Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Akyon
Regular

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Akyon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:34 am

Does anyone find it weird that Hit, or at the very least Basil never thought to throw the disabled Narirama out of bounds? With their universes on the line leaving opponents in the ring after defeating them seems foolish.

Same with no one taking advantage of the crumpled Napapa. Frieza got distracted, fine, but no one thought to get rid of him?
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Akyon wrote:Does anyone find it weird that Hit, or at the very least Basil never thought to throw the disabled Narirama out of bounds? With their universes on the line leaving opponents in the ring after defeating them seems foolish.

Same with no one taking advantage of the crumpled Napapa. Frieza got distracted, fine, but no one thought to get rid of him?
I have a feeling that this will come into play later regarding Narirama

Napapa can be seen in the NEP punching Kale in the face though

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:05 am

shadowmaria wrote:
Akyon wrote:Does anyone find it weird that Hit, or at the very least Basil never thought to throw the disabled Narirama out of bounds? With their universes on the line leaving opponents in the ring after defeating them seems foolish.

Could you imagine Hit is having an intense fight with someone and then when he's at the edge we just see a spinning Narirama come out of nowhere and knock him off. I can practically here the beeps from Mosco sama... "HAHA, next time give it your A game!"

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:06 am

DainIronfoot wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

Could you imagine Hit is having an intense fight with someone and then when he's at the edge we just see a spinning Narirama come out of nowhere and knock him off. I can practically here the beeps from Mosco sama... "HAHA, next time give it your A game!"
As hilarious as that would be, I don't see Hit going down without a fight. Hopefully Jiren, who after eliminating Legendary Super Saiyan Super Saiyan Berserker Kale; goes after Hit as the next big threat (behind Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Frieza)

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:10 am

shadowmaria wrote:
DainIronfoot wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

As hilarious as that would be, I don't see Hit going down without a fight. Hopefully Jiren, who after eliminating Legendary Super Saiyan Super Saiyan Berserker Kale; goes after Hit as the next big threat (behind Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Frieza)

Indeed, we know Hit is going to have a big fight as per Toshio's tweets. I'm hoping it's a great one! I just think it's funny that some warriors are in fact leaving others on the stage and not throwing them off. Narirama and Napapa are good examples.

Idk why, but I have a strange vibe that Hit might have a small but intense fight with Niggirishi for some reason...lol seems so random though.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 am

Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."
Bro I feel your pain.

"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

That won't happen with Hitto, he is not a clown.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:
DainIronfoot wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

Of course it won't...(*Hits fake screaming after being punched by Monaka*) Hitto wouldn't be taken out like that. Just thought that would be funny. I'm not sure why people are just knocking down their opponents and not throwing them off, it may come back to bite them.

Hitto is definitely going to have a good fight, Toshio said he wrote a great fight with Hit and he loves the character, so I'm hoping it's a good one!

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
DainIronfoot wrote:

Of course it won't...(*Hits fake screaming after being punched by Monaka*) Hitto wouldn't be taken out like that. Just thought that would be funny. I'm not sure why people are just knocking down their opponents and not throwing them off, it may come back to bite them.

Hitto is definitely going to have a good fight, Toshio said he wrote a great fight with Hit and he loves the character, so I'm hoping it's a good one!
I'm hoping Hitto wins or he will be soon forgotten in the franchise.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:22 pm

The original post has been updated, reflecting this week's six eliminations!

I know it looked like Jimizu was eliminated by Caulifla, but until we have something concrete, I won't update the listing to reflect as such. However, if it is a confirmed ring out for Jimizu, it will be listed as the 16th elimination, and Caulifla will of course be bumped up to two eliminations.

Only 58 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:36 pm

Why did they have to do that to Nigrisshi? The U3 Kaioshin said he was the strongest modified warrior in U3, but he got fodderized by base Cabba... Did Toei forget that Nigrisshi was supposed to be one of the strongest U3 fighters or is U3 just that weak?

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Hakaishin Liquir wrote:Why did they have to do that to Nigrisshi? The U3 Kaioshin said he was the strongest modified warrior in U3, but he got fodderized by base Cabba... Did Toei forget that Nigrisshi was supposed to be one of the strongest U3 fighters or is U3 just that weak?
Yeah that is pretty dumb. Both Narirama and Nigrishi were the only universe 3 fighters who got hype, and they both are out within the first 10 minutes.

I think the purple scientist might be the major universe 3 fighter, considering he's 1st in line when the team was shown and in the outro.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:11 am

The_Destroyer wrote:
Hakaishin Liquir wrote:Why did they have to do that to Nigrisshi? The U3 Kaioshin said he was the strongest modified warrior in U3, but he got fodderized by base Cabba... Did Toei forget that Nigrisshi was supposed to be one of the strongest U3 fighters or is U3 just that weak?
Yeah that is pretty dumb. Both Narirama and Nigrishi were the only universe 3 fighters who got hype, and they both are out within the first 10 minutes.

I think the purple scientist might be the major universe 3 fighter, considering he's 1st in line when the team was shown and in the outro.

Still, the fact Niggirishi was thrown out in such a blink and miss it moment was pretty stupid imo at least.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:02 am

DainIronfoot wrote:
The_Destroyer wrote:

Still, the fact Niggirishi was thrown out in such a blink and miss it moment was pretty stupid imo at least.
Yeah they could have used pepsiman or someone else lol

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:11 am

The Yardrat Guy wasn't ringed out...he teleported right after Goku knocked him the last time...

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:22 am

precita wrote:The Yardrat Guy wasn't ringed out...he teleported right after Goku knocked him the last time...
Exactly !
Yadrat's guy is still in.

Excel Rose

Post by Excel Rose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 am

I got a little error on your list.

Uni 6 has eliminated 7 fighters, according to your list of eliminations.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:03 pm

They didn't even show us Nigrisshi's camouflage techniques and fighting style. Embarassing.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:They didn't even show us Nigrisshi's camouflage techniques and fighting style. Embarassing.
They did show Nigrisshi's. Camouflage even if it was brief,yeah it was bad writing I would have prefer if he eliminated Pepsi man
Mostly active on discord.

HybridSaiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by HybridSaiyan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:29 pm

I'm sure there's flying going on amongst the characters...