How Would Your Ideal Hit Vs. Jiren Fight Go?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How Would Your Ideal Hit Vs. Jiren Fight Go?

Post by Mercenary » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:22 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: We know that Hitto never missed a target except Goku.

I find funny how some Vegeta fanboys are desperate to see Hitto getting stomped by Jiren. What do you think Jiren is going to do to Vegeta? Lose? :lol:

First, we saw thread after thread saying that he wouldn't be able to use his time skip ability, but that was already disproved, now, they want to see him knocked the fuck out with a single hit. That is not going to happen either. Toshio already said Hitto is having great fights.

And why they should? Hit will get LOLstomped by Vegeta so there's no need to rely on Jiren.
Maybe because, Hitto crushed Vegeta like a bug in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: There is no way in Hell Vegeta slugger is going to stomp Hitto. :lol: :lol: :lol: If he wins, the fight will be close since Toshio said that Hitto will be involved in great fights.
He crushed him. The past tense. I get that you are a big fan of Hit and it doesn't help you at being objective at all, but - let's face it. Vegeta won't job to the same guy twice. It just won't happen. And no matter if you are Hit fanboy or not - try to look at it from different perspective. I don't mind Hit doing something great because he deserves it. The problem is - why Vegeta should be sidelined again? He is the #2 star of this show. Not Hit. Period.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 am

Mercenary wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Mercenary wrote:

And why they should? Hit will get LOLstomped by Vegeta so there's no need to rely on Jiren.
Maybe because, Hitto crushed Vegeta like a bug in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: There is no way in Hell Vegeta slugger is going to stomp Hitto. :lol: :lol: :lol: If he wins, the fight will be close since Toshio said that Hitto will be involved in great fights.
He crushed him. The past tense. I get that you are a big fan of Hit and it doesn't help you at being objective at all, but - let's face it. Vegeta won't job to the same guy twice. It just won't happen. And no matter if you are Hit fanboy or not - try to look at it from different perspective. I don't mind Hit doing something great because he deserves it. The problem is - why Vegeta should be sidelined again? He is the #2 star of this show. Not Hit. Period.
You are not reading what i've been writing on the subject. I said that if they fight, it will be close, but, i'm sure Vegeta will win since the tournament is getting more focused on the saiyajins than ever. There is a possibility that in this arc Vegeta can lose earlier. You never know. It depends, personally, i think think Vegeta and Goku will fuse again to defeat Jiren.

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:48 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: Maybe because, Hitto crushed Vegeta like a bug in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol: There is no way in Hell Vegeta slugger is going to stomp Hitto. :lol: :lol: :lol: If he wins, the fight will be close since Toshio said that Hitto will be involved in great fights.
You are not reading what i've been writing on the subject. I said that if they fight, it will be close, but, i'm sure Vegeta will win since the tournament is getting more focused on the saiyajins than ever. There is a possibility that in this arc Vegeta can lose earlier. You never know. It depends, personally, i think think Vegeta and Goku will fuse again to defeat Jiren.

Yes, I admit I exaggerated with this "LOLstomping" Hit. Sorry for that. Vegeta will win but probably barely.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:25 am

Now that the disappointing anime version of the fight has been released, what do people hope to get from the manga version of the fight(if it is in the manga).

I would hope for Hit, after being backed into a corner due to his time-skip being ineffective, he resorts to using his killing techniques to try and gain and edge, and while it does look like he has the upper hand for a while, landing some damaging blows on Jiren, he is eventually over-powered by Hit, who comes up with a way to work around Hits killer techniques.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:53 am

JazzMazz wrote:Now that the disappointing anime version of the fight has been released, what do people hope to get from the manga version of the fight(if it is in the manga).

I would hope for Hit, after being backed into a corner due to his time-skip being ineffective, he resorts to using his killing techniques to try and gain and edge, and while it does look like he has the upper hand for a while, landing some damaging blows on Jiren, he is eventually over-powered by Hit, who comes up with a way to work around Hits killer techniques.
Jiren is going to effortlessly stomp hit in the manga as well. You are talking about a dude who can fight a UI omen goku casually.

Unless they go with hit not fighting jiren, and instead goku or vegeta. Which hit loses either way.

To put it simply, hit doesnt stand a chance against a god of destruction, which jiren essentially is.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am

Well, if I had full control...
Episode #55:
Jiren finishes meditating and leaps from the sub-area island to the main island, ready to continue eliminating the Seventh Universe. The assassin of the Sixth Universe, Hit, strikes at Jiren only for his hand to be stopped before it can reach Jiren’s heart. “What do you think you’re doing, Assassin?” asks Jiren. “Not much, just working,” replies Hit.
Opening:
A Part: “Trying to kill me, if even if means being disqualified?” asks Jiren. With a smirk, Hit replies, “Perhaps.” Out of nowhere, Kale, Caulifla, Cabba, Saoneru and Pirina launch blasts on Jiren. “A good assassin always has a back-up plan.” Jiren is forced back to the edge of arena and then knocked off by Hit. The moment Hit turns his back he instantly regrets it. Jiren blasted the air with ki so as to land against the side of the fourth of the arena that was now separated. From there, Jiren kicked off, grabbed Hit, and dragged him along with him into the gap between the two pieces of the arena. From there, a split-second battle between Time-Skip and Mastery of Selfishness commences. Hit tries to stay one step ahead of Jiren, but Jiren counters with his Mastery of Selfishness. Thanks to his motor control still being out-of-whack from Tenshinhan’s prior Bankoku Bikkuri Shou, Jiren suffers blows he normally wouldn’t, but the Mastery of Selfishness is still somehow able to give Hit trouble. The few seconds of falling feel like an eternity. Finally, Jiren gets the upper hand on Hit and uses the assassin’s body as a springboard to latch back onto the main arena while simultaneously hastening Hit’s descent. By the time Hit lands next to Champa in the audience—Champa shrieks “Shit!” when Hit appears next to him—Jiren has regained his footing on the main arena. With labored breathing, Jiren quickly covers his tracks and escapes to rest among the rubble.
B Part: Hit has been taken out of the Tournament of Power! Hit was the leader and ace of the Sixth Universe Team, so the loss shakes them up quite a bit, especially Cabba. In the stands, Champa berates ‘Shit’ (he still can’t remember Hit’s name) for losing, especially so early and with so few bruises. Hit shakes his head, disappointed in himself for being so careless against such a weakened foe. This catches everyone’s attention. Champa asks Hit what he means, but Beers interjects: “He means that that Jiren is at a third of his norm!” Vegeta nods in agreement, Jiren’s stamina has been slowly chipped away at, especially after his nose was broken. If the others can get him to overexert himself then his defeat is secured. Vermouth admits to himself that Jiren is indeed injured and worn down to only a third of his usual stamina, but that won’t stop him. Jiren’s mind is still unwavering, which means he might as well not be impeded. Meanwhile, Gohan approaches Cabba with an olive branch: both of their universes are exhausted, injured and without their aces. They should work together to survive as long as possible. Caulifla agrees for the time being and tells Cabba to shake on it. Cabba asks why he is all of the sudden the leader, to which Caulifla says she and Kale only joined up because of Cabba. Cabba and Gohan shake on the alliance (to which the two Zen-Ou find a delightful twist) and set about deciding their next course of action. While their teams fought against Jiren the rest of the teams have kept quiet, slowly recovering their stamina and setting into place their plans to take advantage of their exhaustion. Fighting closely together is the only option now. Next, the members of the Third Universe begin to make their move. Katopesla leads the strike against the united Sixth and Seventh Universes, but Gohan and Cabba quickly prove that alliances will be the deciding factor when their alliance wipes out the remaining members of the Third Universe effortlessly.
Ending:
Jiren meditates, slowing his breathing as much as possible so as to not over-tax his lungs now that his nasal passages are so blocked.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf