"He did it right! He finally surpassed Super Saiyan God, WITHOUT losing Godhood!" A fun scenario

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

"He did it right! He finally surpassed Super Saiyan God, WITHOUT losing Godhood!" A fun scenario

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

A fun callback scenario i'm having in my mind now, remember when back in the Cell saga they were all trying to "surpass" Super Saiyan but didn't know the right way to do it, and all of them ended up with pseudo ascended versions of it that had lots of drawbacks such as loss of speed, or in any case stamina and energy draining issues. Well it wasn't until the Super Saiyan 2 Form was introduced, that they finally managed to surpass Super Saiyan the right way! Trunks even remarked the following: "He did it right! He managed to increase his power without losing speed!"

Now with the God forms things are ofcourse a little different, since both SSJ God and SSJ Blue have great power AND speed! And even though SSJ Blue has been stated to have some, apparently significant stamina issues, it's still a pretty good form overall!

However, if we're going to talk about ascending Godhood (the right way!) than SSJ Blue obviously isn't the one, for starters, it doesn't have anything to do with SSJ God (despite early statements) SSJ Blue is all about perfect ki control and can be achieved on your own without any need for a prior experience with SSJ God at all, just like when Whis told Goku and Vegeta that they needed to power up their ki internally without letting it "leak" out of their bodies into the atmosphere for others to sense, and the moment they did it and punched eachothers fists, boom! Something magical happened! SSJ Blue's "Blue energy" suddenly emerged! This right there is ALL the proof that SSJ Blue is about perfect ki control! that scene can NOT be denied! It's clear as day for anyone with eyes to see.

So SSJ Blue is just regular Super Saiyan using god ki, it has nothing to do with SSJ God and is totally independent on it. (See Vegeta).

That said, to get to the point, i can totally imagine another scene where Goku turns Super Saiyan while already transformed in God mode, to become a TRUE "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" i.e. a "RED haired Super Saiyan" and then we should have another scene by a spectator commenting: "He did it right! He finally surpassed Super Saiyan God, without losing Godhood!"

The True ascension to SSJ God, aswell as the TRUE "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan."
The REAL "Next Level."