Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zeno's button

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Zeno's button » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:40 am

shadowmaria wrote: 59. #17 (Universe 7)(4) committed suicide to save the remaining fighters of Universe 7 from being eliminated. (Episode 127)
60. Vegeta (Universe 7) (11) was eliminated by Jiren(Universe 11) (3) with a punch in the face (Episode 128)

Competitors Killed: #17 (Universe 7) (4)

31. 11 FEB 2018 - Episode 127 - The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!!: 1
32. 18 FEB 2018 - Episode 128 - With Noble Pride Until The End! Vegeta Falls!!: 1
33. 04 MAR 2018 - Episode 129 - Transcending the Limit! Mastering Ultra Instinct!!:
34. 18 MAR 2018 - Episode 130 - xxx! xxx!!:

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 77/80

Only 3 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power
This needs revising.

Here! :thumbup:

[spoiler]59. #17 (Universe 7)(4) committed suicide to save the remaining fighters of Universe 7 from being eliminated. (Episode 127)
59. Vegeta (Universe 7) (11) was eliminated by Jiren(Universe 11) (3) with a punch in the face (Episode 128)

Competitors Killed: #17 (Universe 7) (4)

31. 11 FEB 2018 - Episode 127 - The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!!: 0
32. 18 FEB 2018 - Episode 128 - With Noble Pride Until The End! Vegeta Falls!!: 1
33. 04 MAR 2018 - Episode 129 - Transcending the Limit! Mastering Ultra Instinct!!: 0
34. 18 MAR 2018 - Episode 130 - The Greatest Showdown Of All Time! Ultimate Survival Battle!!: 0
35. 25 MAR 2018 - Episode 131 - A Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell Goku! Until The Day We Meet Again: ?

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 76/80

Only 4 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power[/spoiler]
Last edited by Zeno's button on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:42 am

Kanious wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:#17 is still alive.
this itself just makes him the MVP. I really hope HE gets the wish.
It would be a very Toriyana thing to do to make him use the incredibly powerful Super Dragon Balls that grant ANY desire just to wish for a boat :lol:
Get Fucked, C_unt

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:33 pm

shadowmaria wrote:Thanks everyone for the notification regarding #17. I'm updating the OP now
-1 eliminations this week. That's a first.

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
Kanious wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:#17 is still alive.
this itself just makes him the MVP. I really hope HE gets the wish.
It would be a very Toriyana thing to do to make him use the incredibly powerful Super Dragon Balls that grant ANY desire just to wish for a boat :lol:
but he can make another wish, like wishing all universes back. This would make #17 the SUPREME MVP

Peripuff

Post by Peripuff » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:29 pm

I tried to find out who the U3 eliminations were this chapter by finding out who was not out from that Universe. None of the 2 are Katopesla or The Preecho, as Katopesla is already out and The Preecho is shown to still be in later. Everyone else from U3 have a chance of already being out. Although there are still a few people who were in the background that might be from U3, I haven't been able to connect them to any characters though.

EDIT: I think I also see Maji Kayo on the arena. So it's probably not him either.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Peripuff wrote:I tried to find out who the U3 eliminations were this chapter by finding out who was not out from that Universe. None of the 2 are Katopesla or The Preecho, as Katopesla is already out and The Preecho is shown to still be in later. Everyone else from U3 have a chance of already being out. Although there are still a few people who were in the background that might be from U3, I haven't been able to connect them to any characters though.
I think they're Viara and Maji Kayo.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:11 pm

It’ll be interesting to see whether or not the final eight in the manga will be the same as how they are in the anime.

It’d also be nice if they could actually have Damon and Gamisaras amount to something beyond simply eliminating Piccolo, but something tells me that their showing in the manga still won’t be particularly impressive.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:04 am

Monna was fighting Botamo in the last chapter, maybe he took her out.

Peripuff

Post by Peripuff » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:50 pm

WittyUsername wrote:It’ll be interesting to see whether or not the final eight in the manga will be the same as how they are in the anime.

It’d also be nice if they could actually have Damon and Gamisaras amount to something beyond simply eliminating Piccolo, but something tells me that their showing in the manga still won’t be particularly impressive.
I think it's likely the last 8 will be the same, I would actually go as far as saying that everything that happens after Anilaza gets eliminated in the anime will also happen in the manga with possible slight variations like the way some people are eliminated.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:41 pm

shadowmaria wrote:Number of Eliminations by Chapter:
1. 21 APR 2018 - Chapter 34 - xxx! xxx!!: 17
Can someone explain how she already knows the next chapter will have 17 eliminations? lol
59.Vegeta (Universe 7) (11) was eliminated by Jiren (Universe 11) (3) with a punch in the face (Episode 128)
Why Vegeta's the 59th to be eliminated and not the 76th?

But, anyway that's a great thread, I'll give you the credit for all that effort anyway.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:58 am

jeffbr92 wrote:
Number of Eliminations by Chapter:
Can someone explain how he already knows the next chapter will have 17 eliminations? lol
The chapter has leaked on a French site which I cannot link to here.

My name is not Maria, my username refers to Shadow the Hedgehog and Maria Robotnik
jeffbr92 wrote:
59.Vegeta (Universe 7) (11) was eliminated by Jiren (Universe 11) (3) with a punch in the face (Episode 128)

But, anyway that's a great thread, I'll give you the credit for all that effort anyway.
Aye, he was the 76th elimination, however the 59th when grouping is taken into account

Peripuff

Post by Peripuff » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 am

shadowmaria wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:
Number of Eliminations by Chapter:
Can someone explain how he already knows the next chapter will have 17 eliminations? lol
The chapter has leaked on a French site which I cannot link to here.

My name is not Maria, my username refers to Shadow the Hedgehog and Maria Robotnik
jeffbr92 wrote:

Aye, he was the 76th elimination, however the 59th when grouping is taken into account
Wow, your name is a reference to the Sonic series? How did I not notice that, that's pretty great.

For groups of eliminations, I think it would be a better idea if we separated each group with two numbers and a dash in between them to show multiple characters were eliminated. Like Bergamo, Basil and Lavenda being 10.-12. instead of 8, and Chappil and Comfrey being 3.-4. instead of just 3.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:14 am

shadowmaria wrote:The chapter has leaked on a French site which I cannot link to here.
How it already leaked if we only get leaks around day 17 of the next month? I though the last leaks were from the this month chapter, not April.

by Doctor.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:The chapter has leaked on a French site which I cannot link to here.
How it already leaked if we only get leaks around day 17 of the next month? I though the last leaks were from the this month chapter, not April.
The chapter almost always leaks a few days before official release on the 20th of the Month, generally around the 17th - 19th.

Again, in line with the terms of agreement I made when I joined Kanzenshuu, I cannot provide a source, but if you look around the internet, I'm sure you'll find it.

You'll also see when the chapter is released by Viz Media on Friday in English that what's above is accurate

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 pm

shadowmaria wrote:Again, in line with the terms of agreement I made when I joined Kanzenshuu, I cannot provide a source, but if you look around the internet, I'm sure you'll find it.
I'm not asking for a source, just wondering how you already got Chapter 35 (April) leaks if we're still discussing the Chapter 34 who was full released recently.

by Doctor.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:Again, in line with the terms of agreement I made when I joined Kanzenshuu, I cannot provide a source, but if you look around the internet, I'm sure you'll find it.
I'm not asking for a source, just wondering how you already got Chapter 35 (April) leaks if we're still discussing the Chapter 34 who was full released recently.
...I am talking about chapter 34. The way it works is that the chapter released in February is in March's issue of the magazine, and then March's is released in April, and so on. That's why it's listed as such. However, I can appreciated the confusion. I'll edit the post later today to make it a bit more clear

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Goku, Freeza, Jiren all eliminated. Andriod 17 won the TOP.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:16 pm

Goku and Freeza eliminated themselves to eliminate Jiren, leaving #17 the last man standing.

ANDROID 17 HAS WON THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Goku and Freeza eliminated themselves to eliminate Jiren, leaving #17 the last man standing.

ANDROID 17 HAS WON THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER.
I still amazed at what I saw!
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.