A theory i don't like. Why it's a bad idea to combine SSJ God with Kaioken

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

A theory i don't like. Why it's a bad idea to combine SSJ God with Kaioken

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:02 pm

So several people all throughout the web have proposed that Goku is going to combine Kaioken with Super Saiyan God.. I don't like that from a purely visual stand point. I think red in combination with red is a bad thing! You don't use and combine two of the same colors! It just looks bad and boring. Now SSJ Blue with Kaioken i liked, because they're 2 completely different, if not opposite colors. And they really work well in conjunction together. Variation!

That said, if Goku is somehow going to work with Super Saiyan God from now on, and if it's going to tie in to his supposed new Form somehow, than he doesn't need Kaioken, they can just let him evolve this form by turning into a Super Saiyan while already transformed as a Super Saiyan God to become what i call a Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God or a "True Super Saiyan God" because the regular SSJ God that we know of is just his Base Form.

AND/OR they could just have him evolve and raise his powerlevel by breaking his limits continuously while fighting, remember how Goku continuously got stronger and kept breaking his limits during his fight against Beerus way back in the BOG arc? They could just reintroduce that (kinda like Broly's whole MAXIMUM power increase blabla bla). This way, SSJ Blue won't be stronger for long, and SSJ God can finally surpass SSJ Blue in strength and relevancy and become the true go to Form.