who else think this episode is universe 10 END?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gohan_black
Beyond Newbie

who else think this episode is universe 10 END?

Post by gohan_black » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm

i dident read the spoilers so dont spoil me if I'm wrong. but universe 10 has only 3 fighters left.

how will the show handle gowasu death? thats what interesting me the most.

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: who else think this episode is universe 10 END?

Post by Lionel » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Well I can't imagine Goku or Vegeta protracting their hands out and shrieking in horror as Gowasu is tearfully erased. If they do give any special reaction to Gowasu's demise then I suspect it would be a standard gritting of the teeth, maybe giving a "tch" exclamation while mentally speaking Gowasu's name in respectful acknowledgement before returning to the fights. Who else from Universe 7 knows Gowasu besides Shin, Beerus, and Whis? I would expect a more emotional reaction from them than any of the competitors.

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Zamasu was right.
That's all it means.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:46 pm

[spoiler]We shall see how it goes.

But I hope that Goku and Vegeta show Gowasu a bit of respect, after all he did aid them in defeating Zamasu. And I think his death should at least bring home to Goku what a bad idea the Tournament turned out to be.[/spoiler]
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm

The spoilers seem to imply that Universe 10 is going to be erased, but you never know, the spoilers have been misleading in the past...

gohan_black
Beyond Newbie

Post by gohan_black » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:07 am

just like i thought they dident handled it well

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

These kinds of comments are best placed within their respective episode discussion thread; barring that, next-episode-preview material seems to be accepted territory for the existing/previous episode discussion thread.

Additionally, please review the community guidelines for what we consider a well-written post, and let us know if English is not your native language. As it stands, your posts are simply not up to snuff and are difficult to read.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::