The Pride Troopers should have recruited Aragney

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

The Pride Troopers should have recruited Aragney

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:00 pm

This guy was actually more impressive than 6/10 of the Pride Troopers since he was able to give Dyspo some trouble. They should have recruited him and ditched one of the six Pride Jobbers

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: The Pride Troopers should have recruited Aragney

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Hakaishin Liquir wrote:This guy was actually more impressive than 6/10 of the Pride Troopers since he was able to give Dyspo some trouble. They should have recruited him and ditched one of the six Pride Jobbers
He's a villain, their Super Heroes. Their to strait up and down to work with the bad guys.

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Hakaishin Liquir wrote:This guy was actually more impressive than 6/10 of the Pride Troopers since he was able to give Dyspo some trouble. They should have recruited him and ditched one of the six Pride Jobbers
He's a villain, their Super Heroes. Their to strait up and down to work with the bad guys.
I know. I just made this thread to show how bad 6 out of 10 of the Pride Troopers were portrayed in the tournament. A villain who was created only to hype up the Pride Troopers was actually more impressive than 60% of their team.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Hakaishin Liquir wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
I know. I just made this thread to show how bad 6 out of 10 of the Pride Troopers were portrayed in the tournament. A villain who was created only to hype up the Pride Troopers was actually more impressive than 60% of their team.
We'll it would not help, I think they killed him. But thats a weakness of U11, their black and white mentality prevent them from compromising.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Maybe Aragney was just a particularly strong enemy that Dyspo was up against and the rest of the Pride Troopers (Who were not Toppo and Kahseral) were off handling lesser threats.

Marlowe89
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Marlowe89 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Dyspo was just caught off-guard.

In the actual scene, he easily dodges Aragney's physical attacks and laser beams and then casually destroys his tentacles before more of them unsuspectingly catch him from behind and then bind him. Obviously, even incredibly strong characters can be restrained. I don't think there's anything more to it than that.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

But Aragney is an enemy of Justice!
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:42 am

And Universe 7 should've recruited this Alien Caveman instead of Roshi or Tien

"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16