Dragon ball super episode 99 preview any thoughts?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Dragon ball super episode 99 preview any thoughts?

Post by Lionel » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:08 pm

I maintain leveled expectations for Krillin. If he can successfully eliminate a few opposing contestants then he will have already contributed a great deal to his team. Somehow inflicting an injury or depleting a bit of Frost's stamina reserves would amply increase Krillin's worth in this tournament. Who all can oppose the snake besides Goku, Vegeta, or perhaps Gohan? I just want Krillin's appearance to mean something in this tournament.

Besides everyone's favourite shaolin monk, Roshi and Gohan also seem to make appearances by either attacking or defending Krillin. Roshi needs to understand that he's the weakest link of the group. His talents would be put to better use through his knowledge pool and techniques. Use the Thunder Shock Surprise and hypnosis to incapacitate enemies. Those abilities should hopefully work against most opponents in the tournament.

aravinthan
Not-So-Newbie

Post by aravinthan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 am

Zephyr wrote:Is there really any need for NEP specific threads?

No, definitely not. Just chuck this topic into the Official announcement thread of db super and within a day it will be perfectly disappeared within the 2346 pages or more. More interesting stuff is when someone has the same question again, like after a couple of days, they need to read the last 20 pages of the thread or ask the same question without even checking the pages......Very organised and helpful

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 pm

aravinthan wrote:
Zephyr wrote:Is there really any need for NEP specific threads?

No, definitely not. Just chuck this topic into the Official announcement thread of db super and within a day it will be perfectly disappeared within the 2346 pages or more. More interesting stuff is when someone has the same question again, like after a couple of days, they need to read the last 20 pages of the thread or ask the same question without even checking the pages......Very organised and helpful
He's done this twice now, it's just odd.
Especially since he doesn't add any thoughts and the original post is just a link to the preview.

Edit: Actually I just searched his post and he starts a lot of threads with youtube videos, and doesn't add
any opinions about it, some in the wrong section. It's just odd to me.
:clap:

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:52 pm

I concur... eli1919, what we're looking for out of Kanzenshuu community members is actual discussion and contribution. Simply posting links to YouTube videos and nothing else is... not that. Kanzenshuu is not your personal view-count generator (assuming these are your videos, anyway). From now on, please just keep a few links in your signature instead, or something, and try to actually take part in the conversations.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!