Where is Zarama?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: Where is Zarama?

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:Judging by how naive and childish Zeno is portrayed, aswell as the fact that he's constantly in need of explanations by the Grand Priest about things he doesn't know himself, i'd say it's pretty safe to assume he can't be the omnipotent and omniscient creator God and source of everything else. I believe there is someone above him, and NO it ain't the Grand Priest or that other joke character they call Toribot. I believe the person above him may in fact be his father/parents, or... a being i believe to be a Zenoshin.

It makes sense, think about it.

Kaio
Kaioshin
Zeno
Zenoshin.

As for Zenoshin, he would be infinitely stronger than anyone else, including Zeno. He would be Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. Aswell as Eternal. He alone created the whole Multiverse and is the source behind everything. Without which, nobody else and nothing can possibly exist.
By theory is that Zarama is the fabled Zenoshin
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"