Do you feel bad for Mojito?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Do you feel bad for Mojito?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:00 pm

His life must have been a living nightmare. Especially since he had to endure it for eons. I can't help but feel bad. On the other hand, smiling at U9's erasure wasnt cool. There had to be atleast one living planet that wasnt so bad.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

Akyon
Regular

Re: Do you feel bad for Mojito?

Post by Akyon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm

No. Whilst Roh wasn't something he could help(do angels try and guide kais?), Sidra required his guidance to make decisions.

Mojito clearly didn't help guide the indecisive Sidra well enough in his duties.
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Re: Do you feel bad for Mojito?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Akyon wrote:No. Whilst Roh wasn't something he could help(do angels try and guide kais?), Sidra required his guidance to make decisions.

Mojito clearly didn't help guide the indecisive Sidra well enough in his duties.
Sidra is kind of dim. I don't really see him listening to Mojito that much.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time