Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:22 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote:Shouldn't 18 get the point for Jimeze's elimination?
#18 is not going to get an elimination point for eliminating a character she did not eliminate. Prum is the character that actually caused the blow, accidental or otherwise, to Jimeze that eliminated him.

This is is shown in the art presented to us by Toyotaro in Chapter 33.

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:26 am

shadowmaria wrote:
#18 is not going to get an elimination point for eliminating a character she did not eliminate. Prum is the character that actually caused the blow, accidental or otherwise, to Jimeze that eliminated him.

18 kicked Prum right at Jimeze which caused both Jimeze and Prum to get eliminated.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:38 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

18 kicked Prum right at Jimeze which caused both Jimeze and Prum to get eliminated.
I can't share the scan

But it is very clear that #18 punched Prum really, really hard. #18 had no contact with Jimeze, was not aiming for Jimeze, he just got in Prum's way in terms of trajectory.

It would be the same as if you rammed me with your car. I go flying, I knock someone down at the same time as I travel through the edge and me and person c both fall off a cliff into a terribly gruesome ravine below. It's collateral damage, but as #18 did not knock Jimeze off the stage, this thread does not recognize that #18 eliminated someone she did not.

As noted in the OP; The purpose of this thread is to keep an accurate record of the events unfolding within the Tournament of Power.

And that's what I'm doing. Keeping an accurate record of what transpired.

If Toyotaro contradicts the thread at any point, the thread will - of course - be updated to reflect the same. If the translated scans say otherwise, the thread will be updated to reflect the same.

I did not wish to update the thread until we had the translation from Viz, but my inbox was flooded with requests to update, so here we are.

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:48 am

shadowmaria wrote:
TheDipDap1234 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

I can't share the scan

But it is very clear that #18 punched Prum really, really hard. #18 had no contact with Jimeze, was not aiming for Jimeze, he just got in Prum's way in terms of trajectory.

It would be the same as if you rammed me with your car. I go flying, I knock someone down at the same time as I travel through the edge and me and person c both fall off a cliff into a terribly gruesome ravine below. It's collateral damage, but as #18 did not knock Jimeze off the stage, this thread does not recognize that #18 eliminated someone she did not.

As noted in the OP; The purpose of this thread is to keep an accurate record of the events unfolding within the Tournament of Power.

If Toyotaro contradicts the thread at any point, the thread will - of course - be updated to reflect the same. If the translated scans say otherwise, the thread will be updated to reflect the same.

I did not wish to update the thread until we had the translation from Viz, but my inbox was flooded with requests to update, so here we are.
How do you know 18 didn't intend to kick Prum right towards Jimeze?
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:53 pm

shadowmaria wrote:
majinwarman wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:Toei Animation Version:

60. Vegeta (Universe 7) (11) was eliminated by Jiren(Universe 11) (3) with a punch in the face (Episode 128)
32. 18 FEB 2018 - Episode 128 - With Noble Pride Until The End! Vegeta Falls!!: 1

Toyotaro Version:

1. Murisam (Universe 10) (0) was eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (1) when #17 kicked him really, really hard (Chapter 33)
2. Rubalt (Universe 10) (0) was eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (1) after Frieza stepped on his only hand holding him on the stage, causing him to fall from the stage (Chapter 33)
3. Prum (Universe 2) (0) was eliminated by #18 (Universe 7) (1) when #18 punched him really, really hard (Chapter 33)
4. Jimeze (Universe 2) (0) was eliminated by Prum (Universe 2) (1) by accident. Prum getting knocked out by #18 caused him to hit Jimeze on the way through, which caused Jimeze to fall off the stage (Chapter 33)
5. Nink (Universe 4) (0) & Katopesla (Universe 3) (0) were eliminated by Vegeta (Universe 7) (2) with a double blast (Chapter 33)
1. 20 MAR 2018 - Chapter 33 - xxx! xxx!!: 6
Has the new manga chapter been released yet?
The full Korean raws have released, which have allowed me to see the full chapter visually, and put the above together.

Once we have translations, I'll make any necessary adjustments. I just can't update it based on lack of scans or a text summary as there's bound to be inconsistencies
Cool!
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Peripuff

Post by Peripuff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:41 am

I have a suggestion for the list of eliminations, and that is to have extra numbers in the case in which multiple characters get eliminated at once. What I mean by this is that instead of this:

8. Bergamo (Universe 9) (0), Basil (Universe 9) (1), & Lavenda (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Goku (Universe 7) (6) & Vegeta (Universe 7) (6) with a non-fused Final Kamehameha (Episode 98)

We should have either this:

8. 9. 10. Bergamo (Universe 9) (0), Basil (Universe 9) (1), & Lavenda (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Goku (Universe 7) (6) & Vegeta (Universe 7) (6) with a non-fused Final Kamehameha (Episode 98)

Or this:

8. - 10. Bergamo (Universe 9) (0), Basil (Universe 9) (1), & Lavenda (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Goku (Universe 7) (6) & Vegeta (Universe 7) (6) with a non-fused Final Kamehameha (Episode 98)

Gig
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gig » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:26 pm

I fon't know if it has already been asked... are you sure those two guys shot by Vegeta are already out? (Chapter 33)

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 am

Gig wrote:I fon't know if it has already been asked... are you sure those two guys shot by Vegeta are already out? (Chapter 33)
Yes
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

As you can see, all eliminations have the same graphical appearance.

However, those are the ones we can see. It's easy to see for Nink and Katopesla have fallen from the stage by the 'fwip' and 'fwip' visible behind him. They're out.

And if Toyotaro contradicts me in three and a half weeks, I'll update this thread accordingly.

Gig
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gig » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:44 am

You're right. I didn't realize well the meaning of the two "smoke trails": I thought they were remains of Vegeta's beams, while they were the trails left by the two guys falling. They are out.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:54 am

shadowmaria wrote:
TheDipDap1234 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

I can't share the scan

I'll use your analogy against you.

If you crash your car into another car which hits me and kills me the charges will be placed on you. Accidental or not what happened...well...happened.

This thread needs a giant * as you've made so many awful choices
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:16 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:This thread needs a giant * as you've made so many awful choices
You realize this thread was created for fun, right? Open one yourself if you don't like this one's rules.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:34 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:This thread needs a giant * as you've made so many awful choices
You're entitled to have that opinion, but these are the same rules that have been in place since the first elimination in the anime's Tournament of Power

The key note to the rules; unlike how the media report worldwide incidents and reporting what I want to see or giving a nod to undeserving parties; I'm simply reporting how things have been presented to us.

I don't agree with it; but facts are facts.

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Manga Version:

Chapter 33 / 34:

1. Murisam (Universe 10) was eliminited by A17 (Universe 7)

2. Rubalt (Universe 10) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

3. Prum (Universe 2) was eliminited by A18 (Universe 7)

4. Jimeze (Universe 2) was eliminited by A18 (Universe 7) & Prum (Universe 2)

5. Katopesla (Universe 3) was eliminited by Vegeta (Universe 7)

6. Nink (Universe 4) was eliminited by Vegeta (Universe 7)

7. Krillin (Universe 7) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

8. Dr. Rota (Universe 6) was eliminited by ?????

9. Monna (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

10. ????? (Universe 3) was eliminited by ??????

11. ????? (Universe 3) was eliminited by ??????

12. Tenshinhan (Universe 7) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

13. Oregano (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

14. Roselle (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

15. Hyssop (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

16. Cheppil (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

17. Sorrell (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

18. Hop (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

19. Comfrey (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

20. Frost (Universe 6) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

21. Lavender (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

22. Basil (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

23. Bergamo (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

Universe 9 Erased.

1 - Frost (8)
2 - Freezer (r)
3 - Vegeta (2)
4 - A18 (2)
5 - A17 (1)
6 - Prum (1)

80 - Murisam
79 - Rubalt
78 - Prum
77 - Jimeze
76 - Katopesla
75 - Nink
74 - Krillin
73 - Dr. Rota
72 - Monna
71 - ??? (U3)
70 - ??? (U3)
69 - Tenshinhan
68 - Oregano
67 - Roselle
66 - Hyssop
65 - Cheppil
64 - Sorrell
63 - Hop
62 - Comfrey
61 - Frost
60 - Lavender
59 - Basil
58 - Bergamo

Universe 7 has eliminated 9 competitors.
Universe 6 has eliminated 8 competitors.
Universe 2 has eliminated 1 competitor.

U2 - 8/10
U3 - 7/10
U4 - 8/10
U6 - 8/10
U7 - 8/10
U9 - ERASED
U10 - 8/10
U11 - 10/10
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Thank you for your contribution

However, please be advised that this thread - once again - will not be updated until the chapter either leaks in it’s entirety, or is officially released

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Toyotaro Version:

6. Krillin (Universe 7) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (1) with a surprise kick to the back of the head (Chapter 34)
7. Dr Rota (Universe 6) (0) was eliminated by an unknown competitor as a result of unknown means (Chapter 34)
8. Monna (Universe 4) (0), ??? (Universe 3) (0), & ??? (Universe 3) (0) were eliminated by (an) unknown competitor/s as a result of unknown means. The competitors listed here with ??? will be updated when more information is available (Chapter 34)
9. Tien Shinhan (Universe 7) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (2) with a huge gut-punch (Chapter 34)
10. Oregano (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (2) with a massive blast (Chapter 34)
11. Hyssop (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (3) with a massive blast (Chapter 34)
12. Roselle (Universe 9) (0) was accidentally eliminated by Hyssop (Universe 9) (0), when Hyssop was thrown into him by Frost who was eliminating him at the time (Chapter 34)
13. Chappil (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (4) with a shock sideways punch off the fighting stage (Chapter 34)
14. Hop (Universe 9) (0) & Sorel (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (6) during hand-to-hand combat (Chapter 34)
15. Frost (Universe 6) (6) was eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (2) when Frieza betrayed him and kicked him from the arena (Chapter 34)
16. Basil (Universe 9) (0) & Lavenda (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (4) when Frieza blindsided them (Chapter 34)
17. Bergamo (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (5) when Frieza kicked him from the arena (Chapter 34)

Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):
1. Frost (Universe 6) eliminated 6 competitors
2. Frieza (Universe 7) has eliminated 5 competitors
3. Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors
4. #17 (Universe 7) has eliminated 1 competitor, #18 (Universe 7) has eliminated 1 competitor, Prum (Universe 2) eliminated 1 competitor, and Hyssop (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor

Three things;

1. As always with the chapter leaks, if reading the officially released chapter, I come across any contradictions between what's here and what Toyotaro has scripted characters, then I will update and adjust this accordingly. Sadly, I do not speak or read Japanese.
2. Before anyone mentions it, Roselle and Hyssop have been given the same treatment as Prum and Jimeze. Frost did not cause Roselle to fall from the stage, Hyssop did on his way out of the arena, therefore Hyssop (accidentally) eliminated Roselle, not Frost.
3. I cannot see who eliminated the two new competitors in the Universe 3 bleachers, so I cannot make note of them. In chapter's and months to come, I'm certain this will become more clear and as such, I will adjust the question marks to reflect who was actually eliminated at the same time as Monna (based on the art and the 'fwip''s in the speech bubbles)
Last edited by shadowmaria on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:23 pm

shadowmaria wrote:Toyotaro Version:

6. Krillin (Universe 7) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (1) with a surprise kick to the back of the head (Chapter 34)
7. Dr Rota (Universe 6) (0) was eliminated by an unknown competitor as a result of unknown means (Chapter 34)
8. Monna (Universe 4) (0), ??? (Universe 3) (0), & ??? (Universe 3) (0) were eliminated by (an) unknown competitor/s as a result of unknown means. The competitors listed here with ??? will be updated when more information is available (Chapter 34)
9. Tien Shinhan (Universe 7) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (2) with a huge gut-punch (Chapter 34)
10. Oregano (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (2) with a massive blast (Chapter 34)
11. Hyssop (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (3) with a massive blast (Chapter 34)
12. Roselle (Universe 9) (0) was accidentally eliminated by Hyssop (Universe 9) (0), when Hyssop was thrown into him by Frost who was eliminating him at the time (Chapter 34)
13. Chappil (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (4) with a shock sideways punch off the fighting stage (Chapter 34)
14. Hop (Universe 9) (0) & Sorel (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (6) during hand-to-hand combat (Chapter 34)
15. Frost (Universe 6) (6) was eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (2) when Frieza betrayed him and kicked him from the arena (Chapter 34)
16. Basil (Universe 9) (0) & Lavenda (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (4) when Frieza blindsided them (Chapter 34)
17. Bergamo (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frieza (Universe 7) (5) when Frieza kicked him from the arena (Chapter 34)

Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):
1. Frost (Universe 6) eliminated 6 competitors
2. Frieza (Universe 7) has eliminated 5 competitors
3. Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors
4. #17 (Universe 7) has eliminated 1 competitor, #18 (Universe 7) has eliminated 1 competitor, Prum (Universe 2) eliminated 1 competitor, and Hyssop (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor

Three things;

1. As always with the chapter leaks, if reading the officially released chapter, I come across any contradictions between what's here and what Toyotaro has scripted characters, then I will update and adjust this accordingly. Sadly, I do not speak or read Korean.
2. Before anyone mentions it, Roselle and Hyssop have been given the same treatment as Prum and Jimeze. Frost did not cause Roselle to fall from the stage, Hyssop did on his way out of the arena, therefore Hyssop (accidentally) eliminated Roselle, not Frost.
3. I cannot see who eliminated the two new competitors in the Universe 3 bleachers, so I cannot make note of them. In chapter's and months to come, I'm certain this will become more clear and as such, I will adjust the question marks to reflect who was actually eliminated at the same time as Monna (based on the art and the 'fwip''s in the speech bubbles)
I surprised that Toyotaro got rid of Krillin and Tienshinhan so quickly like the anime. I also surprised that U11 has the most contestants still in.
Majinwarman

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:41 pm

#17 is still alive.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:#17 is still alive.
My boy is back!
Majinwarman

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:#17 is still alive.
this itself just makes him the MVP. I really hope HE gets the wish.