Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Bergamo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:07 pm

KeKeKe wrote:I know that most people prefer the Tournament of Power to be like this (a quick elimination of all the so-called "fodder" fighters), but I'm certainly not one of them! This is such a waste of characters that it really hurts my heart!

Of course there is no time to fully develop each of the 50 warriors of those universes that are not Universe 6, Universe 7 and Universe 11, but this is SO rushed that they didn't even bother to make at least a few of them shine for a little while! Four universes were erased in a single chapter? Twenty-three fighters were eliminated all at once?

I suppose that the last three members of Universe 2 (Zirloin, Zarbuto and Rabanra) didn't even transform in the manga version, unlike what happened in the anime, right? The same applies to Ganos, I believe... And did Anilaza actually have a similar impact to that of the anime? It doesn't look like it...

But wait: did Kale really eliminate FOUR members of her own team (Magetta, Saonel, Pirina and Cabba)??? And yes, the fact that Master Roshi is still active in the tournament (regardless of the fact that I like him a lot) genuinely surprises me!

Such a waste of great potential in just one chapter...
If the manga were to be 10 chapters long(2.5 volumes,10 months) you would need an average of around 8 fighters eliminated a chapter. Everytime there's an important fighting chapter(Hit vs Jiren, Frieza vs u6 Saiyans, inevitable Goku vs Jiren) another chapter needs to have 8 more eliminations to keep the pace. It's simple math. We get 23 eliminations now, so that we don't get Goku vs Jiren in 2020.
My explanations for the events of my favorite current manga.

DBS Manga Explained: Goku Black's Transformations

KeKeKe

Post by KeKeKe » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Bergamo wrote:
KeKeKe wrote:I know that most people prefer the Tournament of Power to be like this (a quick elimination of all the so-called "fodder" fighters), but I'm certainly not one of them! This is such a waste of characters that it really hurts my heart!

Of course there is no time to fully develop each of the 50 warriors of those universes that are not Universe 6, Universe 7 and Universe 11, but this is SO rushed that they didn't even bother to make at least a few of them shine for a little while! Four universes were erased in a single chapter? Twenty-three fighters were eliminated all at once?

I suppose that the last three members of Universe 2 (Zirloin, Zarbuto and Rabanra) didn't even transform in the manga version, unlike what happened in the anime, right? The same applies to Ganos, I believe... And did Anilaza actually have a similar impact to that of the anime? It doesn't look like it...

But wait: did Kale really eliminate FOUR members of her own team (Magetta, Saonel, Pirina and Cabba)??? And yes, the fact that Master Roshi is still active in the tournament (regardless of the fact that I like him a lot) genuinely surprises me!

If the manga were to be 10 chapters long(2.5 volumes,10 months) you would need an average of around 8 fighters eliminated a chapter. Everytime there's an important fighting chapter(Hit vs Jiren, Frieza vs u6 Saiyans, inevitable Goku vs Jiren) another chapter needs to have 8 more eliminations to keep the pace. It's simple math. We get 23 eliminations now, so that we don't get Goku vs Jiren in 2020.
I understand what you're saying and that's a very valid point, but still I would like to see more from those 50 warriors (Universes 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10), at least from some of them! I can see that the anime allows for a much faster pace, since in just a single episode many things could happen thanks to the animation, therefore making it extremely hard to faithfully transpose all that to the manga version (which possesses no animated movement at all) without making the story drag a lot through various chapters (that's why it is much easier to add more details to the anime version, hence the filler).

Despite all that, I believe that wanting to see more is perfectly normal, especially when the anime has shown various techniques, tactics and other special features from many of the so-called "fodder" fighters, which helps to contribute to a much more diverse, entertaining and (rather) unpredictable tournament. I think that each one of us has his/her own expectations regarding some of the fighters, whether they can be fulfilled or not. We get the idea that the fights against Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo and Kefla are important, but rushing to them through such a lame and fast elimination of all the other warriors still leaves me unsatisfied and disappointed...

Anilaza, for instance, went from a real threat in the anime to a total joke in the manga! Quitela's rivalry with Beerus was also hinted at in the manga, but its outcome, while not perfect, was still much more satisfactory in the anime. And Kale also eliminating so many members of her own team just to quickly make room for the major fights? Some very bad choices were made here...

In conclusion, I could say that my head is with you and understands your point, but my heart of a Dragon Ball fan thinks otherwise...

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm

KeKeKe wrote:
Bergamo wrote:

I understand what you're saying and that's a very valid point, but still I would like to see more from those 50 warriors (Universes 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10), at least from some of them! I can see that the anime allows for a much faster pace, since in just a single episode many things could happen thanks to the animation, therefore making it extremely hard to faithfully transpose all that to the manga version (which possesses no animated movement at all) without making the story drag a lot through various chapters (that's why it is much easier to add more details to the anime version, hence the filler).

Despite all that, I believe that wanting to see more is perfectly normal, especially when the anime has shown various techniques, tactics and other special features from many of the so-called "fodder" fighters, which helps to contribute to a much more diverse, entertaining and (rather) unpredictable tournament. I think that each one of us has his/her own expectations regarding some of the fighters, whether they can be fulfilled or not. We get the idea that the fights against Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo and Kefla are important, but rushing to them through such a lame and fast elimination of all the other warriors still leaves me unsatisfied and disappointed...

Anilaza, for instance, went from a real threat in the anime to a total joke in the manga! Quitela's rivalry with Beerus was also hinted at in the manga, but its outcome, while not perfect, was still much more satisfactory in the anime. And Kale also eliminating so many members of her own team just to quickly make room for the major fights? Some very bad choices were made here...

In conclusion, I could say that my head is with you and understands your point, but my heart of a Dragon Ball fan thinks otherwise...
I was cautiously optimistic when I heard about the leaks, but after reading the full chapter, it's honestly a blast. Kale gives me the same feeling that Broly did in the first Broly movie. Kale defeating her own teammates wasn't downplayed, and it didn't feel like a ploy to get rid of more characters. Magenta vs Kale is very well done, and it doesn't feel like, "oops, the crazy lady got rid of her own team member." It's better than it sounds.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Bergamo wrote: I was cautiously optimistic when I heard about the leaks, but after reading the full chapter, it's honestly a blast. Kale gives me the same feeling that Broly did in the first Broly movie. Kale defeating her own teammates wasn't downplayed, and it didn't feel like a ploy to get rid of more characters. Magenta vs Kale is very well done, and it doesn't feel like, "oops, the crazy lady got rid of her own team member." It's better than it sounds.
I agree how Mageta went down was fine, Cabba was also fine, but how the namekians went down was kind of ridiculous. Same with Anilaza. It would have been better imo if it was Kefla who took down Anilaza.

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:39 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Bergamo wrote: I was cautiously optimistic when I heard about the leaks, but after reading the full chapter, it's honestly a blast. Kale gives me the same feeling that Broly did in the first Broly movie. Kale defeating her own teammates wasn't downplayed, and it didn't feel like a ploy to get rid of more characters. Magenta vs Kale is very well done, and it doesn't feel like, "oops, the crazy lady got rid of her own team member." It's better than it sounds.
I agree how Mageta went down was fine, Cabba was also fine, but how the namekians went down was kind of ridiculous. Same with Anilaza. It would have been better imo if it was Kefla who took down Anilaza.
I agree that the Namekians' elimination wasn't very good, but I thought Anilaza wincing in pain as he tumbled out of the arena was great.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Bergamo wrote: I agree that the Namekians' elimination wasn't very good, but I thought Anilaza wincing in pain as he tumbled out of the arena was great.
Ya, Anilaza's elimination wasn't that bad, but I think if they were going to put him in they might as well made him stronger than Kale and the thing that makes her fuse, or at least have him do something. Piccolo really should have fought the namekians imo. At this point I think Toyotaro might be showing his bias towards certain characters. I've liked what he's done so far, but he is really trashing on some characters just to give way too much for others. I'm not even asking for long fights, just a couple moves or exchanges. Just a couple panels of exchange with the namekians and Piccolo for example. I'm not even a Piccolo/namekian fan but what's the point of bringing in U6 namekians if they aren't going to have something to do with Piccolo?

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:48 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Bergamo wrote: I agree that the Namekians' elimination wasn't very good, but I thought Anilaza wincing in pain as he tumbled out of the arena was great.
Ya, Anilaza's elimination wasn't that bad, but I think if they were going to put him in they might as well made him stronger than Kale and the thing that makes her fuse, or at least have him do something. Piccolo really should have fought the namekians imo. At this point I think Toyotaro might be showing his bias towards certain characters. I've liked what he's done so far, but he is really trashing on some characters just to give way too much for others. I'm not even asking for long fights, just a couple moves or exchanges. Just a couple panels of exchange with the namekians and Piccolo for example. I'm not even a Piccolo/namekian fan but what's the point of bringing in U6 namekians if they aren't going to have something to do with Piccolo?
I agree that the Namekians were pointless, although Anilaza making Kale fuse wouldn't be as impactful as the Pride Troopers working together to take her down. I think that Toyotaro is trying to make the manga as different from the anime is possible. If the manga was the same as the anime, then there would be no reason to read it, but it does suck that good fights from the anime get completely axed.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Bergamo wrote: I agree that the Namekians were pointless, although Anilaza making Kale fuse wouldn't be as impactful as the Pride Troopers working together to take her down. I think that Toyotaro is trying to make the manga as different from the anime is possible. If the manga was the same as the anime, then there would be no reason to read it, but it does suck that good fights from the anime get completely axed.
Ya I'm fine with it being different, I just think some minor tweaks could have vastly improved the chapter for most people. Instead of fusing against Analiza she could have just had some trouble, and that's when the U6 namekians come in to help her, or have her beat Anilaza by herself and have the namekians go down trying to save her from the pride troopers. The overall concept of the chapter I like, it's just the minor things that kind of bring it down. I'm definitely not going to like Gohan being able to do anything to ssj Kefla either as she should be stronger than Kale who was clearly shown to be at least Blue level. I hope he is going to use some sort of strategy or get some help from Goku and Frieza or something.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:16 pm

I would have been ok with only Obuni,Cabba and some of the pride troopers but damn so many elimination and erasure done in a quick sucesion is not only rushed but boring since there is not weight in those erasure seriously U2,U3,U4 and the namekians could have contributed to great battles.
Mostly active on discord.

LimitbreakerKrillin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by LimitbreakerKrillin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:26 am

I'm totally digging this massive eliminations in quick succession. Thought Toyo would used Jiren for that as a display of his strenght, but Kale works too.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:50 pm

Damn, never occurred to me that this might be a nightmare for shadowmaria to track all of these eliminations. :( Appreciate ya even more, m8.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Man, it really does seem like Toyo was given an earful by some higher ups at Shueisha to wrap up the Tournament Of Power quickly so that he could promote the Dragon Ball Super movie in time.
Nah, most likely it's was his own doing since we know he's a huge Broly fan boy.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:52 pm

something that I really liked in the anime version is the interaction of caulifla and goku
besides seeing the nameks fight included the fight of anilaza but none of that exists ...
the fight of kefla and gohan seems very empty ...

Toyotaro really want to finish the manga to adapt the movie

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Official Tournament of Power Eliminations (Anime and Manga) Thread

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:47 am

Tournament of Power Elimination Rules:

[spoiler]A Breakdown of the Rules is As Follows:

I've put this segment together as folks seem to be having difficulty determining what is and isn't counted as an elimination for certain characters.

Why does Goku have the elimination when Nink threw himself off the stage :think:

Why does Frieza only have one elimination and not two? :problem:

Why doesn't Krillin have three eliminations?! :evil:

I'm hoping this tag clarifies those questions for you. As more eliminations take place and more confusion is raised, more rules will be outlined below;

1. Standard Elimination: This video shows a perfect example of a standard single elimination. In this video, we see Basil eliminate Lilibeu. Basil gets 1 Elimination Point
2. A Character Uses An Energy Increase To Gain An Elimination: This video shows a perfect example of a character gaining an elimination because of the shockwave caused by powering up. For example, Goku powers up to Super Saiyan Blue, breaking the hold Nink has him in and forcing Nink off the stage. Goku gets 1 Elimination Point.
3. Multi-Elimination: This video shows us a perfect example of multiple characters gaining multiple elimination points, or a combination thereof. In the aforementioned example, Goku and Vegeta both eliminate the Trio de Dangers, and therefore Goku gains 3 Elimination Points, and Vegeta gains 3 Elimination Points. In the case where Master Roshi and Tien Shinhan both eliminated The Preecho with a combination of Lightning Flash Surprise Attack and Neo Tri-Beam, both competitors gained 1 Elimination Point Each. This video shows Vegeta eliminating Prum and Dr Rota, so Vegeta gains 2 Elimination Points.
4. Self-Elimination: This video (from 45 seconds in) shows us Roselle eliminating himself following torture and elimination from Frieza. As Roselle makes the decision to run off the battle stage and Frieza does not push or knock or hit or blast him off, Frieza does not gain an Elimination Point because he did not physically knock Roselle off the fighting stage
5. Assisted Elimination: This video is an excellent example of an assisted elimination. As you can see, despite two competitors working in tandem to eliminate Shosa, #18 is the competitor that makes the final blow that finally eliminates him. Therefore #18 gains 1 Elimination Point, and Krillin does not.
6. Double Elimination: This video shows us Hermila first eliminating a Tien Shinhan multi-form (25% of Tien Shinhan's being), followed by the tri-clops himself grabbing Hermila and eliminating Hermila, in tandem with Hermila eliminating Tien Shinhan. As both characters eliminated each other almost simultaneously, both characters get 1 Elimination Point.
7. A Fused Character Gains An Elimination or is Eliminated: As two or more characters fusing creates a new character with their own techniques, identity, name, and characterisation; the fused character would gain their own Elimination Point, for the Universe that they originate from. Conversely, if a fused character is eliminated, then the eliminator will only gain one Elimination Point.
8. A Character Dies or is Killed or Commits Suicide: If a character dies or is killed, it will wholly depend on the situation as to whether or not an elimination point is granted. If a character commits suicide (as in 127), then no elimination point is granted as nobody eliminated that fighter.[/spoiler]

Toyotaro Version:

List of Eliminations:

32. Zirloin (Universe 2) (0) and Nigrisshi (Universe 3) (0) were eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (3) due to an explosion of her energy (Chapter 38)
33. Ganos (Universe 4) (0) and Shantsa (Universe 4) (0) were eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (5) when she picked them up from the edge of the arena and dropped them off (Chapter 38)
34. Aniraza (Universe 3) (0) was eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (6) with a massive kick to the gut off the arena (Chapter 38)
35. Rabanra (Universe 2) (0) and Zarbuto (Universe 2) (0) were eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (8) by unknown means (Chapter 38)
36. Obuni (Universe 10) (0) was eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (9) with a punch to the face (Chapter 38)
37. Magetta (Universe 6) (0) was eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (10) following an impressive feat of physical strength and one-armed toss from the fighting stage (Chapter 38)
38. Saonel (Universe 6) (0) & Pirina (Universe 6) (0) were eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (10) with an unnamed two-handed blast (Chapter 38)
39. Cabba (Universe 6) (1) eliminated himself rescuing Kale from being eliminated (Chapter 38)
40. Tupper (Universe 11) (0) was eliminated by Kefla (Universe 6) (1) with a punch to the face (Chapter 38)
41. Cocotte (Universe 11) (0), Kettol (Universe 11) (0), Kunshi (Universe 11) (0), Vuon (Universe 11) (0), & Zoiray (Universe 11) (0) were eliminated by Kefla (Universe 6) (6) with various, unseen means (Chapter 38)

Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):
1. Kale (Universe 6) eliminated 10 competitors
2. Frost (Universe 6) eliminated 8 competitors
3. #17 (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors, Gamisaras (Universe 4) eliminated 6 competitors, and Kefla (Universe 6) has eliminated 6 competitors
4. Frieza (Universe 7) has eliminated 5 competitors
5. Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors and Piccolo (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors
6. #18 (Universe 7) eliminated 1 competitor, Prum (Universe 2) eliminated 1 competitor, Hyssop (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor, Jiren (Universe 11) has eliminated 1 competitor, Damon (Universe 4) eliminated 1 competitor, Kale (Universe 6) has eliminated 1 competitor, and Cabba (Universe 6) eliminated 1 competitor

Universe 2 Competitors eliminated: 10/10
Universe 3 Competitors eliminated: 10/10
Universe 4 Competitors eliminated: 10/10
Universe 6 Competitors eliminated: 8/10
Universe 7 Competitors eliminated: 4/10
Universe 9 Competitors eliminated: 10/10
Universe 10 Competitors eliminated: 10/10
Universe 11 Competitors eliminated: 6/10

Universe 2 has eliminated: 1 competitor
Universe 3 has eliminated: 0 competitors
Universe 4 has eliminated: 0 competitors
Universe 6 has eliminated: 26 competitors
Universe 7 has eliminated: 9 competitors
Universe 9 eliminated: 1 competitor
Universe 10 has eliminated: 0 competitors
Universe 11 has eliminated: 1 competitor
Competitors Who Eliminated Themselves: Cabba (Universe 6)
Competitors Killed:

Number of Eliminations by Chapter:
1. 21 FEB 2018 - Chapter 33 - Universe Survival! The Tournament of Power Begins!!: 6
2. 21 MAR 2018 - Chapter 34 - The First Doomed Universe: 17
3. 21 APR 2018 - Chapter 35 - Hit vs Jiren: 1
4. 21 MAY 2018 - Chapter 36 - Quirky Competitors: 14
5. 21 JUN 2018 - Chapter 37 - Awaken, Super Saiyan Kale: 2
6. 21 JUL 2018 - Chapter 38 - Universe 6's Last Resort: 17

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 64/80

Only 16 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

Order In Which Each Universe Is Erased:

1st Universe Erased: Universe 9, eliminated by Universe 7
2nd Universe Erased: Universe 4, eliminated by Universe 6
3rd Universe Erased: Universe 3, eliminated by Universe 6
4th Universe Erased: Universe 2, eliminated by Universe 6
5th Universe Erased: Universe 10, eliminated by Universe 6
6th Universe Erased: Universe ?, eliminated by Universe ?
7th Universe Erased: Universe ?, eliminated by Universe ?

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:19 am

Didn't realize that Goku has yet to eliminate someone in the manga's ToP.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:54 am

TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:Didn't realize that Goku has yet to eliminate someone in the manga's ToP.
That just boggles my mind.

Has he really spent all his time in the TOP fighting Jiren?

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:Didn't realize that Goku has yet to eliminate someone in the manga's ToP.

Same. To me, the anime's rendition of the ToP is worlds better than whatever Toyotaro is giving us.

Seems so. At this point, Ultra Instinct will just come, rushed out of nowhere.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:45 pm

TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:

Same. To me, the anime's rendition of the ToP is worlds better than whatever Toyotaro is giving us.

Seems so. At this point, Ultra Instinct will just come, rushed out of nowhere.
I'd hate for that to be the case. What made Goku attaining the complete version of Ultra Instinct in the anime so satisfying was seeing how Goku obtained the incomplete version of the ability initially and had to gain experience with that version first before attaining the complete version. It gave a sense of Goku having an internal journey with him mastering Ultra Instinct, giving that much needed cathartic factor to him using the ability to beat up Jiren.

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Hey, man. Don't be silly.
shadowmaria wrote: 32. Zirloin (Universe 2) (0) and Nigrisshi (Universe 3) (0) were eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (3) due to an explosion of her energy (Chapter 38)
That was no Nigrisshi. That was MAJI KAYO. Nigrisshi and that Universe 4 wolf were eliminated as well during this time.
shadowmaria wrote: Universe 2 Competitors eliminated: 10/10

Those statics are wrong.

shadowmaria wrote: Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 64/80

16 competitors??! Ou, c'mon, man.

12 competitors:

Son Goku (u7)
Vegeta (u7)
Son Gohan (u7)
Kame'Sen'Nin (u7)
Freezer (u7)
Lapis (u7)
Kale (u6)
Caulifla (u6)
General Kahseral (u11)
Dyspo (u11)
General Toppo (u11)
Jiren The Gray (u11)

Stay tuned for the next month!!
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Mattias_ wrote:Hey, man. Don't be silly.
shadowmaria wrote: 32. Zirloin (Universe 2) (0) and Nigrisshi (Universe 3) (0) were eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (3) due to an explosion of her energy (Chapter 38)
That was no Nigrisshi. That was MAJI KAYO. Nigrisshi and that Universe 4 wolf were eliminated as well during this time.
shadowmaria wrote: Universe 2 Competitors eliminated: 10/10

Those statics are wrong.

shadowmaria wrote: Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 64/80

16 competitors??! Ou, c'mon, man.

12 competitors:

Son Goku (u7)
Vegeta (u7)
Son Gohan (u7)
Kame'Sen'Nin (u7)
Freezer (u7)
Lapis (u7)
Kale (u6)
Caulifla (u6)
General Kahseral (u11)
Dyspo (u11)
General Toppo (u11)
Jiren The Gray (u11)

Stay tuned for the next month!!
I swear it was Nigrisshi. My apologies, easy enough to fix. Those statistics I thought were wrong at the time, but I haven't had an opportunity to check it. And you're right about the 16 / 12 discrepancy. Remaining competitors are indeed Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Roshi, Frieza, #17, Kefla, Kahseral, Dyspo, Toppo, and Jiren. Eleven left, absolutely incredible. I'll be updating this thread this afternoon.

Understandibly there were a few mistakes in the above. As a full-time working adult moving to completely different hours, human error was a factor. I'll fix this up over the next few hours.

I will not be updating my above post, however. Just the original post. There's something else I need to fix up in the OP, anyway.

EDIT: All updated in the OP