Do you think we will see Bra and Pan as Super Saiyans?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Re: Do you think we will see Bra and Pan as Super Saiyans?

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Pan is pretty useless honestly looking at end of z I mean goku didn't even give a crap about her once uub show up and about bra she was only 3 so who knows what her character will be in the future

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:Pan is pretty useless honestly looking at end of z I mean goku didn't even give a crap about her once uub show up and about bra she was only 3 so who knows what her character will be in the future
Pan beat a far more experienced Goten if I recall in End of Z. At the age of four. This is considered useless? She's also one year older than Bra so it's not like Pan couldn't improve if you think Bra can.
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
The gr wrote:I mean why not,I could see pan learning super saiyan with goku,since goku mention the tingly back,that will be the way that pan will received that transformation
    I don't see bra going super saiyan,she don't strike me as a important character
    Pan wasn't even important in z goku flat out crap on her with uub and with bra it's weird because ever since she showed up that been giving her more screen time than pan
    I see you post a lot of nonesense on here. How can you call yourself "dragon ball god" when you say stuff that makes no sense half the time?

Pan was obviously very important to Goku at the end of Z. So I have no idea what you mean by he crapped on her. She seemed the like the center of attention aside from Uub
    How i predict the tournament will end:

Dragonballgod19
    Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm

TheOne wrote:
    Dragonballgod19 wrote:
    The gr wrote:I mean why not,I could see pan learning super saiyan with goku,since goku mention the tingly back,that will be the way that pan will received that transformation
      I don't see bra going super saiyan,she don't strike me as a important character
      Pan wasn't even important in z goku flat out crap on her with uub and with bra it's weird because ever since she showed up that been giving her more screen time than pan
      I see you post a lot of nonesense on here. How can you call yourself "dragon ball god" when you say stuff that makes no sense half the time?

Pan was obviously very important to Goku at the end of Z. So I have no idea what you mean by he crapped on her. She seemed the like the center of attention aside from Uub
      Couldn't think of a name lol, and dude pan is literally useless I don't even understand why she has fans and look at eoz once uub show up he didn't even bother with training pan

MR.Mark
      I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by MR.Mark » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:16 am

Akyon wrote:
      Dragonballgod19 wrote:Pan is pretty useless honestly looking at end of z I mean goku didn't even give a crap about her once uub show up and about bra she was only 3 so who knows what her character will be in the future
      Pan beat a far more experienced Goten if I recall in End of Z. At the age of four. This is considered useless? She's also one year older than Bra so it's not like Pan couldn't improve if you think Bra can.
      Indeed, what little we saw of Pan at the end of the Manga was AWESOME. I'm still pushing for baby/toddler ssb Pan because why the hell not? They can take the bargain sale joke to the next level, hell Vegeta should be the first to witness it! :clap:

MisteryOne
      OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:40 am

As one of those weirdos who think that we should eventually get a next generation series focused in Uub, Pan, Bra and Goten/Trunks (with Gohan, Goku and Vegeta being mentors/secondaries ala Jotaro in DiU or Polnareff in VA), I seriously hope we will.
      English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.