Where is Zarama?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kishido
Banned

Where is Zarama?

Post by Kishido » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:03 am

We all know that the DBs disappear if the creator dies... so he has to be somewhere? Where do you think he is?

Cuz him not being in the tournament is a bit strange if he is living in one of the universes which might get destroyed

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Where is Zarama?

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 am

While there is no such stated stipulation with the Super Dragon Balls, I do agree it will be odd, if Zalama doesn't show up, unless he'll be native to one of the exempt universes.
I mean come on, universes getting destroyed left and right would surely attract the last remaining god we actually know existed at some point and might still do.
Imagine if that stipulation does exist for his DBs and they end up destroying the universe he's currently residing in, then the winner will get a set of unusable Dragon Balls, what a prize! :lol:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 am

He's in the same place as the Namekian Book of Legends: where important sounding lore floats around in a black void of nothingess.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

saunasolmu
Beyond Newbie

Post by saunasolmu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:05 am

S/he perhaps resides in another reality/multiverse, where the dragons come from when summoned.

BTW, didn't Whis state that Zeno is absolutely the strongest being in "this" world? Maybe that could imply that there could be a stronger being in another "world"...

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:32 am

Maybe it's the world Goku went at the ending of GT LOL

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:51 am

ekrolo2 wrote:He's in the same place as the Namekian Book of Legends: where important sounding lore floats around in a black void of nothingess.
In a perfect world the Namekian book of Legends gives Piccolo true God power.

Sadly we don't live in a perfect world.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:57 am

Kishido wrote:We all know that the DBs disappear if the creator dies... so he has to be somewhere? Where do you think he is?

Cuz him not being in the tournament is a bit strange if he is living in one of the universes which might get destroyed
Zeno is laughing like the little maniac child he is after he destroyed universe 7..
Little does he know the real god Zarama is coming for his bum because his comfy bed just got destroyed along with uni7 which he was living in, the part 2 of the arc kicks in
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:46 am

He's patiently waiting in the wings for when/if Toyotaro and/or the studio need to utilise him for something. Depending on what species he is, it could be the most golden opportunity Piccolo has for regaining some relevancy. But then again, if the speculation surrounding Zarama about him being a potential counterbalance to Zeno's omnipresence were to pan out then offering him up as a power amplifier may not be the wisest narrative decision to make.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Never mind Zarama, where the hell is Porunga?
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:13 pm

DragonBallFoodie wrote:Never mind Zarama, where the hell is Porunga?
Inside Planet Namek's Dragon Balls, where he should be, why?

Basako
Advanced Regular

Post by Basako » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Maybe he is dead and there is a successor of him now, linked to the super dragon balls. Gods work like that in DB. But it would be cool if he was still alive and included in a future plotline.
Heno heno kappa!

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Basako wrote:Maybe he is dead and there is a successor of him now, linked to the super dragon balls. Gods work like that in DB. But it would be cool if he was still alive and included in a future plotline.
There's also the possibility that he's one of U6's hidden fighters, which would be quite interesting.
It would make it the 4th on-screen tournament in a row, where a god showed up, and the 3rd time a god actually entered the tournament as a fighter.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 pm

dbgtFO wrote:
Basako wrote:Maybe he is dead and there is a successor of him now, linked to the super dragon balls. Gods work like that in DB. But it would be cool if he was still alive and included in a future plotline.
There's also the possibility that he's one of U6's hidden fighters, which would be quite interesting.
It would make it the 4th on-screen tournament in a row, where a god showed up, and the 3rd time a god actually entered the tournament as a fighter.
A good reveal would be universe 6 losing, zeno trying to erase him and he just shrugs it off..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:31 pm

He's busy reading the Namekian Book of Legends in Plot Device Limbo.

Makai
Beyond Newbie

Post by Makai » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm

It is kinda odd he hasn't appeared in yet, I don't see a reason they would've even brought his name up in the first place if he wasn't going to make an appearance some day.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:50 pm

saunasolmu wrote:S/he perhaps resides in another reality/multiverse, where the dragons come from when summoned.
That remind me of the Ryushinkai from Toyble Toyotaro Dragon Ball AF Fanmanga. :wtf:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:37 am

saunasolmu wrote:S/he perhaps resides in another reality/multiverse, where the dragons come from when summoned.

BTW, didn't Whis state that Zeno is absolutely the strongest being in "this" world? Maybe that could imply that there could be a stronger being in another "world"...
Yeah, in fact Zeno is not even the creator God nor he was ever implied to be. He's the ruler of the multiverse but nothing more. We haven't see the creator god yet (or we may never see), but undoubtedly that's the strongest being in Dragon Ball. And I don't mean joke characters like Toribot
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

MrBlackFox
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MrBlackFox » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 am

My opinion is Zalama really is either Zeno or Grand Priest in " disguise "

MrBlackFox
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MrBlackFox » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 am

Faisal Shourov wrote:

Yeah, in fact Zeno is not even the creator God nor he was ever implied to be. He's the ruler of the multiverse but nothing more. We haven't see the creator god yet (or we may never see), but undoubtedly that's the strongest being in Dragon Ball. And I don't mean joke characters like Toribot

If Zarama does exist, we'll see him once we'll think Goku and Co. Reached their maximum level, only to discover they're bugs again :lol:

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 am

The final shot of the series is going to be Lunch riding on Zarama's back.