open with his lust for hurting Goku and Vegeta. I mean could you envision Freeza being forced to live in destitution on the streets, wearing robes to conceal himself and ducking down whenever a police vehicle drives past? He doesn't have the same willingness to lower himself to such horrid conditions to survive. Freeza would rather sacrifice himself in a kamikaze act against his opponents. In that respect, the image of Frost takes on more of an animalistic visage with basic survival instincts taking hold of him whenever danger arises. He's a slippery lizard looking to gain some type of favour in this tournament, no doubt, but the utter depravity that defines Freeza isn't so apparently perceivable with Frost, in my opinion.

I feel like if anyone could be redeemed it would be Frost -- or at the very least, his life might be spared as he's put in prison for his crimes rather having to be put down because he won't stop trying to kill everyone. Notice how he didn't appear to fixate on Cabba, Hit, or any of the other contestants who ousted him during the previous tournament? Frost doesn't seem like the sort to hold grudges, it appears. As for what this alliance might entail -- mutual benefit by watching the other's back. They can better hold out until the end. Of course, a betrayal is highly probable given the natures of the characters.

Goku786

Post by Goku786 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 am

Frieza and frost are going to be partners till the end, then they will end up betraying each other
My Favorite Dragon Ball Merchandise Store, trust me, click here, <--- BEST Ultra Instinct Goku Designs!

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:32 am

Likely the same offer Freeza gave Sidra. If U6 wins Frost hijacks the wish to revive/transport Freeza to U6, and vice versa in the scenario U7 wins. Freeza, being Freeza, probably wouldn't fulfill his end of the bargain since I doubt he'd want to share a universe with someone so similar, unless he misses having a family. Considering that he told Sidra he has no emotional attachments to U7, I doubt it.

As for how that would come into play here, maybe they constantly try to break up fights between U6 and U7 members to ensure that those 2 universes are the ones to make it to the end?

Watch me be wrong and their plan is to assassinate Zeno or some shit lol.