Does anyone else feel like the Supreme Kais of Uni. 2 and Uni. 10 should be switched?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Does anyone else feel like the Supreme Kais of Uni. 2 and Uni. 10 should be switched?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:56 pm

What with the Kai of universe 2 loving strength and Gowasu having a fondness for the beauty of balance I feel as if they seem out of place. And Peru being out of character compared to his first real introduction in episode 85 (and his bio) doesn't really help either.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: Does anyone else feel like the Supreme Kais of Uni. 2 and Uni. 10 should be switched?

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 am

I cpuld definitely see Gowasu in U2. Not 100% on the reverse.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Does anyone else feel like the Supreme Kais of Uni. 2 and Uni. 10 should be switched?

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm

While indeed I have Grown to Like how the Kai of universe 2, Peru is his name, has come across but funny and stern, I honestly can see Gowasu be a more appropriate Kai for Universe 2 and the Peru being that of Universe 10 with 10 being about Strength and Overwhelming Power.

I think to that Gowasu and Helles would have made a Heck of a Great and Interesting Paring as Kai and GoD of Universe 2! :)
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker