Does your enjoyment of Super lead you to not particpate in Discussions?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: Does your enjoyment of Super lead you to not particpate in Discussions?

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:[spoiler]I enjoy your posts Anime Kitten, and I've wondered why I haven't see your posts that much in Super related topics and it's shame that the somewhat overbearing resent some users have towards to Super in general is making you hesitant to posting in Super related topics. But trust me, there more people who bring up the positive aspects of Super. You shouldn't feel concerned about what other think about Super. Just express your opinion of how much you like Super.[/spoiler]
omaro34 wrote:[spoiler]Exactly. You're more than welcome to post your opinions on the Super forums Anime Kitten . Don't ever let others dictate your decision to talk about the positives that come out of Super. Don't feel discouraged just because someone else has a polar opposite opinion of you. Try coming back into these part of the forums if you want, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.[/spoiler]
Well... I really didn't expect any sort of encouragement on this, so this comes as a bit of a shock, but I really appreciate it! I'm definitely feeling more motivated to be active in here again. Thank you both - this means more to me than you think (especially considering that I thought by this point I was more or less a relic of the past at best :D).
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

MaskedRider
Banned

Post by MaskedRider » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:13 pm

It depends on how the discussion is going. I concede from participating in most discussion and result to lurking due to how a lot of the responses are toward the topic discussion. Its not about the criticisms but the same old tired responses that lead nowhere because they rather blurt out "That's Super for you!" "That's Toei's incompetence for you!" and its like...I want to honestly talk about things, I am aware of things being weird, bad, etc and thats fine but I just want to go more into it and read the thoughts of what people think instead of witty one line remarks to the show.

I think back to Hail Zeon's video on the Future Trunks arc but from what I remember of it it was nothing but an hour of him and his friend saying absolutely nothing and just saying "oh that was stupid and this was ridiculous and hahaha wow they really did that oh okay we're finished!" I genuinely do enjoy his episode reviews and I am aware of how he feels with Super but that FT arc video was just an hour of nothing and how I feel a lot of discussion with Super is.

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:53 pm

"Does your enjoyment of Super lead you to not participate in Discussions?"

Yes. Yes it does. Because it seems like people around here find something new to complain about every damn week. It wouldn't be so bad if the complaints were balanced with the positives, but they're not. There's so much negativity about the show on this site that this post right here is my first in days. I've been hanging around people and sites that have POSITIVE views about the show instead (yes, they exist).

Honestly, I don't even know why I came back here. Bored I guess. Having trouble streaming on VRV right now for some odd reason, so I gotta look into that before 101 drops.