Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Excel Rose wrote:I got a little error on your list.

Uni 6 has eliminated 7 fighters, according to your list of eliminations.
You're absolutely correct, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm updating the OP now.

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 pm

I have a feeling Caulifla and Roshi will be eliminated next week.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:58 pm

JulianStyles wrote:I have a feeling Caulifla and Roshi will be eliminated next week.
I got the same impression from the NEP regarding Caulifla.

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 pm

shadowmaria wrote:
JulianStyles wrote:I have a feeling Caulifla and Roshi will be eliminated next week.
I got the same impression from the NEP regarding Caulifla.
Its that same DB smile we get right before someone sacrafices themselves.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 am

Roshi isn't. They would've told us.

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Episode leaks are not out passed episode 101. Smh. The synopsis for episode 99 didnt say Krillin would be eliminated. It say it in episode 100. Smh. Even though he was eliminated in episode 99. Smh

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:44 am

Zamasu55 wrote:
There's never a guarantee that details of eliminations will be leak. Krillin and Universe 9 was the magazines getting spoiler happy, and I would much rather these not be spoilered ahead of time.

Mazingerdestro
Regular

Post by Mazingerdestro » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 am

From the NEP, it looks like Caulifla will have some issues. Unless, Toei is pulling a.....Toei and the NEP is misleading to create drama, then either Caulifla is off or Kale will achieve the "perfect Berserker". Remember that at some point, Yamamuro drew a Kale that was muscular but not Broly. She was just super fit and had a hairstyle that looked like Trunks in his grade forms.

It is a speculation but I do think that the "unimportant" tournament episodes are done. The first 4 episodes were just "filler" (using the word quite loosely) material to allow the production to work on future episodes. We went from static episodes, to limited animation, to bank animation, to solo animated episodes. Pretty sure that this week's episode will probably be the best out of every episode in the arc (for some reason Ken Otsuka will work on it so it can't be just a common episode)

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:24 am

Mazingerdestro wrote:From the NEP, it looks like Caulifla will have some issues. Unless, Toei is pulling a.....Toei and the NEP is misleading to create drama, then either Caulifla is off or Kale will achieve the "perfect Berserker". Remember that at some point, Yamamuro drew a Kale that was muscular but not Broly. She was just super fit and had a hairstyle that looked like Trunks in his grade forms.

It is a speculation but I do think that the "unimportant" tournament episodes are done. The first 4 episodes were just "filler" (using the word quite loosely) material to allow the production to work on future episodes. We went from static episodes, to limited animation, to bank animation, to solo animated episodes. Pretty sure that this week's episode will probably be the best out of every episode in the arc (for some reason Ken Otsuka will work on it so it can't be just a common episode)
Episode 104's focusing on Caulifla and Kale, so they're safe until that.

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote:From the NEP, it looks like Caulifla will have some issues. Unless, Toei is pulling a.....Toei and the NEP is misleading to create drama, then either Caulifla is off or Kale will achieve the "perfect Berserker". Remember that at some point, Yamamuro drew a Kale that was muscular but not Broly. She was just super fit and had a hairstyle that looked like Trunks in his grade forms.

Lol what? No leaks for any episodes passed 102 have come out. And if you are reading any then they are fake.

Mazingerdestro
Regular

Post by Mazingerdestro » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:26 am

JulianStyles wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:

Lol what? No leaks for any episodes passed 102 have come out. And if you are reading any then they are fake.
No there are some info. He wasn't wrong. Caulifla and Kale help Goku beat the Pride Troopers (episode 101 not 104)

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Mazingerdestro wrote:
JulianStyles wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: Episode 104's focusing on Caulifla and Kale, so they're safe until that.
No there are some info. He wasn't wrong. Caulifla and Kale help Goku beat the Pride Troopers (episode 101 not 104)
Yes but hes saying 104 focuses on Caulifla. Which is not true because we dont know.

superfan2024
Regular

Post by superfan2024 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 pm

I have a feeling that Kahseral's gonna be eliminated soon. It looks like he's gonna be dealing with both androids in episode 101, and he isn't in ending 9 even though Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo are.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:20 pm

superfan2024 wrote:I have a feeling that Kahseral's gonna be eliminated soon. It looks like he's gonna be dealing with both androids in episode 101, and he isn't in ending 9 even though Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo are.
That means nothing, red guy from U10 is in the ending but he got one-shotted by Cabba.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:01 pm

JulianStyles wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote:
JulianStyles wrote:
Yes but hes saying 104 focuses on Caulifla. Which is not true because we dont know.
Youre incorrect. Apparently it comes from Toshio.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:47 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
JulianStyles wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote:
Youre incorrect. Apparently it comes from Toshio.
I know that statement. He broke it apart. The translation doesnt mean he wrote something for them in 104. People blended 2 sentences because the translation is broken. As of now nothing if confirmed.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:26 pm

18 got three. :shock: :shock:

superfan2024
Regular

Post by superfan2024 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
superfan2024 wrote:I have a feeling that Kahseral's gonna be eliminated soon. It looks like he's gonna be dealing with both androids in episode 101, and he isn't in ending 9 even though Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo are.
That means nothing, red guy from U10 is in the ending but he got one-shotted by Cabba.
Hello there sir.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:30 pm

superfan2024 wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
Hello there sir.
Still means nothing, Lilibeu is in the ending and was the first eliminated.

superfan2024
Regular

Post by superfan2024 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
superfan2024 wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: That means nothing, red guy from U10 is in the ending but he got one-shotted by Cabba.
Hello there sir.
Still means nothing, Lilibeu is in the ending and was the first eliminated.
Ik, just saying my prediction was right.