next big fight will be..

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Toonami1998

next big fight will be..

Post by Toonami1998 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 pm

The rumored Frieza vs Jiren fight. Which undoubtedly will be the end of Frieza, but he'll be at max power and will probably land some shots but get over whelmed. Makes sense, also with him and krillin being the 2 just sitting there it will make for some awkward dialog between the two lol.

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Re: next big fight will be..

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:15 am

Toonami1998 wrote:The rumored Frieza vs Jiren fight. Which undoubtedly will be the end of Frieza, but he'll be at max power and will probably land some shots but get over whelmed. Makes sense, also with him and krillin being the 2 just sitting there it will make for some awkward dialog between the two lol.
Any evidence?

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:14 am

Hakaishin Liquir wrote:
Toonami1998 wrote:The rumored Frieza vs Jiren fight. Which undoubtedly will be the end of Frieza, but he'll be at max power and will probably land some shots but get over whelmed. Makes sense, also with him and krillin being the 2 just sitting there it will make for some awkward dialog between the two lol.
Any evidence?
This. What at all suggests Freeza VS Jiren (a fight we don't even know that'll happen) is the next big fight. I don't see it personally. I don't see Jiren or Freeza being of much importance for like another 5 episodes. Within 5 episodes, I could easily see a few other U7 members being eliminated.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:15 am

Not even close.. before any of that you have saiyans vs Freeza and frost and Freeza dialogue/fight.

After all that is done then Freeza will go golden( blue and red) firsts max power ape shot against toppo.