Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 am

Bergamo wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:I am working on the only official update of this thread at the moment. I will update this post when it's available.

EDIT:
Added to the start of the manga version: [Due to the Battle Royale nature of the manga, not all eliminations have been showcased. The dwindling numbers will be reflected down below, however it would be simply impossible to notate any eliminations that are not explicitly shown.]

20. Jirasen (Universe 10) (0) was eliminated by Piccolo (Universe 7) (1) after catching his first and casually blasting him from the arena (Chapter 36)
21. Botamo (Universe 6) (0) was eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (2) by using his own unique characteristics against him in combination with a big punch (Chapter 36)
22. Napapa (Universe 10) (0), Methiop (Universe 10) (0), and Jium (Universe 10) (0) were eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (5) with a huge blast after all three of them battled members of Universe 7 (Chapter 36)
23. #18 (Universe 7) (1) was eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (1), who took her by surprise (Chapter 36)
24. Sanka Ku (Kakunsa) (Universe 2) (0) and Su Roas (Rozie) (Universe 2) (0) were eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (3), who took them equally by surprise (Chapter 36)
25. Brianne de Chateau (Ribrianne) (Universe 2) (0) was eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (4), who took her equally by surprise as the others (Chapter 36)
26. Jilcol (Universe 10) (0) and Murichim (Universe 10) (0) were eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (6) with a surprise attack (Chapter 36)
27. Gamisaras (Universe 4) (6) was eliminated by Piccolo (Universe 7) (2) who was able to locate him and blast him from the arena (Chapter 36)
28. Piccolo (Universe 7) (2) was eliminated by Damon (Universe 4) (1) with a surprise attack of his own (Chapter 36)
29. Damon (Universe 4) (1) was eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (6) who listened for him, and finger-blasted him from the arena (Chapter 36)

Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):
1. Frost (Universe 6) eliminated 7 competitors
2. #17 (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors and Gamisaras (Universe 4) eliminated 6 competitors
3. Frieza (Universe 7) has eliminated 5 competitors
4. Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors and Piccolo (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors
5. #18 (Universe 7) eliminated 1 competitor, Prum (Universe 2) eliminated 1 competitor, Hyssop (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor, Jiren (Universe 11) has eliminated 1, and Damon (Universe 4) eliminated 1

Number of Eliminations by Chapter:
1. 21 FEB 2018 - Chapter 33 - Universe Survival! The Tournament of Power Begins!!: 6
2. 21 MAR 2018 - Chapter 34 - The First Doomed Universe: 17
3. 21 APR 2018 - Chapter 35 - Hit vs Jiren: 1
4. 21 MAY 2018 - Chapter 36 - ???: 14

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 43/80

Only 37 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power
Frost eliminated 9 people. 7 from universe 9 and 2 from universe 7.
And Hyssop didn't eliminate anyone either.

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Sun May 20, 2018 10:52 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Bergamo wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:I am working on the only official update of this thread at the moment. I will update this post when it's available.

EDIT:
Added to the start of the manga version: [Due to the Battle Royale nature of the manga, not all eliminations have been showcased. The dwindling numbers will be reflected down below, however it would be simply impossible to notate any eliminations that are not explicitly shown.]

20. Jirasen (Universe 10) (0) was eliminated by Piccolo (Universe 7) (1) after catching his first and casually blasting him from the arena (Chapter 36)
21. Botamo (Universe 6) (0) was eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (2) by using his own unique characteristics against him in combination with a big punch (Chapter 36)
22. Napapa (Universe 10) (0), Methiop (Universe 10) (0), and Jium (Universe 10) (0) were eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (5) with a huge blast after all three of them battled members of Universe 7 (Chapter 36)
23. #18 (Universe 7) (1) was eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (1), who took her by surprise (Chapter 36)
24. Sanka Ku (Kakunsa) (Universe 2) (0) and Su Roas (Rozie) (Universe 2) (0) were eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (3), who took them equally by surprise (Chapter 36)
25. Brianne de Chateau (Ribrianne) (Universe 2) (0) was eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (4), who took her equally by surprise as the others (Chapter 36)
26. Jilcol (Universe 10) (0) and Murichim (Universe 10) (0) were eliminated by Gamisaras (Universe 4) (6) with a surprise attack (Chapter 36)
27. Gamisaras (Universe 4) (6) was eliminated by Piccolo (Universe 7) (2) who was able to locate him and blast him from the arena (Chapter 36)
28. Piccolo (Universe 7) (2) was eliminated by Damon (Universe 4) (1) with a surprise attack of his own (Chapter 36)
29. Damon (Universe 4) (1) was eliminated by #17 (Universe 7) (6) who listened for him, and finger-blasted him from the arena (Chapter 36)

Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):
1. Frost (Universe 6) eliminated 7 competitors
2. #17 (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors and Gamisaras (Universe 4) eliminated 6 competitors
3. Frieza (Universe 7) has eliminated 5 competitors
4. Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors and Piccolo (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors
5. #18 (Universe 7) eliminated 1 competitor, Prum (Universe 2) eliminated 1 competitor, Hyssop (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor, Jiren (Universe 11) has eliminated 1, and Damon (Universe 4) eliminated 1

1. 21 FEB 2018 - Chapter 33 - Universe Survival! The Tournament of Power Begins!!: 6
4. 21 MAY 2018 - Chapter 36 - ???: 14

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 43/80

Only 37 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power
Frost eliminated 9 people. 7 from universe 9 and 2 from universe 7.
And Hyssop didn't eliminate anyone either.
18 also has 2 eliminations, but I could go on. This list is riddled with problems. I think it would just be best to keep track of remaining fighters.
My explanations for the events of my favorite current manga.

DBS Manga Explained: Goku Black's Transformations

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun May 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Bergamo wrote:Frost eliminated 9 people. 7 from universe 9 and 2 from universe 7.
Frost only eliminated Krillin, Tien Shinhan, Oregano, Hyssop, Chappil, Hop, Sorel, and Comfrey. That's right, he's eliminated eight competitors, not seven. I can fix that now.

6. Krillin (Universe 7) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (1) with a surprise kick to the back of the head (Chapter 34)
9. Tien Shinhan (Universe 7) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (2) with a huge gut-punch (Chapter 34)
10. Oregano (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (2) with a massive blast (Chapter 34)
11. Hyssop (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (3) with a massive blast (Chapter 34)
13. Chappil (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (4) with a shock sideways punch off the fighting stage (Chapter 34)
14. Hop (Universe 9) (0) & Sorel (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (6) during hand-to-hand combat (Chapter 34)
15. Comfrey (Universe 9) (0) was eliminated by Frost (Universe 6) (7) after an explosive wave from the latter (Chapter 34)
Lord Beerus wrote:And Hyssop didn't eliminate anyone either.
This was discussed heavily on Page 29 or 30;

12. Roselle (Universe 9) (0) was accidentally eliminated by Hyssop (Universe 9) (1), when Hyssop was thrown into him by Frost who was eliminating him at the time (Chapter 34)
Bergamo wrote:18 also has 2 eliminations, but I could go on. This list is riddled with problems. I think it would just be best to keep track of remaining fighters.
This was discussed heavily on Page 29 or 30;

4. Jimeze (Universe 2) (0) was eliminated by Prum (Universe 2) (1) by accident. Prum getting knocked out by #18 caused him to hit Jimeze on the way through, which caused Jimeze to fall off the stage. Prum is the character that actually caused the blow, accidental or otherwise, to Jimeze that eliminated him. (Chapter 33)

If in doubt, refer to the Tournament of Power Elimination Rules:

[spoiler]A Breakdown of the Rules is As Follows:

I've put this segment together as folks seem to be having difficulty determining what is and isn't counted as an elimination for certain characters.

Why does Goku have the elimination when Nink threw himself off the stage :think:

Why does Frieza only have one elimination and not two? :problem:

Why doesn't Krillin have three eliminations?! :evil:

I'm hoping this tag clarifies those questions for you. As more eliminations take place and more confusion is raised, more rules will be outlined below;

1. Standard Elimination: This video shows a perfect example of a standard single elimination. In this video, we see Basil eliminate Lilibeu. Basil gets 1 Elimination Point
2. A Character Uses An Energy Increase To Gain An Elimination: This video shows a perfect example of a character gaining an elimination because of the shockwave caused by powering up. For example, Goku powers up to Super Saiyan Blue, breaking the hold Nink has him in and forcing Nink off the stage. Goku gets 1 Elimination Point.
3. Multi-Elimination: This video shows us a perfect example of multiple characters gaining multiple elimination points, or a combination thereof. In the aforementioned example, Goku and Vegeta both eliminate the Trio de Dangers, and therefore Goku gains 3 Elimination Points, and Vegeta gains 3 Elimination Points. In the case where Master Roshi and Tien Shinhan both eliminated The Preecho with a combination of Lightning Flash Surprise Attack and Neo Tri-Beam, both competitors gained 1 Elimination Point Each. This video shows Vegeta eliminating Prum and Dr Rota, so Vegeta gains 2 Elimination Points.
4. Self-Elimination: This video (from 45 seconds in) shows us Roselle eliminating himself following torture and elimination from Frieza. As Roselle makes the decision to run off the battle stage and Frieza does not push or knock or hit or blast him off, Frieza does not gain an Elimination Point because he did not physically knock Roselle off the fighting stage
5. Assisted Elimination: This video is an excellent example of an assisted elimination. As you can see, despite two competitors working in tandem to eliminate Shosa, #18 is the competitor that makes the final blow that finally eliminates him. Therefore #18 gains 1 Elimination Point, and Krillin does not.
6. Double Elimination: This video shows us Hermila first eliminating a Tien Shinhan multi-form (25% of Tien Shinhan's being), followed by the tri-clops himself grabbing Hermila and eliminating Hermila, in tandem with Hermila eliminating Tien Shinhan. As both characters eliminated each other almost simultaneously, both characters get 1 Elimination Point.
7. A Fused Character Gains An Elimination or is Eliminated: As two or more characters fusing creates a new character with their own techniques, identity, name, and characterisation; the fused character would gain their own Elimination Point, for the Universe that they originate from. Conversely, if a fused character is eliminated, then the eliminator will only gain one Elimination Point.
8. A Character Dies or is Killed or Commits Suicide: If a character dies or is killed, it will wholly depend on the situation as to whether or not an elimination point is granted. If a character commits suicide (as in 127), then no elimination point is granted as nobody eliminated that fighter.[/spoiler]

Peripuff

Post by Peripuff » Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 am

The manga chapter ended with a list of all the remaining fighters, so we can now definitively say that the U3 guys that we couldn't figure out who got eliminated before are Viara and Narirama.

This list also reveals a bunch of off-panel eliminations:
Vikal
Hermila
Majora
Caway
Lilibeu

Gig
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gig » Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am

shadowmaria wrote: Universe 2 has eliminated: 1 competitor
Universe 3 has eliminated: 0 competitors
Universe 4 has eliminated: 0 competitors
Universe 6 has eliminated: 7 competitors
Universe 7 has eliminated: 9 competitors
Universe 9 eliminated: 1 competitor
Universe 10 has eliminated: 0 competitors
Universe 11 has eliminated: 1 competitor
Why hasn't this been updated with Gamisaras and Damon scores?

PS: Hello everyone, some time i was not visiting the forum. I just read chapter 36, some I've come back. :)

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:56 pm

TOURNAMENT OF POWER - ELIMINATIONS [MANGA EDITION - CHAPTERS 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 37]:

TOP 10:

1 -Android 17 - 7 eliminations
2 - Freezer - 5 eliminations
3 - Son Gohan - 3 eliminations
4 - Vegeta - 2 eliminations
5 - Jiren - 1 elimination
6 - Caulifla - 1 elimination
7 - Cabba - 1 elimination
8 - Zirloin
9 - Rabanra
10 - Zarbuto

TOP 25:

11 - Maji Kayo
12 - Bollarator
13 - Kotsuikai
14 - Papparoni
15 - Panchia
16 - Nigrisshi
17 - Ganos
18 - Shosa
19 - Shanza
20 - Magetta
21 - Saonel
22 - Pilina
23 - Kale
24 - Son Goku
25 - Kame' Sen'Nin

TOP 50:

26 - Obuni
27 - Toppo
28 - Dyspo
29 - Vuon
30 - Kunshi
31 - Tupper
32 - Zoiray
33 - Cocotte
34 - Kettol
35 - Kahseral

36 - The Preecho
37 - Darkori
38 - Frost -
7 eliminations
39 - Gamisaras - 6 eliminations
40 - Piccolo - 5 eliminations
41 - Android 18 - 1 elimination
42 - Damon 1 elimination
43 - Murichim
44 - Jilcol
45 - Ribrianne
46 - Rozie
47 - Kakunsa
48 - Methiop
49 - Napapa

50 - Dium

TOP 80:

51 - Botamo
52 - Jirasen
53 - Vikal
54 - Hermila
55 - Caway
56 - Majora
57 - Libeleu
58 - Hit
59 - Bergamo
60 - Basil
61 - Lavender
62 - Comfrey
63 - Hop
64 - Sorrell
65 - Cheppil
66 - Hyssop - 1 elimination
67 - Roselle
68 - Oregano
69 - Tenshinhan
70 - Narirama
71 - Viara
72 - Monna
73 - Dr. Rota
74 - Kuririn
75 - Nink
76 - Katopesla
77 - Jimeze
78 - Prum - 1 elimination
79 - Rubalt
80 - Murisam

ELIMINATIONS:

1. Murisam (Universe 10) was eliminited by A17 (Universe 7)

2. Rubalt (Universe 10) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

3. Prum (Universe 2) was eliminited by A18 (Universe 7)

4. Jimeze (Universe 2) was eliminited by Prum (Universe 2)

5. Katopesla (Universe 3) was eliminited by Vegeta (Universe 7)

6. Nink (Universe 4) was eliminited by Vegeta (Universe 7)

7. Krillin (Universe 7) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

8. Dr. Rota (Universe 6) was eliminited by ?????

9. Monna (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

10. Viara (Universe 3) was eliminited by ??????

11. Narirama (Universe 3) was eliminited by ??????

12. Tenshinhan (Universe 7) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

13. Oregano (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

14. Roselle (Universe 9) was eliminited by Hyssop (Universe 9)

15. Hyssop (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

16. Cheppil (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

17. Sorrell (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

18. Hop (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

19. Comfrey (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

20. Frost (Universe 6) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

21. Lavender (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

22. Basil (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

23. Bergamo (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

Universe 9 Erased.

24. Hit (Universe 6) was eliminited by Jiren (Universe 11)

25. Libeleu (Universe 10) was eliminited by ??????

26. Majora (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

27. Caway (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

28. Hermila (Universe 2) was eliminited by ??????

29. Vikal (Universe 2) was eliminited by ??????

30. Jirasen (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7)

31. Botamo (Universe 6) was eliminited by Android 17 (Universe 7)

32. Dium (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7), Son Gohan (Universe 7) & Android 17 (Universe 7)

33. Napapa (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7), Son Gohan (Universe 7) & Android 17 (Universe 7)

34. Methiop (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7), Son Gohan (Universe 7) & Android 17 (Universe 7)

35. Android 18 (Universe 7) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

36. Sansa Ku (Universe 2) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

37. Rozie (Universe 2) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

38. Ribrianne (Universe 2) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

39. Jilcol (Universe 10) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

40. Murichim (Universe 10) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

41. Gamisaras (Universe 4) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7)

42. Piccolo (Universe 7) was eliminited by Damon (Universe 4)

43. Damon (Universe 7) was eliminited by Android 17 (Universe 7)

44. Darkori (Universe 4) was eliminited by Caulifla (Universe 6)

45. The Preecho (Universe 3) was eliminited by Cabba (Universe 6)

UNIVERSES CHART:

U7 - 25 eliminations [MPV: A17 / Freezer / Piccolo]
U6 - 9 eliminations [MPV: Frost]
U4 - 6 eliminations [MPV: Gamisaras]
U11 - 1 elimination [MPV: Jiren]
U2 - 1 elimination [MPV: Prum]
U9 - 1 elimination [MPV: Hyssop]

U2 - 3/10
U3 - 6/10
U4 - 3/10
U6 - 6/10
U7 - 6/10
U9 - ERASED
U10 - 1/10
U11 - 10/10

35/80 fighters still in the arena.
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

I don't know why you insist on giving u9 and u2 points for collateral eliminations, but it is an obvious misrepresentation of the events of the tournament.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:17 am

shadowmaria wrote:As is the case every single month, this thread will not be officially updated until the Chapter is officially released by Viz, or the whole chapter leaks in Korean
Bergamo wrote:I don't know why you insist on giving u9 and u2 points for collateral eliminations, but it is an obvious misrepresentation of the events of the tournament.
I refer to the rules established when the Tournament of Power began;

Tournament of Power Elimination Rules:

I've put this segment together as folks seem to be having difficulty determining what is and isn't counted as an elimination for certain characters.

Why does Goku have the elimination when Nink threw himself off the stage :think:

I'm hoping this tag clarifies those questions for you. As more eliminations take place and more confusion is raised, more rules will be outlined below;

1. Standard Elimination: This video shows a perfect example of a standard single elimination. In this video, we see Basil eliminate Lilibeu. Basil gets 1 Elimination Point
2. A Character Uses An Energy Increase To Gain An Elimination: This video shows a perfect example of a character gaining an elimination because of the shockwave caused by powering up. For example, Goku powers up to Super Saiyan Blue, breaking the hold Nink has him in and forcing Nink off the stage. Goku gets 1 Elimination Point.
3. Multi-Elimination: This video shows us a perfect example of multiple characters gaining multiple elimination points, or a combination thereof. In the aforementioned example, Goku and Vegeta both eliminate the Trio de Dangers, and therefore Goku gains 3 Elimination Points, and Vegeta gains 3 Elimination Points. In the case where Master Roshi and Tien Shinhan both eliminated The Preecho with a combination of Lightning Flash Surprise Attack and Neo Tri-Beam, both competitors gained 1 Elimination Point Each. This video shows Vegeta eliminating Prum and Dr Rota, so Vegeta gains 2 Elimination Points.
4. Self-Elimination: This video (from 45 seconds in) shows us Roselle eliminating himself following torture and elimination from Frieza. As Roselle makes the decision to run off the battle stage and Frieza does not push or knock or hit or blast him off, Frieza does not gain an Elimination Point because he did not physically knock Roselle off the fighting stage
5. Assisted Elimination: This video is an excellent example of an assisted elimination. As you can see, despite two competitors working in tandem to eliminate Shosa, #18 is the competitor that makes the final blow that finally eliminates him. Therefore #18 gains 1 Elimination Point, and Krillin does not.
6. Double Elimination: This video shows us Hermila first eliminating a Tien Shinhan multi-form (25% of Tien Shinhan's being), followed by the tri-clops himself grabbing Hermila and eliminating Hermila, in tandem with Hermila eliminating Tien Shinhan. As both characters eliminated each other almost simultaneously, both characters get 1 Elimination Point.
7. A Fused Character Gains An Elimination or is Eliminated: As two or more characters fusing creates a new character with their own techniques, identity, name, and characterisation; the fused character would gain their own Elimination Point, for the Universe that they originate from. Conversely, if a fused character is eliminated, then the eliminator will only gain one Elimination Point.
8. A Character Dies or is Killed or Commits Suicide: If a character dies or is killed, it will wholly depend on the situation as to whether or not an elimination point is granted. If a character commits suicide (as in 127), then no elimination point is granted as nobody eliminated that fighter.[/spoiler]

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:22 am

shadowmaria wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:As is the case every single month, this thread will not be officially updated until the Chapter is officially released by Viz, or the whole chapter leaks in Korean
Bergamo wrote:I don't know why you insist on giving u9 and u2 points for collateral eliminations, but it is an obvious misrepresentation of the events of the tournament.

Where were these rules stated?

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:29 am

Bergamo wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

Where were these rules stated?
In the original post for this thread.

I've linked it here for your convenience :)

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Wow, U10 sure is lasting long here. I wonder what is Obuni doing.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Xeogran wrote:Wow, U10 sure is lasting long here. I wonder what is Obuni doing.
Probably trying not to get eliminated.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:12 am

The only official update for this thread this month is finally here! Apologies for the delay, real life sometimes happens.

30. Darkori (Universe 4) (0) was eliminated by Kale (Universe 6) (1) with a reverse kick to the face (Chapter 37)

4. 21 MAY 2018 - Chapter 36 - Quirky Competitors: 14
5. 21 JUN 2018 - Chapter 37 - Awaken, Super Saiyan Kale: 1

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 44/80

Only 36 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

EDIT: You know, I've just noticed that Cabba eliminated The Preecho in this chapter and didn't notice it (it was a background thing and I was focussed on the action in the foreground. I will amend the OP only for this one now. This post will not be updated to reflect the same.

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:11 pm

TOURNAMENT OF POWER - ELIMINATIONS [MANGA EDITION - CHAPTERS 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 37 / 38]:

TOP 10:

1 - Kale - 23 eliminations
2 - Caulifla - 7 eliminations
3 - Android 17 - 7 eliminations
4 - Freezer - 5 eliminations
5 - Son Gohan - 3 eliminations
6 - Vegeta - 2 eliminations
7 - Jiren - 1 elimination
8 - Son Goku
9 - Kame' Sen' Nin
10 - Toppo

TOP 25:

11 - Dyspo
12 - Kahseral
13 - Kunshi
14 - Kettol
15 - Tupper
16 - Zoirai
17 - Cocotte
18 - Vuon
19 - Cabba -
1 elimination
20 - Pirina
21 - Seaonel
22 - Magetta
23 - Obuni
24 - Rabanra
25 - Zarbuto

TOP 50:

26 - Dr. Paparoni
27 - Bollarator
28 - Panchia
29 - Kotsuikai
30 - Captain Ganos
31 - Shantsa
32 - Maji Kayo
33 - Shosa
34 - Nigrisshi
35 - Zirloin
36 - The Preecho
37 - Darkori
38 - Frost -
7 eliminations

39 - Gamisaras - 6 eliminations
40 - Piccolo - 5 eliminations
41 - Android 18 - 1 elimination
42 - Damon - 1 elimination
43 - Murichim
44 - Jilcol
45 - Ribrianne
46 - Rozie
47 - Kakunsa
48 - Methiop
49 - Napapa

50 - Dium

TOP 80:

51 - Botamo
52 - Jirasen
53 - Vikal
54 - Hermila
55 - Caway
56 - Majora
57 - Libeleu
58 - Hit
59 - Bergamo
60 - Basil
61 - Lavender
62 - Comfrey
63 - Hop
64 - Sorrell
65 - Cheppil
66 - Hyssop - 1 elimination
67 - Roselle
68 - Oregano
69 - Tenshinhan
70 - Narirama
71 - Viara
72 - Monna
73 - Dr. Rota
74 - Kuririn
75 - Nink
76 - Katopesla
77 - Jimeze
78 - Prum - 1 elimination
79 - Rubalt
80 - Murisam

ELIMINATIONS:

1. Murisam (Universe 10) was eliminited by A17 (Universe 7)

2. Rubalt (Universe 10) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

3. Prum (Universe 2) was eliminited by A18 (Universe 7)

4. Jimeze (Universe 2) was eliminited by Prum (Universe 2)

5. Katopesla (Universe 3) was eliminited by Vegeta (Universe 7)

6. Nink (Universe 4) was eliminited by Vegeta (Universe 7)

7. Krillin (Universe 7) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

8. Dr. Rota (Universe 6) was eliminited by ?????

9. Monna (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

10. Viara (Universe 3) was eliminited by ??????

11. Narirama (Universe 3) was eliminited by ??????

12. Tenshinhan (Universe 7) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

13. Oregano (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

14. Roselle (Universe 9) was eliminited by Hyssop (Universe 9)

15. Hyssop (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

16. Cheppil (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

17. Sorrell (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

18. Hop (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

19. Comfrey (Universe 9) was eliminited by Frost (Universe 6)

20. Frost (Universe 6) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

21. Lavender (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

22. Basil (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

23. Bergamo (Universe 9) was eliminited by Freezer (Universe 7)

Universe 9 Erased.

24. Hit (Universe 6) was eliminited by Jiren (Universe 11)

25. Libeleu (Universe 10) was eliminited by ??????

26. Majora (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

27. Caway (Universe 4) was eliminited by ??????

28. Hermila (Universe 2) was eliminited by ??????

29. Vikal (Universe 2) was eliminited by ??????

30. Jirasen (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7)

31. Botamo (Universe 6) was eliminited by Android 17 (Universe 7)

32. Dium (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7), Son Gohan (Universe 7) & Android 17 (Universe 7)

33. Napapa (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7), Son Gohan (Universe 7) & Android 17 (Universe 7)

34. Methiop (Universe 10) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7), Son Gohan (Universe 7) & Android 17 (Universe 7)

35. Android 18 (Universe 7) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

36. Sansa Ku (Universe 2) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

37. Rozie (Universe 2) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

38. Ribrianne (Universe 2) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

39. Jilcol (Universe 10) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

40. Murichim (Universe 10) was eliminited by Gamisaras (Universe 4)

41. Gamisaras (Universe 4) was eliminited by Piccolo (Universe 7)

42. Piccolo (Universe 7) was eliminited by Damon (Universe 4)

43. Damon (Universe 7) was eliminited by Android 17 (Universe 7)

44. Darkori (Universe 4) was eliminited by Caulifla (Universe 6)

45. The Preecho (Universe 3) was eliminited by Cabba (Universe 6)

46. Zirloin (Universe 2) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

47. Nigrisshi (Universe 3) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

48. Shosa (Universe 4) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

49. Maji Kayo (Universe 3) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

50. Shantsa (Universe 4) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

51. Captain Ganos (Universe 4) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

Universe 4 Erased.

52. Kotsuikai (Universe 3) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) [Anilaza form]

53. Panchia (Universe 3) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) [Anilaza form]

54. Bollarator (Universe 3) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) [Anilaza form]

55. Dr. Paparoni (Universe 3) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) [Anilaza form]

Universe 3 Erased.

56. Zarbuto (Universe 2) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

57. Rabanra (Universe 2) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

Universe 2 Erased.

58. Obuni (Universe 10) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

Universe 10 Erased.

59. Magetta (Universe 6) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

60. Saoneru (Universe 6) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

61. Pirina (Universe 6) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6)

62. Cabba (Universe 6) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) [In favor of...]

63. Vuon (Universe 11) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) & Caulifla (Universe 6) [Kefla form]

64. Cocotte (Universe 11) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) & Caulifla (Universe 6) [Kefla form]

65. Zoirai (Universe 11) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) & Caulifla (Universe 6) [Kefla form]

66. Tupper (Universe 11) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) & Caulifla (Universe 6) [Kefla form]

67. Kettol (Universe 11) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) & Caulifla (Universe 6) [Kefla form]

68. Kunshi (Universe 11) was eliminited by Kale (Universe 6) & Caulifla (Universe 6) [Kefla form]

UNIVERSES CHART:

U6 - 32 eliminations [MPV: Kale]
U7 - 25 eliminations [MPV: A17]
U4 - 6 eliminations [MPV: Gamisaras] - ERASED
U11 - 1 elimination [MPV: Jiren]
U2 - 1 elimination [MPV: Prum] - ERASED
U9 - 1 elimination [MPV: Hyssop] - ERASED
U3 - None - ERASED
U10 - None - ERASED

U2 - ERASED
U3 - ERASED
U4 - ERASED
U6 - 2/10
U7 - 6/10
U9 - ERASED
U10 - ERASED
U11 - 4/10

12/80 fighters still in the arena.
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

Bergamo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bergamo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Dekori was eliminated by Kale, not Caulifla. Add 1 more to the pile.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Fucking hell. Kale goes on a God Of War level rampage, it seems.

Man, Universe 6 has dominated this Tournament Of Power.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Jeez. Having Kale eliminate so many fighters really seems like taking the easy way out. We gave the anime crap for giving U7 most of the eliminations, but that at least gave the individual members of the team some time to shine. I guess I do appreciate that the manga doesn’t seem to be dragging things out like the anime did, but it really makes the universes that aren’t 6,7 and 11 seem even less noteworthy as a result.

Oh well. It’ll be interesting to see if the final eight will be the same in the manga as it was in the anime.
Last edited by WittyUsername on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Its crazy to think that Kale has eliminated over 1/4th of the competitors. And I still can't believe she took out Anilaza :crazy:

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:10 pm

What the fuck just happened here. Kale...
Literally why? Did Toyo's editor tell him to rush it for the movie? Normally I'd see Anilaza getting his own focus chapter.

This is even worse than episode 119.. Quitela's rivalry with Beerus was actually built on in the manga, but he goes down to U6 just like that?

What is Roshi's role going to be then if Ganos is already deader than dead, and everyone else should be out of his league?

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Xeogran wrote:What the fuck just happened here. Kale...
Literally why? Did Toyo's editor tell him to rush it for the movie? Normally I'd see Anilaza getting his own focus chapter.

This is even worse than episode 119.. Quitela's rivalry with Beerus was actually built on in the manga, but he goes down to U6 just like that?

What is Roshi's role going to be then if Ganos is already deader than dead, and everyone else should be out of his league?
Maybe he’ll contribute to Kahseral’s elimination?

Also, at this point, I’m hoping Jiren is the one who eliminates Kefla. The manga has technically made him more active than he was in the anime, but he still has only managed to eliminate one fighter thus far, and eliminating all of the powerhouses of Universe 6 would only add to the idea of him being this all powerful obstacle that Goku needs to overcome.